Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: OT - the *amazing* new Dylan video
Posted by: michaelsavage ()
Date: November 21, 2013 22:54

Me too!

Posted by: mr_dja ()
Date: November 21, 2013 23:34

While Dylan he may be genuinely impressed by the video, I'd have to guess that he is also working on the "there's no such thing as bad press" theory when he gives props to this specific use of one of his tunes. I'm sure there will be some downloads as a result of all the buzz associated with this and the press won't hurt him at all.

While I'm able to give the video credit for being creative, I was able to scroll through the chanels in about half the song and pressed stop at that point with no desire to watch it again or see any of the complete videos. For all of the praise being heaped on this video, I'd put the original video for "Subterranean Homesick Blues" well above this new one as far as "amazing", "awesome", "most brilliant video in history". Thankfully, the song is still as great as it ever was regardless of what anyone does with it on their youtube videos.

Peace,
Mr DJA

Posted by: Riffbuk ()
Date: November 21, 2013 23:49

Love it...

Posted by: owlbynite ()
Date: November 24, 2013 09:01

hb, I didn't think you created thread out of sarcasm but having not viewed the video, I was a bit taken back when I queried where the best channels to catch it were & your response was history, shopping, pawn stars. Wondered if you were being sarcastic but after reading feedback from the others, I see you weren't. Still looking forward to seeing video! cool smiley

Posted by: MKjan ()
Date: November 24, 2013 10:40

Don't care for it….thought it was a decent idea gone real bad.

but still like the song.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: November 24, 2013 19:03

Wow, a lot of people without a sense of humour.

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: November 25, 2013 02:26

I think it it's funny..........and that's all what music is about........ fun and enjoyment, nothing more............ don't take music too seriously....it's for pleasure only

Posted by: GOO ()
Date: November 25, 2013 02:54

Silly

Posted by: hbwriter ()
Date: November 25, 2013 03:51

NICOS
I think it it's funny..........and that's all what music is about........ fun and enjoyment, nothing more............ don't take music too seriously....it's for pleasure only

right on. i'm waiitng for a few folks here to start screaming at us to get off their lawn.

Date: November 25, 2013 04:24

hbwriter
NICOS

right on. i'm waiitng for a few folks here to start screaming at us to get off their lawn.

They're organized this time...it's the last straw.

The 'block watch committee' has organized a petition to outlaw this kind of insolence. If they're successful, they're going for a complete prohibition on drinking and dancing.

Posted by: jjo ()
Date: November 26, 2013 16:25

I stopped watching after 15 seconds found it stupid disrespectful and a lot of other adjectives I will not list. What a waste of time.

Posted by: michaelsavage ()
Date: November 26, 2013 17:04

Agreed.

Date: November 26, 2013 17:11

man. what a bunch of sticks in the mud - lighten up, folks - it's only rock and roll!

Date: November 26, 2013 17:12

hbwriter
man. what a bunch of sticks in the mud - lighten up, folks - it's only rock and roll!

that's a 'savage' reply....even sticks in the mud have feelings.

Posted by: 2000man ()
Date: November 26, 2013 17:13

Love it.

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: November 26, 2013 21:53

jjo
I stopped watching after 15 seconds found it stupid disrespectful and a lot of other adjectives I will not list. What a waste of time.

Stupid is oke but disrespectful to a rock and roll song confused smiley the word is mostly used for serious thing in live........

Date: November 27, 2013 03:02

hbwriter

Agree with you Chris. Here's a link to an article about the video being hacked so you can watch the 16 different files separately.

Scotty,
Irvine, CA

[www.cyberculturegallery.com]

Date: November 27, 2013 03:13

[email protected]
hbwriter

Agree with you Chris. Here's a link to an article about the video being hacked so you can watch the 16 different files separately.

Scotty,
Irvine, CA

[www.cyberculturegallery.com]

thus giving some here 16 separate things to bitch about and dismiss.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-11-27 09:26 by hbwriter.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1244
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home