Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...7891011121314151617Next
Current Page: 14 of 17
Re: UK gigs
Posted by: The Maverick ()
Date: November 28, 2005 12:34

The Scotland gig will be "officially" announced when main initial gigs of the European tour are unveiled, along with London.

Posted by: Manhattan ()
Date: November 28, 2005 12:39

The exterminator strikes back.......Talk about your favorite band.

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.Talk about your favorite band.

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Thread: Previous•NextGoto: Forum List•Message List•New Topic•Search•Log Out
Goto Page: 12NextCurrent Page:1 of 2Talk about your favorite band.

Goto Thread: Previous•NextGoto: Forum List•Message List•New Topic•Search•Log Out
Goto Page: 12NextCurrent Page:1 of 2
Which songs for your funeral ?
Posted by: The Joker (IP Logged)
Date: October 10, 2001 23:48

I know this topic is not 100 % funny, but I find it hilarious a little bit. Which Stones would you like for you funerals - if any.

My preferences :

- Gimme Shelter, when the coffin enters in the place (church, temple, whatever..) because it this moment both the dead and the living need some place shelter and think over the vanity and fragileness of life

- You gotta move, when the coffin quits the place, because it's both sarcastic and Lord inspirated - its sounds also a little bit drunk, and the booze can be useful at this time

- If there is after a lunch, in a sunny garden, Dead Flowers with some roses

I told this to my lady one day I was a bit drunk - She said OK, I'll remember it, but I'm a litte afraid she'll be mistaken if she lives longer - Perhaps choosing instead Emotional Rescue...

I suggest that if this question gets many of your comments, we send the list to the Stones. So they can release a special black CD for ecumenic funerals.

Options: Reply To This Message•Quote This Message•Follow This Thread•Report This Message
Re: Which songs for your funeral ?
Posted by: R2 D2 (IP Logged)
Date: October 11, 2001 00:31

Coming Down Again
Dancing With Mr. D
Down in the Hole
It's all over now
No Expectations

Options: Reply To This Message•Quote This Message•Follow This Thread•Report This Message
Posted by: Lars (IP Logged)
Date: October 11, 2001 02:01

When the coffin enters: Blinded by Rainbows
When the coffin quits: Blinded by love
In between: The worst and Love is strong

Posted by: P. Ginger (IP Logged)
Date: October 11, 2001 02:09

Sympathy For The Devil.

Date: October 11, 2001 02:24

Very sarcastic, R2 D2

Posted by: frank kaiser (IP Logged)
Date: October 11, 2001 07:15

salt of the earth
waiting on a friend

Posted by: Jake (IP Logged)
Date: October 11, 2001 07:48

It Must Be Hell
Always Suffering

Posted by: Erik Engholm (IP Logged)
Date: October 11, 2001 08:59

Time Waits For No One

Time Waits For No One
Wild Horses

Posted by: DC (IP Logged)
Date: October 11, 2001 09:09

Sad Day
You can`t always get
Thief in the night
Dead Flowers

Posted by: Dandelion Powderman (IP Logged)
Date: October 11, 2001 09:50

There can be only one song:

YOU GOTTA MOVE!!!!!

DP

Posted by: jumping jack (IP Logged)
Date: October 11, 2001 10:52

a Jagger song: Evening gown.

Posted by: Turd (rip) (IP Logged)
Date: October 11, 2001 11:54

This is an intereting poser - the options are plenty - I would say "Out pf Tears" would get em all going at the funeral.
In heaven I think "Get off my cloud" may be needed
In hell - "@#$%& blues"

Posted by: Jay (IP Logged)
Date: October 11, 2001 12:10

"Time is on my side" because Nosferatu will rise again!

Posted by: Adriano (IP Logged)
Date: October 11, 2001 12:20

SOMETHING HAPPENED TO ME YESTERDAY

Posted by: simon (IP Logged)
Date: October 11, 2001 12:44

well, waiting on a friend is a real good one. i don'z like the song, but the title is good for this...

Posted by: Hess (IP Logged)
Date: October 11, 2001 14:20

Gimme Shelter
Dead Flowers
Its All Over Now
Flight 505

Hilarious subject! I've thought about this many times.
Plus I have to be buried wearing a Stones T-shirt!!!!!

Posted by: ruediger (IP Logged)
Date: October 11, 2001 15:22

Believe it or not:

I have prepared a home-made CDROM containing a live version of "Sympathy for the devil" to be played on that occasion. - My wife doesn't like the idea, but has promised to have it played.

Date: October 11, 2001 15:54

to ruediger

Can you give us the list of the RS songs on this CD - Also with tour and date for the live versions ? It's interesting..

Posted by: tumblingdice (IP Logged)
Date: October 11, 2001 16:01

Blue turns to Grey afterwards Tumbling Dice and Beast of Burden.

Goto: Forum List•Message List•Search•My Control Center•Log OutYour Name: Manhattan
Subject:
Send replies to this thread to me via email
Add my signature to this post. Talk about your favorite band.

I know this topic is not 100 % funny, but I find it hilarious a little bit. Which Stones would you like for you funerals - if any.

My preferences :

- Gimme Shelter, when the coffin enters in the place (church, temple, whatever..) because it this moment both the dead and the living need some place shelter and think over the vanity and fragileness of life

- You gotta move, when the coffin quits the place, because it's both sarcastic and Lord inspirated - its sounds also a little bit drunk, and the booze can be useful at this time

I told this to my lady one day I was a bit drunk - She said OK, I'll remember it, but I'm a litte afraid she'll be mistaken if she lives longer - Perhaps choosing instead Emotional Rescue...

I suggest that if this question gets many of your comments, we send the list to the Stones. So they can release a special black CD for ecumenic funerals.

Coming Down Again
Dancing With Mr. D
Down in the Hole
It's all over now
No Expectations

Sympathy For The Devil.

Very sarcastic, R2 D2

salt of the earth
waiting on a friend

It Must Be Hell
Always Suffering

Time Waits For No One

Time Waits For No One
Wild Horses

Sad Day
You can`t always get
Thief in the night
Dead Flowers

YOU GOTTA MOVE!!!!!

