Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Season greetings from Mick and Keith
Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: December 25, 2013 12:06

Happy holidays to all on IORR from me in Florence, Italy.

Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: December 25, 2013 14:35

Happy Holidays, everyone smiling smiley

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: December 26, 2013 09:45

Merry Christmas

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-12-27 12:41 by Max'sKansasCity.

Posted by: drummer_dude ()
Date: December 27, 2013 23:02

Merry Christmas and a rocking New Year 2014 for everyone on the board here

drummer_dude

Re: Merry Chistmas to BV & All Nice People on IORR
Posted by: Steen G ()
Date: December 29, 2013 19:24

Stoneage
Dito. Or God Jul as we say here in Sweden!

Og glædelig jul fra Danmark

Re: Merry Chistmas to BV & All Nice People on IORR
Posted by: KatieGirl ()
Date: December 30, 2013 00:04

A belated Merry Christmas to all. Have just returned from 3 weeks in Cambodia. I wore my Keef t shirt on Christmas Day on the beach, having packed it in error. It isn't official merchandise and I don't normally wear Stones paraphanelia,(it was a gift) but I still like my Keith shirt. I went swimming Cambodian style, wearing all my clothes, with my Cambodian friends.

Posted by: Thru and Thru ()
Date: December 30, 2013 03:30

Wishing everyone on IORR a belated Merry Christmas. Today is my first time back online since before Christmas, the whole week seems like a blur. Hope everyone had a great holiday!

Lose your dreams and you will lose your mind...

Posted by: angee ()
Date: December 30, 2013 05:21

Sliding more into the new year season--

Seems as if you had a very good year in 2013, eh, M and K?
Many of us enjoyed one or more of your shows!
Here's to the greatest one yet in 2014!

Same to everyone here in IORR for next year! grinning smiley
(with sssoul, wow, gorgeous photo card.)

~"Love is Strong"~

Posted by: Braincapers ()
Date: January 1, 2014 17:48

I hate 'happy holidays'

Posted by: triceratops ()
Date: January 1, 2014 22:41

Mick Jagger's insincerity is here for all to see. Why even bother if this is his attitude? Mick only did this quickie video because he was told it is part of the biz these (youtube) days. A bone to throw to the drooling masses. Same as Mick's infamous non-interviews. Yawn......

Keith came off better. At least he was there.

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: January 1, 2014 23:48

Braincapers
I hate 'happy holidays'

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Posted by: duke richardson ()
Date: January 2, 2014 20:29

71Tele
Great! I have an even better idea: Why don't they actually perform "Winter" on the next tour with Mick Taylor?
Exactly.
That's classic Mick Taylor they chose...

Posted by: lem motlow ()
Date: January 3, 2014 19:37

i see we can all look forward to another year of mick jagger hate and bashing from iorr.

just a simple holiday greeting turns into "he's being a phony", he "looks uncomfortable in his own skin,keith looks so much more natural"and "notice keith is in a recording studio,jagger isnt"

i'll never figure out the weirdos on this site who pay to see and hear a person perform who they seem to despise.

its not simple criticism,its a bizarre anger and vitriol directed at mick jagger that i've never seen on a forum about a music group,sports team or any other endeavor that is supported by fans.

and yet these same people somehow view themselves as "hardcore fans" who are entitled to great seats and should even be allowed to decide which songs the band should play.apparently in their minds knowing a bunch of useless trivia about the rolling stones is a very big deal and more important than actually liking the person you're listening too.

someone should do a psychiatric study on this.i think the results would fall somewhere along the lines of the celebrity stalker-"i love you so much i need to kill you"

confused smileyRe: Season greetings from Mick and Keith
Date: January 3, 2014 20:03

lem motlow
i see we can all look forward to another year of mick jagger hate and bashing from iorr.

just a simple holiday greeting turns into "he's being a phony", he "looks uncomfortable in his own skin,keith looks so much more natural"and "notice keith is in a recording studio,jagger isnt"

i'll never figure out the weirdos on this site who pay to see and hear a person perform who they seem to despise.

its not simple criticism,its a bizarre anger and vitriol directed at mick jagger that i've never seen on a forum about a music group,sports team or any other endeavor that is supported by fans.

and yet these same people somehow view themselves as "hardcore fans" who are entitled to great seats and should even be allowed to decide which songs the band should play.apparently in their minds knowing a bunch of useless trivia about the rolling stones is a very big deal and more important than actually liking the person you're listening too.

someone should do a psychiatric study on this.i think the results would fall somewhere along the lines of the celebrity stalker-"i love you so much i need to kill you"

The anti-Jagger pathology is quite fascinating - I wonder whether the anti-Jagger camp here understands anything about anything at all confused smiley... or is it something more simple along the lines of "I love myself for hating Mick Jagger...confused smiley

Posted by: owlbynite ()
Date: January 4, 2014 07:46

gotta promote those '14 concert tix sales...winking smiley

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1779
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home