Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: Who should get THE BIG CALL to join Stones on stage in Aussie
Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: December 5, 2013 00:58

The Angels with Doc Neeson of course. Also because they are huge Stones fans themselves

Doc was diagnosed with a brain tumour earlier this year

ROCKMAN

Posted by: laertisflash ()
Date: December 5, 2013 01:07

ROPENI wrote: "It would be great,but l doubt they will call her,she would play rings around Keith,and after Dave Grohl actully played much better than Keith and stole "Bitch" in LA,l truly doubt it..."

Do you really think Dave "stole Bitch"?? I like Dave Grohl, as a musician, but his performance on the particular gig wasn't impressive, IMO. Not at all. Yes, he played loudly, but actually a in a bit monotonous way. On "a smooth road' and out of the real song's line.

Every guest, i mean guitarist who plays with a band (any band), does bring additional energy, of course. One more guitar is always adding something. But this doesn't mean Dave was great. And, please, stop the childish "game" about the guests who are playing "much better than" A or B band's member. When the Stones have a guest on stage, they 're always assigning "big role" to him (mixing including, i think), just because he is a guest who performs on just one song . Simple as that, ROPENI...

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: December 5, 2013 01:16

Hey, Rockman! Will you go "all-in" on the RS Aussie tour? Or will you settle for one? I hope you don't mind me asking...

Date: December 5, 2013 01:18

...gonna try the all-in

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: December 5, 2013 01:22

Great! Good for you as Letterman would have said. Is it five Aussie gigs in total?

Date: December 5, 2013 01:29

...six man six..

ROCKMAN

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: December 5, 2013 01:34

Rockman
The Angels with Doc Neeson of course. Also because they are huge Stones fans themselves

Doc was diagnosed with a brain tumour earlier this year

Sad news. They were a great band that never really got their due in the US. Even had to change their name to Angel City because of that horrible band that was on Casablanca.

Posted by: Horseswild ()
Date: December 5, 2013 01:57

Very sad news about Doc . One of the finest frontman ever . I remember he also narrated an excellent 6 hour radio program about the history of the Stones a few years back.
Very passionate in his presentation.

Posted by: mandu ()
Date: December 5, 2013 02:23

Jimmy Barnes he is a fantastic singer

Feel The Fear
And Do It Anyway

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: December 5, 2013 02:25

laertisflash
ROPENI wrote: "It would be great,but l doubt they will call her,she would play rings around Keith,and after Dave Grohl actully played much better than Keith and stole "Bitch" in LA,l truly doubt it..."

Do you really think Dave "stole Bitch"?? I like Dave Grohl, as a musician, but his performance on the particular gig wasn't impressive, IMO. Not at all. Yes, he played loudly, but actually a in a bit monotonous way. On "a smooth road' and out of the real song's line.

Every guest, i mean guitarist who plays with a band (any band), does bring additional energy, of course. One more guitar is always adding something. But this doesn't mean Dave was great. And, please, stop the childish "game" about the guests who are playing "much better than" A or B band's member. When the Stones have a guest on stage, they 're always assigning "big role" to him (mixing including, i think), just because he is a guest who performs on just one song . Simple as that, ROPENI...

Did you attend the same show I did?

Posted by: 2000 LYFH ()
Date: December 5, 2013 02:40

The warm-up band...

Posted by: The Sicilian ()
Date: December 5, 2013 05:04

Rob Ford is available:

Posted by: colonial ()
Date: December 5, 2013 12:27

--------------
ColonialstoneNZ
--------------

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-02-17 22:54 by colonial.

Posted by: rollingon ()
Date: December 5, 2013 13:40

gotdablouse
"Men at Work"

Men at Work on Let's Work...

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1978
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home