DP

This is an intereting poser - the options are plenty - I would say "Out pf Tears" would get em all going at the funeral.
In hell - "@#$%& blues"

well, waiting on a friend is a real good one. i don'z like the song, but the title is good for this...

Gimme Shelter
Dead Flowers
Its All Over Now
Flight 505

Believe it or not:

I have prepared a home-made CDROM containing a live version of "Sympathy for the devil" to be played on that occasion. - My wife doesn't like the idea, but has promised to have it played.

to ruediger

Can you give us the list of the RS songs on this CD - Also with tour and date for the live versions ? It's interesting..

Goto: Forum List•Message List•Search•My Control Center•Log OutYour Name: Manhattan
Subject:
Add my signature to this post.

Online Users (Administrator)
BillyBoll, Cure, DCChris, DandelionPowderman, Greg, Harm, Izzy, JumpingKentFlash, Koschi, LA FORUM, Lorenz, Manhattan, Rockman, Stikkyfinger, StonesLicks2002, The Maverick, ablett, austrianstones, capsula, clari55, elvisloose, jeremias, kahoosier, keefed, kuenzer, latvianinexile, little queenie, monkey_man, natural-born-stonesfan, nikkibong, olympia, percystokes, revolver, robbert, rumple21, saintmick, stonefan, wisertime
Record Number of Users: 150 on May 10, 2005 19:58
Record Number of Guests: 5 on September 6, 2004 14:39

BillyBoll, Cure, DCChris, DandelionPowderman, Greg, Harm, Izzy, JumpingKentFlash, Koschi, LA FORUM, Lorenz, Manhattan, Rockman, Stikkyfinger, StonesLicks2002, The Maverick, ablett, austrianstones, capsula, clari55, elvisloose, jeremias, kahoosier, keefed, kuenzer, latvianinexile, little queenie, monkey_man, natural-born-stonesfan, nikkibong, olympia, percystokes, revolver, robbert, rumple21, saintmick, stonefan, wisertime

My preferences :

Coming Down Again
Dancing With Mr. D
Down in the Hole
It's all over now
No Expectations

Sympathy For The Devil.

Very sarcastic, R2 D2

salt of the earth
waiting on a friend

It Must Be Hell
Always Suffering

Time Waits For No One

Time Waits For No One
Wild Horses

Sad Day
You can`t always get
Thief in the night
Dead Flowers

YOU GOTTA MOVE!!!!!

DP

In hell - "@#$%& blues"

Gimme Shelter
Dead Flowers
Its All Over Now
Flight 505

Believe it or not:

to ruediger

Subject:

Which songs for your funeral ?Talk about your favorite band.

My preferences :

Coming Down Again
Dancing With Mr. D
Down in the Hole
It's all over now
No Expectations

Sympathy For The Devil.

Very sarcastic, R2 D2

salt of the earth
waiting on a friend

It Must Be Hell
Always Suffering

Time Waits For No One

Time Waits For No One
Wild Horses

Sad Day
You can`t always get
Thief in the night
Dead Flowers

YOU GOTTA MOVE!!!!!

DP

In hell - "@#$%& blues"

Gimme Shelter
Dead Flowers
Its All Over Now
Flight 505

Believe it or not:

to ruediger

Goto: Forum List•Message List•Search•My Control Center•Log OutYour Name: Manhattan Talk about your favorite band.

My preferences :

Coming Down Again
Dancing With Mr. D
Down in the Hole
It's all over now
No Expectations

Sympathy For The Devil.

Very sarcastic, R2 D2

salt of the earth
waiting on a friend

It Must Be Hell
Always Suffering

Time Waits For No One

Time Waits For No One
Wild Horses

Sad Day
You can`t always get
Thief in the night
Dead Flowers

YOU GOTTA MOVE!!!!!

DP

In hell - "@#$%& blues"

Gimme Shelter
Dead Flowers
Its All Over Now
Flight 505

Believe it or not:

to ruediger

Subject:

Subject:

My preferences :

Coming Down Again
Dancing With Mr. D
Down in the Hole
It's all over now
No Expectations

Sympathy For The Devil.

Very sarcastic, R2 D2

salt of the earth
waiting on a friend

It Must Be Hell
Always Suffering

Time Waits For No One

Time Waits For No One
Wild Horses

Sad Day
You can`t always get
Thief in the night
Dead Flowers

YOU GOTTA MOVE!!!!!

DP

In hell - "@#$%& blues"

Gimme Shelter
Dead Flowers
Its All Over Now
Flight 505

Believe it or not:

to ruediger

Subject:

nator strikes back........

My preferences :

Coming Down Again
Dancing With Mr. D
Down in the Hole
It's all over now
No Expectations

Sympathy For The Devil.

Very sarcastic, R2 D2

salt of the earth
waiting on a friend

It Must Be Hell
Always Suffering

Time Waits For No One

Time Waits For No One
Wild Horses

Sad Day
You can`t always get
Thief in the night
Dead Flowers

YOU GOTTA MOVE!!!!!

DP

In hell - "@#$%& blues"

Gimme Shelter
Dead Flowers
Its All Over Now
Flight 505

Believe it or not:

to ruediger

Subject:

Posted by: Adrian-L ()
Date: November 28, 2005 12:43

The Maverick Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The Scotland gig will be "officially" announced
> when main initial gigs of the European tour are
> unveiled, along with London.

dude- you're not telling us anything, here that can't be second-guessed.
Howabout telling us , when the announcement will be? A date? A precise time of day? And howabout telling us (if you know) when tickets, go on sale?

Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()

Manhattan Wrote:
> The exterminator strikes back.......Talk about
> your favorite band.
>
>
> For information about how to use this forum please
> check out forum help and policies.Talk about your
> favorite band.
>
>
> check out forum help and policies.
>
> Goto Thread: Previous•NextGoto: Forum List•Message
> List•New Topic•Search•Log Out
> Goto Page: 12NextCurrent Page:1 of 2Talk about
> your favorite band.
>
>
>
> Goto Page: 12NextCurrent Page:1 of 2
> Which songs for your funeral ?
> Posted by: The Joker (IP Logged)
> Date: October 10, 2001 23:48
>
>
> I know this topic is not 100 % funny, but I find
> it hilarious a little bit. Which Stones would you
> like for you funerals - if any.
>
> My preferences :
>
> - Gimme Shelter, when the coffin enters in the
> place (church, temple, whatever..) because it this
> moment both the dead and the living need some
> place shelter and think over the vanity and
> fragileness of life
>
> - You gotta move, when the coffin quits the place,
> because it's both sarcastic and Lord inspirated -
> its sounds also a little bit drunk, and the booze
> can be useful at this time
>
> - If there is after a lunch, in a sunny garden,
> Dead Flowers with some roses
>
> I told this to my lady one day I was a bit drunk -
> She said OK, I'll remember it, but I'm a litte
> afraid she'll be mistaken if she lives longer -
> Perhaps choosing instead Emotional Rescue...
>
> I suggest that if this question gets many of your
> comments, we send the list to the Stones. So they
> can release a special black CD for ecumenic
> funerals.
>
>
> Options: Reply To This Message•Quote This
> Message•Follow This Thread•Report This Message
> Re: Which songs for your funeral ?
> Posted by: R2 D2 (IP Logged)
> Date: October 11, 2001 00:31
>
>
> Coming Down Again
> Dancing With Mr. D
> Down in the Hole
> It's all over now
> No Expectations
>
>
> Posted by: Lars (IP Logged)
> Date: October 11, 2001 02:01
>
>
>
>
> When the coffin enters: Blinded by Rainbows
> When the coffin quits: Blinded by love
> In between: The worst and Love is strong
>
>
> Posted by: P. Ginger (IP Logged)
> Date: October 11, 2001 02:09
>
>
> Sympathy For The Devil.
>
>
> Date: October 11, 2001 02:24
>
>
> Very sarcastic, R2 D2
>
>
> Posted by: frank kaiser (IP Logged)
> Date: October 11, 2001 07:15
>
>
> salt of the earth
> waiting on a friend
>
>
> Posted by: Jake (IP Logged)
> Date: October 11, 2001 07:48
>
>
> It Must Be Hell
> Always Suffering
>
>
> Posted by: Erik Engholm (IP Logged)
> Date: October 11, 2001 08:59
>
>
> Time Waits For No One
>
>
>
>
> Time Waits For No One
> Wild Horses
>
>
> Posted by: DC (IP Logged)
> Date: October 11, 2001 09:09
>
>
> Sad Day
> You can`t always get
> Thief in the night
> Dead Flowers
>
>
> Posted by: Dandelion Powderman (IP Logged)
> Date: October 11, 2001 09:50
>
>
> There can be only one song:
>
> YOU GOTTA MOVE!!!!!
>
> DP
>
>
> Posted by: jumping jack (IP Logged)
> Date: October 11, 2001 10:52
>
>
> a Jagger song: Evening gown.
>
>
> Posted by: Turd (rip) (IP Logged)
> Date: October 11, 2001 11:54
>
>
> This is an intereting poser - the options are
> plenty - I would say "Out pf Tears" would get em
> all going at the funeral.
> In heaven I think "Get off my cloud" may be
> needed
> In hell - "@#$%& blues"
>
>
> Posted by: Jay (IP Logged)
> Date: October 11, 2001 12:10
>
>
> "Time is on my side" because Nosferatu will rise
> again!
>
>
> Posted by: Adriano (IP Logged)
> Date: October 11, 2001 12:20
>
>
> SOMETHING HAPPENED TO ME YESTERDAY
>
>
> Posted by: simon (IP Logged)
> Date: October 11, 2001 12:44
>
>
> well, waiting on a friend is a real good one. i
> don'z like the song, but the title is good for
> this...
>
>
> Posted by: Hess (IP Logged)
> Date: October 11, 2001 14:20
>
>
> Gimme Shelter
> Dead Flowers
> Its All Over Now
> Flight 505
>
> Hilarious subject! I've thought about this many
> times.
> Plus I have to be buried wearing a Stones
> T-shirt!!!!!
>
>
> Posted by: ruediger (IP Logged)
> Date: October 11, 2001 15:22
>
>
> Believe it or not:
>
> I have prepared a home-made CDROM containing a
> live version of "Sympathy for the devil" to be
> played on that occasion. - My wife doesn't like
> the idea, but has promised to have it played.
>
>
> Date: October 11, 2001 15:54
>
>
> to ruediger
>
> Can you give us the list of the RS songs on this
> CD - Also with tour and date for the live versions
> ? It's interesting..
>
>
> Posted by: tumblingdice (IP Logged)
> Date: October 11, 2001 16:01
>
>
> Blue turns to Grey afterwards Tumbling Dice and
> Beast of Burden.
>
>
>
>
>
> Goto: Forum List•Message List•Search•My Control
> Center•Log OutYour Name: Manhattan
> Subject:
> Send replies to this thread to me via email
> Add my signature to this post. Talk about your
> favorite band.
>
>
>
>
>
>
> My preferences :
>
> fragileness of life
>
>
>
>
> funerals.
>
>
>
>
> Coming Down Again
> Dancing With Mr. D
> Down in the Hole
> It's all over now
> No Expectations
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Very sarcastic, R2 D2
>
>
>
>
> salt of the earth
> waiting on a friend
>
>
>
>
> It Must Be Hell
> Always Suffering
>
>
>
>
> Time Waits For No One
>
>
>
>
> Time Waits For No One
> Wild Horses
>
>
>
>
> Sad Day
> You can`t always get
> Thief in the night
> Dead Flowers
>
>
>
>
>
> YOU GOTTA MOVE!!!!!
>
> DP
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> needed
>
>
>
>
> again!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> this...
>
>
>
>
> Gimme Shelter
> Dead Flowers
> Its All Over Now
> Flight 505
>
> times.
> T-shirt!!!!!
>
>
>
>
> Believe it or not:
>
>
>
