Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Mick is going to be a
Posted by: Cocaine Eyes ()
Date: November 24, 2013 19:49

odean73
Haha I even posted on that one.

The old memory must be going.

grinning smiley Oh, you're not alone. My memory's been shot for years now! grinning smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-11-24 19:51 by Cocaine Eyes.

Re: Mick is going to be a
Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: November 24, 2013 23:55

Cocaine Eyes
odean73
Haha I even posted on that one.

The old memory must be going.

grinning smiley Oh, you're not alone. My memory's been shot for years now! grinning smiley

thumbs up

Re: GreatGrandpa Mick In 2014
Posted by: stonehearted ()
Date: November 25, 2013 00:19

That Mick is a great-grandfather at such a young age should not really be so surprising, given the era in which he was raised and the partial element of the working class in his background.

It is typical of the working class--particularly of the post-war generation--to become grandparents while still in their forties, at an age when many other parents are seeing their children just entering adolescence. The status of great-grandparent is something you would usually associate with those who are in their nineties, and great-grandparenthood is very infrequent overall.

What is surprising is how quick successive generations of Jagger offspring have been to replenish the blood line, given their inherited affluence.

Given the longevity of Jagger's forebears, it is both likely and highly probable that Mick will indeed live to achieve the status of great-great-grandparent.

Re: GreatGrandpa Mick In 2014
Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: November 25, 2013 00:25

Oh, whoop-de-doo eye rolling smiley

Great-grandad Mick's ever growing dynasty: Four exes, seven children, four grandkids and a great-grandchild on the way
Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: November 30, 2013 08:30

[www.dailymail.co.uk]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-11-30 08:31 by Bliss.

Re: Great-grandad Mick's ever growing dynasty: Four exes, seven children, four grandkids and a great-grandchild on the way
Posted by: DeanGoodman ()
Date: November 30, 2013 09:06

¨Mick and Marsha Junt ...¨

Well, there are worse ways to misspell her last name.

Re: Great-grandad Mick's ever growing dynasty: Four exes, seven children, four grandkids and a great-grandchild on the way
Posted by: greenriver ()
Date: November 30, 2013 09:32

and we are all stones children too Mick, don't forget us for the inheritance. >grinning smiley<

Posted by: colonial ()
Date: November 30, 2013 11:33

--------------
ColonialstoneNZ
--------------

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-02-19 05:16 by colonial.

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: December 1, 2013 01:33

colonial
Glad the British aren't into this sort of thing Jagger, Jr. (Junior)

I have a British friend whose son has the same name as her husband, so she always refers to the son as Phil Jr. She can't be the only one. confused smiley

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: December 1, 2013 02:47

colonial
Glad the British aren't into this sort of thing Jagger, Jr. (Junior)

Or even worse, Jagger III

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2204
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home