Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

The rest of the Dates
Posted by: Michael Mead LV ()
Date: May 10, 2005 23:30

Looking over the Tour calender so far, there are a hell of a lot of empty days.
What shows are filling them? Do we think any multiple shows will happen? I am kinda surprised that the ratio of Football stadiums seems so high. 1 show at Angels? Soldier Field? I remember last time at Giants the were some empty seats.
We have Sam Boyd Stadium here in Las Vegas, or maybe it will be the MGMGrand Garden Arena again.(A great space, super performance, but a bunch of comped high rollers, will need support here!)

Re: The rest of the Dates
Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: May 11, 2005 01:55

theatre and arena shows will fill most of the gaps. Plus extra nights in some cities

the reason that its mostly stadiums announced so far is simple economics. They need more time to sell tickets for a 50,000 seater stadium than a 20,000 arena

The reports about a Vegas show suggest that it'll be at the MGM Grand around November 18th.

Re: The rest of the Dates
Posted by: bv ()
Date: May 11, 2005 02:38

I will update the tour list with all the confirmed shows plus also what is to come. Give me a few hours to get organized... They don't have many breaks. Just go out and buy your tickets, and they will add more shows!

If you love arenas then head for late Nov. and Jan.

Bjornulf

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1700
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home