>
>
> to ruediger
>
> ? It's interesting..
>
>
>
>
> Beast of Burden.
>
>
>
>
>
> Subject:
> Add my signature to this post.
>
>
>
> Online Users (Administrator)
> BillyBoll, Cure, DCChris, DandelionPowderman,
> Greg, Harm, Izzy, JumpingKentFlash, Koschi, LA
> FORUM, Lorenz, Manhattan, Rockman, Stikkyfinger,
> StonesLicks2002, The Maverick, ablett,
> austrianstones, capsula, clari55, elvisloose,
> jeremias, kahoosier, keefed, kuenzer,
> latvianinexile, little queenie, monkey_man,
> natural-born-stonesfan, nikkibong, olympia,
> percystokes, revolver, robbert, rumple21,
> saintmick, stonefan, wisertime
> Record Number of Users: 150 on May 10, 2005 19:58
> Record Number of Guests: 5 on September 6, 2004
> 14:39
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> My preferences :
>
> fragileness of life
>
>
>
>
> funerals.
>
>
>
>
> Coming Down Again
> Dancing With Mr. D
> Down in the Hole
> It's all over now
> No Expectations
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Very sarcastic, R2 D2
>
>
>
>
> salt of the earth
> waiting on a friend
>
>
>
>
> It Must Be Hell
> Always Suffering
>
>
>
>
> Time Waits For No One
>
>
>
>
> Time Waits For No One
> Wild Horses
>
>
>
>
> Sad Day
> You can`t always get
> Thief in the night
> Dead Flowers
>
>
>
>
>
> YOU GOTTA MOVE!!!!!
>
> DP
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> needed
>
>
>
>
> again!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> this...
>
>
>
>
> Gimme Shelter
> Dead Flowers
> Its All Over Now
> Flight 505
>
> times.
> T-shirt!!!!!
>
>
>
>
> Believe it or not:
>
>
>
>
>
> to ruediger
>
> ? It's interesting..
>
>
>
>
> Beast of Burden.
>
>
>
>
>
> Subject:
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Which songs for your funeral ?Talk about your
> favorite band.
>
>
>
>
>
>
> My preferences :
>
> fragileness of life
>
>
>
>
> funerals.
>
>
>
>
> Coming Down Again
> Dancing With Mr. D
> Down in the Hole
> It's all over now
> No Expectations
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Very sarcastic, R2 D2
>
>
>
>
> salt of the earth
> waiting on a friend
>
>
>
>
> It Must Be Hell
> Always Suffering
>
>
>
>
> Time Waits For No One
>
>
>
>
> Time Waits For No One
> Wild Horses
>
>
>
>
> Sad Day
> You can`t always get
> Thief in the night
> Dead Flowers
>
>
>
>
>
> YOU GOTTA MOVE!!!!!
>
> DP
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> needed
>
>
>
>
> again!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> this...
>
>
>
>
> Gimme Shelter
> Dead Flowers
> Its All Over Now
> Flight 505
>
> times.
> T-shirt!!!!!
>
>
>
>
> Believe it or not:
>
>
>
>
>
> to ruediger
>
> ? It's interesting..
>
>
>
>
> Beast of Burden.
>
>
>
>
>
> Center•Log OutYour Name: Manhattan Talk about
> your favorite band.
>
>
>
>
>
>
> My preferences :
>
> fragileness of life
>
>
>
>
> funerals.
>
>
>
>
> Coming Down Again
> Dancing With Mr. D
> Down in the Hole
> It's all over now
> No Expectations
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Very sarcastic, R2 D2
>
>
>
>
> salt of the earth
> waiting on a friend
>
>
>
>
> It Must Be Hell
> Always Suffering
>
>
>
>
> Time Waits For No One
>
>
>
>
> Time Waits For No One
> Wild Horses
>
>
>
>
> Sad Day
> You can`t always get
> Thief in the night
> Dead Flowers
>
>
>
>
>
> YOU GOTTA MOVE!!!!!
>
> DP
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> needed
>
>
>
>
> again!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> this...
>
>
>
>
> Gimme Shelter
> Dead Flowers
> Its All Over Now
> Flight 505
>
> times.
> T-shirt!!!!!
>
>
>
>
> Believe it or not:
>
>
>
>
>
> to ruediger
>
> ? It's interesting..
>
>
>
>
> Beast of Burden.
>
>
>
>
>
> Subject:
>
>
>
>
>
> Subject:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> My preferences :
>
> fragileness of life
>
>
>
>
> funerals.
>
>
>
>
> Coming Down Again
> Dancing With Mr. D
> Down in the Hole
> It's all over now
> No Expectations
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Very sarcastic, R2 D2
>
>
>
>
> salt of the earth
> waiting on a friend
>
>
>
>
> It Must Be Hell
> Always Suffering
>
>
>
>
> Time Waits For No One
>
>
>
>
> Time Waits For No One
> Wild Horses
>
>
>
>
> Sad Day
> You can`t always get
> Thief in the night
> Dead Flowers
>
>
>
>
>
> YOU GOTTA MOVE!!!!!
>
> DP
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> needed
>
>
>
>
> again!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> this...
>
>
>
>
> Gimme Shelter
> Dead Flowers
> Its All Over Now
> Flight 505
>
> times.
> T-shirt!!!!!
>
>
>
>
> Believe it or not:
>
>
>
>
>
> to ruediger
>
> ? It's interesting..
>
>
>
>
> Beast of Burden.
>
>
>
>
>
> Subject:
>
>
>
>
> nator strikes back........
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Talk about your favorite band.
>
>
>
>
>
>
> My preferences :
>
> fragileness of life
>
>
>
>
> funerals.
>
>
>
>
> Coming Down Again
> Dancing With Mr. D
> Down in the Hole
> It's all over now
> No Expectations
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Very sarcastic, R2 D2
>
>
>
>
> salt of the earth
> waiting on a friend
>
>
>
>
> It Must Be Hell
> Always Suffering
>
>
>
>
> Time Waits For No One
>
>
>
>
> Time Waits For No One
> Wild Horses
>
>
>
>
> Sad Day
> You can`t always get
> Thief in the night
> Dead Flowers
>
>
>
>
>
> YOU GOTTA MOVE!!!!!
>
> DP
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> needed
>
>
>
>
> again!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> this...
>
>
>
>
> Gimme Shelter
> Dead Flowers
> Its All Over Now
> Flight 505
>
> times.
> T-shirt!!!!!
>
>
>
>
> Believe it or not:
>
>
>
>
>
> to ruediger
>
> ? It's interesting..
>
>
>
>
> Beast of Burden.
>
>
>
>
>
> Subject:
>
>
>

