Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...214215216217218219220221222223224
Current Page: 224 of 224
Re: Beatles vs Stones - and other Beatles stuff
Posted by: gagiwh ()
Date: May 5, 2024 16:51

Why are the ROLLING STONES better than The BEATLES? (Video in French)

Warning, sensitive souls, this video is not for die-hard Beatles fans! Prepare for an uncompromising musical clash, where the Rolling Stones crush the Beatles in an unprecedented rock and roll duel.

I have analyzed both groups in depth, and my verdict is clear: the Stones are superior in every way.

For what ? I demonstrate it to you in this explosive video, where I dismantle the myths of the Beatles and highlight the raw and undisputed greatness of the Rolling Stones.

Forget the syrupy melodies and honeyed harmonies of the Beatles. Immerse yourself in the rebellious and authentic universe of the Stones, where the riffs rip, the solos captivate and the voice of Mick Jagger pierces the soul.

I reveal to you the hidden secrets of their music, the little-known influences that have forged their unique sound. I show you how they pushed the boundaries of rock, exploring musical territories that the Beatles never dared to cross.

I'm talking to you about their immense cultural impact, their influence on fashion, cinema and society. I show you how they embodied the rebellious spirit of the 60s and inspired generations of musicians.

But be careful, this video is not just a criticism of the Beatles. I recognize their talents and contributions to music. But compared to the power and originality of the Stones, they pale in comparison.

So, prepare to be shaken, shaken, and maybe even shocked. This video is a true musical uppercut that will make you rethink your vision of rock and roll.

Love it, hate it, but don't let it go unnoticed! And don't hesitate to comment with all the bad faith in the world, because it's still much funnier.

[www.youtube.com]

Jimmy Page : "The Rolling Stones are the true masters of the riff. It's thanks to them that we learned to build songs around a powerful riff"

Axl Rose: "The Stones are one of the most important groups in rock history. They made it all up"

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: May 5, 2024 17:05

The worst thing about this is that it happens with everything. Throughout history probably most things get knocked over for something new, but in this case The Stones aren’t new. At any rate I’m not very pleased with this way of thinking. But this is my opinion. Take it or leave it.

Date: May 5, 2024 23:20

gagiwh
Why are the ROLLING STONES better than The BEATLES? (Video in French)

Warning, sensitive souls, this video is not for die-hard Beatles fans! Prepare for an uncompromising musical clash, where the Rolling Stones crush the Beatles in an unprecedented rock and roll duel.

I have analyzed both groups in depth, and my verdict is clear: the Stones are superior in every way.

For what ? I demonstrate it to you in this explosive video, where I dismantle the myths of the Beatles and highlight the raw and undisputed greatness of the Rolling Stones.

Forget the syrupy melodies and honeyed harmonies of the Beatles. Immerse yourself in the rebellious and authentic universe of the Stones, where the riffs rip, the solos captivate and the voice of Mick Jagger pierces the soul.

I reveal to you the hidden secrets of their music, the little-known influences that have forged their unique sound. I show you how they pushed the boundaries of rock, exploring musical territories that the Beatles never dared to cross.

I'm talking to you about their immense cultural impact, their influence on fashion, cinema and society. I show you how they embodied the rebellious spirit of the 60s and inspired generations of musicians.

But be careful, this video is not just a criticism of the Beatles. I recognize their talents and contributions to music. But compared to the power and originality of the Stones, they pale in comparison.

So, prepare to be shaken, shaken, and maybe even shocked. This video is a true musical uppercut that will make you rethink your vision of rock and roll.

Love it, hate it, but don't let it go unnoticed! And don't hesitate to comment with all the bad faith in the world, because it's still much funnier.

[www.youtube.com]

Jimmy Page : "The Rolling Stones are the true masters of the riff. It's thanks to them that we learned to build songs around a powerful riff"

Axl Rose: "The Stones are one of the most important groups in rock history. They made it all up"

And meanwhile during their prime ABBA sold more records than the Beatles and Pete Townshend called "SOS" the best pop song ever written. And Jagger visited the ABBA museum to learn how to do the same. What the F@ck is this topic all about. It's all relative. grinning smiley

Posted by: RollingFreak ()
Date: May 5, 2024 23:39

Always maintained I think the Beatles are unequivocally more "important" (whatever that means), inventive, creative and boundary pushing/trendsetting. Everyone followed them, for years, not just cause it was fashionable but because it worked. Having said that, almost every time I would rather throw on the Stones and I just prefer them. They made great ROCK songs and probably are the best ROCK band of all time. Having said that, I wouldn't think they themselves were true trailblazers in a lot of genres. They followed a lot of trends of the time, and made it work for them, but they weren't theirs. They made incredible rock and were excellent songwriters and arrangers and were better than the others in their field for a prolonged period of time. They were incredibly important to the history of rock music, I think the Beatles are far more important to the history of music in general and were far more boundary pushing than the Stones ever were.

Posted by: stonesurvive ()
Date: May 6, 2024 23:42

..............I cannot figure why there are comparisons about the two. That was a 1960's "battle" to sell teen magazines.

...............The Beatles were a pop/rock/mor/country group that changed the world,and pop culture, and created song compositions that boggle the mind and will endure forever.

...............The Rolling Stones are a blues, rn'b rock band that gave us incredible rough,rock,blues, rn'b,even a touch of country,without compromise. IMO,
the difference is the Stones are non-conformists and their lyrics,for the most part are "dark".

................I'm sure their are maps in England to chronicle where The Stones "lived", hung-out, and so on; but full-out bus tours?;I doubt it. I think that would be more of an individual thing,re: a stop at what remains of Edith Grove, and the Crawdaddy Club.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: May 15, 2024 17:00

John Lennon - Mind Games - 6CD+2BluRay+Book Deluxe:

12-Jul-2024 - [SuperDeluxeEdition.com] .

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2024-05-15 17:50 by Irix.

Date: May 15, 2024 17:25

Mind Games - Mega Deluxe Box - $ 1,695.00 / € 1,550.00 / £ 1,350.00 / JPY 247,500 - [Platenzaak.nl] , [Bravado.de] , [Store.uDiscoverMusic.com] , [TheSoundOfVinyl.com] , [Store.Universal-Music.co.jp] .

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2024-05-15 21:10 by Irix.

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: May 15, 2024 19:21

Darn I can only buy 4 copies of the Mega Deluxe Box. Usually I keep a minimum of 10 in my collection.winking smiley

Date: May 15, 2024 20:15

Mind Games - Trailer & Mini-Documentary:

[www.YouTube.com] , [www.YouTube.com]

Mind Games: 4-track EP (Black) - [RecordStoreDay.com] , [RSDmrkt.com] . 4-track EP (Color) - [RecordStoreDay.com] . Contains: "I'm The Greatest" (Ultimate Mix) - feat. George Harrison & Ringo Starr.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2024-05-15 23:20 by Irix.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...214215216217218219220221222223224
Current Page: 224 of 224

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1431
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home