Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

The renewal of IORR
Posted by: Riffbuk ()
Date: November 22, 2013 21:31

It´s with satisfaction that I see that new members in this fórum come and have the same excitement to discover music, photos, videos, etc the same I did when I join the IORR ranks many years ago. Nothing is better than this to prove that the Rolling Stones are still the Best in the World.

Re: The renewal of IORR
Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: November 22, 2013 21:44

Agree with Riff.

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: November 22, 2013 21:49

The more new youngsters the better..........always nice to hear their reviews and discoveries.........

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: November 22, 2013 22:18

thumbs up

Posted by: memphiscats ()
Date: November 22, 2013 23:24

Yes indeed.The more the merrier.
smoking smiley

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: November 22, 2013 23:45

memphiscats
smoking smiley

It's also always nice to see old cats make a reappearance...not that you are old, memphiscats! smiling smiley

Posted by: memphiscats ()
Date: November 22, 2013 23:47

latebloomer
memphiscats
smoking smiley

It's also always nice to see old cats make a reappearance...not that you are old, memphiscats! smiling smiley
Ta very much! It's great to be here...it's great to be anywhere!smoking smiley

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: November 23, 2013 01:33

memphiscats
latebloomer
memphiscats
smoking smiley

Ta very much! It's great to be here...it's great to be anywhere!smoking smiley

I'm new too! Not Really - but the more the merrier!!!

Posted by: stonehearted ()
Date: November 23, 2013 02:34

IORR has been renewed for another season? That's great news! Despite the consistently high ratings, there had been occasional rumors of a cancellation looming.

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: November 23, 2013 02:52

stonehearted
IORR has been renewed for another season? That's great news! Despite the consistently high ratings, there had been occasional rumors of a cancellation looming.

If this website is not renewed then I will rent previous posts via Netflix drinking smiley

Posted by: Bastion ()
Date: November 23, 2013 02:58

I discovered the site after frantically searching for a resolution to the whole T1/T2/T3 Hyde Park fiasco.

Posted by: DoomandGloom ()
Date: November 23, 2013 18:02

This is the best forum around.... Encompasses the entire world. I have only travelled abroad from The US a handful of times so the international flavor is an education. As we know BV lets non related posts slip by and that is a feature that keeps me updated on the type of music I love without searching elsewhere. It's because of IORR I had the info to get inexpensive tickets to 3, 50+ and counting shows plus a night with Ron and Mick at The Cutting Room. People are very generous on IORR with their spirit and information, sometime ago I had lost my interest in going to concerts but IORR woke up that spirit in me... Thanks!!

Posted by: flacnvinyl ()
Date: November 23, 2013 19:01

There are so many of us who visit and read every day, regardless of whether we post on the regular or not. BV does a great job of removing the political junk but generally lets everyone roam free. That is nothing short of a miracle. Those of us who make a living online know how difficult it is to keep a health community around this long. How many other forums have disappeared due to inactivity, changed too much and distanced their user base, or just completely left on their own?

Love this place!

Also, it is wonderful to post questions about bootlegs and get real answers. So many knowledgeable fans who easily weigh in with correct mind-blowing answers.

Posted by: coffeepotman ()
Date: November 23, 2013 19:07

I agree with everything mentioned above

Posted by: stein ()
Date: November 23, 2013 19:17

Thanks to BV for all his work for fans with this non profit site

Posted by: noughties ()
Date: November 23, 2013 19:48

- But where are some of the old folks?

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: November 23, 2013 21:50

noughties
- But where are some of the old folks?

Here

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Posted by: owlbynite ()
Date: November 24, 2013 08:11

It's a fun forum with many topics despite encountering the occasional nasty & ignorant. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2028
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home