Uuuuuh..........POST OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!

JumpingKentFlash

Date: November 29, 2005 16:57

The Maverick Wrote:

ummmmmm- Maverick was right about this, and the u.k ticket prices.
Beginning to wonder, if he's right about the prospect of short-notice club-gigs.

Posted by: gimme_shelter ()
Date: November 29, 2005 17:30

You must be a total idiot to quote the complete text by Manhattan. What a bunch of losers

JumpingKentFlash Wrote:
> Manhattan Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
>
> Uuuuuh..........POST OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!
>
>
>
> JUNE 8TH 2006 IN DENMARK BABY!!!!!!!! COUNT ME
> IN!!!!!!!!

Date: November 30, 2005 12:06

City of Manchester stadium and the Birmingham option were dismissed due to the dates on which were available to fit into the schedule. This was due to the Premier league being in full swing by the end of August.

Sheffield was chosen as date available although a smaller stadium than what would have been required.

Also for the Birmingham gig, it could not be determined for sure if Aston Villa or Small Heath would be playing premiership or Championship football next year so Cardiff was selected as an alternative, at least a gig filled with Taffs is better than a stadium full of Brummies!

Date: November 30, 2005 13:18

Although these show's are planned for August there is talk that they will open Wembley in June, wonder if there will be two mini UK tours at the beginning and end of the European tour. Maybe we will get some additional gigs at the start of the tour, be good to have a few club show's that Joe Public can get into.

Posted by: Gazza (IP Logged)
Date: May 12, 2005 17:39

erikjjf Wrote:
> Gazza Wrote:
> -----
> > Major UK cities not played by the Stones in a
> LONG time :
> > Leeds - 1971
>
> 1982, Gazza! You even mentioned it in your first
> post

oops. Was just checking you were all paying attention.

Another one off the list then - if it means more chances of a Belfast gig I'm happy enough!

Date: May 12, 2005 17:41

The Maverick Wrote:
>
> Although these show's are planned for August there
> is talk that they will open Wembley in June,

where are you getting this info from about these small shows at specific venues?

two mini tours would make sense. They'd want to be the first band to play at Wembley AND it would be nice to end the tour in the UK

Posted by: nashville (IP Logged)
Date: May 12, 2005 17:51

Hull KC Stadium please then i can stay with my mum and dad and save some cash.

Andy

Posted by: BillyBoll (IP Logged)
Date: May 12, 2005 17:57

"No doubt the Shepards Bush and Manchester Apollo tickets will be nigh on impossible to get, with sky high prices on EBay. "

Where is this info coming from? You keep saying it and getting me all excited but I have seen no mention of it anywhere else!

Posted by: The Maverick (IP Logged)
Date: May 12, 2005 18:04

Is is no "official" mention of any European tour gigs as yet, obviously there will be a provisional tour schedule planned at this stage and deposits etc paid. I wouldn't expect any offical announcement of European gigs until nearer Christmas.

As for how I know about the UK gigs, I work in the booking industry, can't say to much more than that.

Goto Page: 1234567891011...LastNextCurrent Page:1 of 20

Subject:

69-72, BowieStone, CSD, G.Lespaul, Harm, Heartbraker, HighwireC, Hot Meat Pie, Hugo Montgomery, Husky, Jagiero, Jimmie, Koschi, LA FORUM, LE PAUL JAGGER, Lorenz, Manhattan, Marnix V., Masson, Meise, Nils, OILY_DIPSTICK, OpenG, Petanis, Richard from Canada, Riffhard84, RobertJohnson, SarahT, Sjouke, StonesChick, StonesLicks2002, Stoneswolf, Thommie, Whale, Wolter, barbuti, bruno, bv, erikjjf, exhpart, jacopo, jimbob, johan, kees, liddas, llaushin, nashville, nmaillot, no nervous breakdowns, novica, oldkr, patrick aernouts, rainhog, rob, rumple21, salar, shedooby, sherer, silvertrain, sladog, stonesfan, t-perkins, textmonkey

UK gigs
Date: May 11, 2005 17:05

I wonder what will be the full range of UK gigs next year we already known they will almost certainly be the first band to play the new Wembely Stadium, together with the Shepards Bush gig, Maine Road, Manchester Apollo and Hampden Park concerts that we know about, I wonder if they will be playing any UK arena's this tour or will it just be stadiums with the occasional club gig?

Posted by: DD (IP Logged)
Date: May 11, 2005 18:05

Maverick,

Even though I live in London, and so will always get to see them when they come back to England, I'm always disappointed with the number of shows that they play here. The amount of concerts they put on in Britain has been decreasing tour by tour, and although I think this has something to do with decreasing demand from a cynical public, I think that there is still enough demand to play more shows than they do, particularly in arenas.

If you take the last tour as an example, Manchester and Glasgow were the only places outside of London to get any shows, which is ludicrous. I know that Britain is geographically small, and for it's size gets more shows than some other countries, but there are nearly 60 million people here, and I'm quite sure that The Stones could sell out arenas in the midlands, Liverpool, Newcastle, Cardiff - places that they always used to play. It may just be the case that they don't want to be reduced to playing only arenas in their own country. (As for Maine Road - remember that it's been replaced with the City of Manchester stadium. In any case, even though U2 and Oasis have sold it out easily, something tells me that The Stones might not sell quite as well up there, however many tickets they sell in London.)

Declan

Date: May 11, 2005 19:03

When/how was the possible Manchester Apollo information posted.

That'd be a goodie!

Posted by: Rich (IP Logged)
Date: May 11, 2005 19:48

Personally, I'd love to see them come to the Millennium Stadium. As much as I enjoy travelling the world to see them, it would be nice to take a 20 minute train journey to a gig. They haven't played in Wales since 1990, and before that it was 1965, so I think we're more than due a visit!

Date: May 11, 2005 19:50

The Maverick Wrote:
> I wonder what will be the full range of UK gigs
> next year we already known they will almost
> certainly be the first band to play the new
> Wembely Stadium, together with the Shepards Bush
> gig, Maine Road, Manchester Apollo and Hampden
> Park concerts that we know about

we know about Manchester Apollo, Shepherds Bush and Maine Road???

News to me. Where did this come from?

Posted by: erikjjf (IP Logged)
Date: May 11, 2005 20:59

I was equally surprised, Gazza.

Posted by: Ernest Craven (IP Logged)
Date: May 11, 2005 23:42

Maine Road is there anymore...

Date: May 11, 2005 23:43

Maine Road isn't there anymore i meant :-)

Date: May 12, 2005 13:20

Sorry, I did mean city of Manchester stadium, I keep associating it with Manchester city FC, hence the Maine Road reference, my mistake.

Posted by: odean73 (IP Logged)
Date: May 12, 2005 13:36

I wish they would spread it around as for the midlands it was the birmingham odeon in 73 and i think the next tour was at stafford.

I dont mind traveling as you get the chance to stop at a hotel but it turns out to be a expensive time espiecally in london where the cocktails work out a t £6 a time thou it was the hilton heathrow the plus side is the bar guy forgot to put them on my room tab.

I wouldent mind the millenium stadium as its a good place to go.
the list of venue's are

birminghan odean

stafford

leeds roundhay park

bristol <football ground>

knebworth

earls court

wembley

sheffield don valley

manchester maine road <twice>

manchester news arena

i think thats it

Date: May 12, 2005 15:00

since the last real "UK tour" (1971) theyve played

1973 - Wembley Arena (x4), Bellvue Manchester (x2), Birmingham Odeon (x2), newcastle City Hall (x2), Glasgow Apollo (x2)

1976 - Earls Court (x6), Leicester Granby Hall (x2), Stafford Bingley hall (x2), Glasgow Apollo (x3) plus of course Knebworth 3 months later

1982 - Wembley Stadium (x2), Ashton gate in Bristol, St James Pk Newcastle, Roundhay Park Leeds plus theatre shows in Aberdeen, Glasgow and Edinburgh as well as the warm up private gig at the 100 Club. They also played Slane castle near Dublin.

1990 - Wembley (x5), Maine Road Manchester (x2), Newcastle, Cardiff Arms Park, Glasgow hampden Park - all stadiums

1995 - Wembley (x3), Sheffield Don Valley Stadium and Brixton Academy

1999 - Wembley (x2), Murrayfield Edinburgh, Sheffield plus Shepherds Bush Empire. A promised "10-12" date of smaller shows in UK cities as a compensation for the postponed 98 tour wasnt kept

2003 - twickenham (x2), Wembley Arena (x3), MEN Arena Manchester, SECC Glasgow (x2) as well as two shows at the Point in Dublin

Major UK cities not played by the Stones in a LONG time :

Hull - 1964
Belfast - 1965
Liverpool - 1971
Leeds - 1971

Belfast and Hull now both have large enough arenas to stage a major show like the Stones.

Date: May 12, 2005 15:09

Thanks for the info gazza, i wish they would put more shows on in the uk, just wondering if its down to demand at the end of the day.

Date: May 12, 2005 15:11

I think we did surprisingly well last tour, especially with the amount of arena shows!! And the tickets sold very well too considering it was by FAR the most expensive tickets anyone had ever charged for a rock show here.

More shows in the 'provinces' would be more welcome though. The Cockneys get too many of them!

Date: May 12, 2005 15:40

Gazza Wrote:
> Major UK cities not played by the Stones in a LONG time :
> Leeds - 1971

1982, Gazza! You even mentioned it in your first post

Date: May 12, 2005 17:18

So looks like London, Manchester and Glasgow again. No doubt the Shepards Bush and Manchester Apollo tickets will be nigh on impossible to get, with sky high prices on EBay.

Although these show's are planned for August there is talk that they will open Wembley in June, wonder if there will be two mini UK tours at the beginning and end of the European tour. Maybe we will get some additional gigs at the start of the tour, be good to have a few club show's that Joe Public can get into.

erikjjf Wrote:
> Gazza Wrote:
> -----
> LONG time :
> > Leeds - 1971
>
> post

Another one off the list then - if it means more chances of a Belfast gig I'm happy enough!

The Maverick Wrote:
>

where are you getting this info from about these small shows at specific venues?

two mini tours would make sense. They'd want to be the first band to play at Wembley AND it would be nice to end the tour in the UK

Andy

"No doubt the Shepards Bush and Manchester Apollo tickets will be nigh on impossible to get, with sky high prices on EBay. "

Where is this info coming from? You keep saying it and getting me all excited but I have seen no mention of it anywhere else!

Is is no "official" mention of any European tour gigs as yet, obviously there will be a provisional tour schedule planned at this stage and deposits etc paid. I wouldn't expect any offical announcement of European gigs until nearer Christmas.

As for how I know about the UK gigs, I work in the booking industry, can't say to much more than that.

Subject:

69-72, BowieStone, CSD, G.Lespaul, Harm, Heartbraker, HighwireC, Hot Meat Pie, Hugo Montgomery, Husky, Jagiero, Jimmie, Koschi, LA FORUM, LE PAUL JAGGER, Lorenz, Manhattan, Marnix V., Masson, Meise, Nils, OILY_DIPSTICK, OpenG, Petanis, Richard from Canada, Riffhard84, RobertJohnson, SarahT, Sjouke, StonesChick, StonesLicks2002, Stoneswolf, Thommie, Whale, Wolter, barbuti, bruno, bv, erikjjf, exhpart, jacopo, jimbob, johan, kees, liddas, llaushin, nashville, nmaillot, no nervous breakdowns, novica, oldkr, patrick aernouts, rainhog, rob, rumple21, salar, shedooby, sherer, silvertrain, sladog, stonesfan, t-perkins, textmonkey

UK gigs

I wonder what will be the full range of UK gigs next year we already known they will almost certainly be the first band to play the new Wembely Stadium, together with the Shepards Bush gig, Maine Road, Manchester Apollo and Hampden Park concerts that we know about, I wonder if they will be playing any UK arena's this tour or will it just be stadiums with the occasional club gig?

Maverick,

Even though I live in London, and so will always get to see them when they come back to England, I'm always disappointed with the number of shows that they play here. The amount of concerts they put on in Britain has been decreasing tour by tour, and although I think this has something to do with decreasing demand from a cynical public, I think that there is still enough demand to play more shows than they do, particularly in arenas.

If you take the last tour as an example, Manchester and Glasgow were the only places outside of London to get any shows, which is ludicrous. I know that Britain is geographically small, and for it's size gets more shows than some other countries, but there are nearly 60 million people here, and I'm quite sure that The Stones could sell out arenas in the midlands, Liverpool, Newcastle, Cardiff - places that they always used to play. It may just be the case that they don't want to be reduced to playing only arenas in their own country. (As for Maine Road - remember that it's been replaced with the City of Manchester stadium. In any case, even though U2 and Oasis have sold it out easily, something tells me that The Stones might not sell quite as well up there, however many tickets they sell in London.)

Declan

That'd be a goodie!

Personally, I'd love to see them come to the Millennium Stadium. As much as I enjoy travelling the world to see them, it would be nice to take a 20 minute train journey to a gig. They haven't played in Wales since 1990, and before that it was 1965, so I think we're more than due a visit!

The Maverick Wrote:

Sorry, I did mean city of Manchester stadium, I keep associating it with Manchester city FC, hence the Maine Road reference, my mistake.

I wish they would spread it around as for the midlands it was the birmingham odeon in 73 and i think the next tour was at stafford.

I dont mind traveling as you get the chance to stop at a hotel but it turns out to be a expensive time espiecally in london where the cocktails work out a t £6 a time thou it was the hilton heathrow the plus side is the bar guy forgot to put them on my room tab.

the list of venue's are

birminghan odean

stafford

leeds roundhay park

knebworth

earls court

wembley

sheffield don valley

manchester news arena

i think thats it

1973 - Wembley Arena (x4), Bellvue Manchester (x2), Birmingham Odeon (x2), newcastle City Hall (x2), Glasgow Apollo (x2)

1976 - Earls Court (x6), Leicester Granby Hall (x2), Stafford Bingley hall (x2), Glasgow Apollo (x3) plus of course Knebworth 3 months later

1982 - Wembley Stadium (x2), Ashton gate in Bristol, St James Pk Newcastle, Roundhay Park Leeds plus theatre shows in Aberdeen, Glasgow and Edinburgh as well as the warm up private gig at the 100 Club. They also played Slane castle near Dublin.

1990 - Wembley (x5), Maine Road Manchester (x2), Newcastle, Cardiff Arms Park, Glasgow hampden Park - all stadiums

1999 - Wembley (x2), Murrayfield Edinburgh, Sheffield plus Shepherds Bush Empire. A promised "10-12" date of smaller shows in UK cities as a compensation for the postponed 98 tour wasnt kept

2003 - twickenham (x2), Wembley Arena (x3), MEN Arena Manchester, SECC Glasgow (x2) as well as two shows at the Point in Dublin

Hull - 1964
Belfast - 1965
Liverpool - 1971
Leeds - 1971

Belfast and Hull now both have large enough arenas to stage a major show like the Stones.

Thanks for the info gazza, i wish they would put more shows on in the uk, just wondering if its down to demand at the end of the day.

I think we did surprisingly well last tour, especially with the amount of arena shows!! And the tickets sold very well too considering it was by FAR the most expensive tickets anyone had ever charged for a rock show here.

More shows in the 'provinces' would be more welcome though. The Cockneys get too many of them!

Gazza Wrote:
> Leeds - 1971

So looks like London, Manchester and Glasgow again. No doubt the Shepards Bush and Manchester Apollo tickets will be nigh on impossible to get, with sky high prices on EBay.

erikjjf Wrote:
> Gazza Wrote:
> -----
> LONG time :
> > Leeds - 1971
>
> post

The Maverick Wrote:
>

Andy

Subject:

UK gigs

Maverick,

Declan

That'd be a goodie!

The Maverick Wrote:

the list of venue's are

birminghan odean

stafford

leeds roundhay park

knebworth

earls court

wembley

sheffield don valley

manchester news arena

i think thats it

Hull - 1964
Belfast - 1965
Liverpool - 1971
Leeds - 1971

be the first band to play at Wembley AND it would be nice to end the tour in the UK

Andy

Subject:

UK gigs
Posted by: The Maverick (IP Logged)Talk about your favorite band.

UK gigs

Maverick,

Declan

That'd be a goodie!

The Maverick Wrote:

the list of venue's are

birminghan odean

stafford

leeds roundhay park

knebworth

earls court

wembley

sheffield don valley

manchester news arena

i think thats it

Hull - 1964
Belfast - 1965
Liverpool - 1971
Leeds - 1971

Gazza Wrote:
> Leeds - 1971

erikjjf Wrote:
> Gazza Wrote:
> -----
> LONG time :
> > Leeds - 1971
>
> post

The Maverick Wrote:
>

Andy

Subject:

Maverick,

Declan

That'd be a goodie!

The Maverick Wrote:

the list of venue's are

birminghan odean

stafford

leeds roundhay park

knebworth

earls court

wembley

sheffield don valley

manchester news arena

i think thats it

Hull - 1964
Belfast - 1965
Liverpool - 1971
Leeds - 1971

Gazza Wrote:
> Leeds - 1971

erikjjf Wrote:
> Gazza Wrote:
> -----
> LONG time :
> > Leeds - 1971
>
> post

The Maverick Wrote:
>

Andy

Subject:

Date: November 30, 2005 13:20

In hell - "@#$%& blues"

Gimme Shelter
Dead Flowers
Its All Over Now
Flight 505

Believe it or not:

to ruediger

Subject:

Subject:

My preferences :

Coming Down Again
Dancing With Mr. D
Down in the Hole
It's all over now
No Expectations

Sympathy For The Devil.

Very sarcastic, R2 D2

salt of the earth
waiting on a friend

It Must Be Hell
Always Suffering

Time Waits For No One

Time Waits For No One
Wild Horses

Sad Day
You can`t always get
Thief in the night
Dead Flowers

YOU GOTTA MOVE!!!!!

DP

In hell - "@#$%& blues"

Gimme Shelter
Dead Flowers
Its All Over Now
Flight 505

Believe it or not:

to ruediger

Subject:

nator strikes back........

My preferences :

Coming Down Again
Dancing With Mr. D
Down in the Hole
It's all over now
No Expectations

Sympathy For The Devil.

Very sarcastic, R2 D2

salt of the earth
waiting on a friend

It Must Be Hell
Always Suffering

Time Waits For No One

Time Waits For No One
Wild Horses

Sad Day
You can`t always get
Thief in the night
Dead Flowers

YOU GOTTA MOVE!!!!!

DP

In hell - "@#$%& blues"

Gimme Shelter
Dead Flowers
Its All Over Now
Flight 505

Believe it or not:

to ruediger

Subject:

Options: Reply To This Message•Quote This Message•Follow This Thread•Report This Message•Edit Post
Posted by: Adrian-L (IP Logged)

The Maverick Wrote:

dude- you're not telling us anything, here that can't be second-guessed.
Howabout telling us , when the announcement will be? A date? A precise time of day? And howabout telling us (if you know) when tickets, go on sale?

Posted by: JumpingKentFlash (IP Logged)

Manhattan Wrote:
> The exterminator strikes back.......Talk about
> your favorite band.
>
>
> check out forum help and policies.Talk about your
> favorite band.
>
>
>
> Goto Page: 12NextCurrent Page:1 of 2Talk about
> your favorite band.
>
>
>
>
>
>
> My preferences :
>
> fragileness of life
>
>
>
>
> funerals.
>
>
>
>
> Coming Down Again
> Dancing With Mr. D
> Down in the Hole
> It's all over now
> No Expectations
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Very sarcastic, R2 D2
>
>
>
>
> salt of the earth
> waiting on a friend
>
>

Posted by: sherer ()
Date: November 30, 2005 13:27

great another post that makes no sense as it quotes every msg in this thread.. can't seem people work out how to use a forum

on the subject of UK gigs once again i feel we have been conned and not treated very well.. Holland and Spain get a general admissions standing on the pitch for their shows and in their home town we get seating so they can charge more.. even the lower teir tickets are 150 !!!

Bon Jovi and Robbie Williams are playing the same venue and they have standing on the pitch why can't the stones do the same for their home venue

Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: November 30, 2005 13:30

Manhattan, please stop this copy/paste nonsense. There is a "quote this message" function you can use.

Date: November 30, 2005 13:33

even better you can just use the reply

Date: November 30, 2005 13:33

erikjjf Wrote:
> Manhattan, please stop this copy/paste nonsense.
> There is a "quote this message" function you can
> use.

and please stop, trying to hijack and destroying an interesting and informative thread.

Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: November 30, 2005 13:36

I'm hijacking it?

Date: November 30, 2005 13:38

yes no one can understand your posts as you quote every msg in this thread

Date: November 30, 2005 13:42

erikjjf Wrote:
> I'm hijacking it?

not you- mr. Manhattan and his cut/paste, games.

Date: November 30, 2005 13:45

well i've just checked ticketmaster and it seems every stones show in the UK is all seating.. nice way to treat their loyal fans from the country they are from

surely we should get at least one GA show

Date: November 30, 2005 13:47

sherer Wrote:
> well i've just checked ticketmaster and it seems
> every stones show in the UK is all seating.. nice
> way to treat their loyal fans from the country
> they are from
>
> surely we should get at least one GA show

why?
when they can get more bucks, for seated pitches?
they don't care about loyal hometown fans....its the dosh that matters.

Date: November 30, 2005 13:51

true the money does seem to count more these days.. started a thread a few days ago saying was the tour for music or money and seems like money counts more

Date: November 30, 2005 17:07

City of Manchester stadium and the Birmingham option were dismissed due to the dates on which were available to fit into the schedule. This was due to the Premier league being in full swing by the end of August.

Sheffield was chosen as date available although a smaller stadium than what would have been required.

Also for the Birmingham gig, it could not be determined for sure if Aston Villa or Small Heath would be playing premiership or Championship football next year so Cardiff was selected as an alternative, at least a gig filled with Taffs is better than a stadium full of Brummies!

Date: December 1, 2005 16:11

At least a few more gigs to be announced....

Date: December 2, 2005 11:54

Club gigs still to be announced

Glasgow
Manchester (maybe another northern town )
London.

Date: December 2, 2005 11:57

The Maverick Wrote:
> Club gigs still to be announced
>
> Glasgow
> Manchester (maybe another northern town )
> London.

ok...ok...i'm trusting you on this one - get a membership asap, you reckon?

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: December 2, 2005 12:10

Adrian-L Wrote:
> The Maverick Wrote:
> -----
> > Club gigs still to be announced
> >
> > Glasgow
> > Manchester (maybe another northern town )
> > London.
>
>
> ok...ok...i'm trusting you on this one - get a
> membership asap, you reckon?

Too late adrian. Probably only pre 9th will get you a ticket for this ghost gig

Posted by: oliver_sb85 ()
Date: December 2, 2005 12:17

Is there going to be a second wembley date,Tuesaday22nd i heard? normally with these things dont they add dates due to huge demand on the same day of sale?

Tried to get any £60 tickets in the general sale but as others have found,predictably all sold out.Just hoping for another shot at a second date...

Date: December 2, 2005 12:26

You ought to try to get tickets via the fan club in the pre-sale, it's impossible! Ask's you for a code you haven't been given!

Posted by: 1cdog ()
Date: December 2, 2005 14:00

erikjjf Wrote:
> Manhattan, please stop this copy/paste nonsense.
> There is a "quote this message" function you can
> use.

Even better just don't Post at all. You are doing this nonsense on a couple of threads.

Posted by: gia43 ()
Date: December 2, 2005 14:14

do you have to be a memper to hear about- and get a club gig ticket?

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: December 3, 2005 17:00

Time to close this thread, UK gigs have been announced and ticket sales have started or are ongoing. No more room for speculation, or at least if there is ........... it'll only be for the stupid and useless variety.

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: December 3, 2005 21:01

oliver_sb85 Wrote:
> Is there going to be a second wembley
> date,Tuesaday22nd i heard? normally with these
> things dont they add dates due to huge demand on
> the same day of sale?
>
> Tried to get any £60 tickets in the general sale
> but as others have found,predictably all sold
> out.Just hoping for another shot at a second
> date...

Presales for 22/8/05 start tomorrow at 10 am

For some reason, those with pre 9/5/05 memberships DONT get first shot at tickets this time...

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...7891011121314151617Next
Current Page: 14 of 17

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1565
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home