Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 3 of 4
Re: if you have the chance to ask one question to mick jagger...what would you ask?
Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: August 27, 2013 10:17

....uuummmm a free skull-embossed book-mark ...

ROCKMAN

Re: if you have the chance to ask one question to mick jagger...what would you ask?
Posted by: mickschix ()
Date: August 27, 2013 17:34

Would you like to go to dinner with me tonight, my treat???

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: August 27, 2013 20:13

Just dinner, mickschix? grinning smiley

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: August 27, 2013 21:18

why did you choose chuck and not mac? was it just about the money ?

Posted by: duke richardson ()
Date: August 27, 2013 21:52

why'd you have a diamond put in your tooth?

and why'd you have it removed?

oh yeah ..only one question..how about:

which one of your houses is your favorite..

Posted by: spsimmons ()
Date: August 27, 2013 22:08

When is "Running Out Of Luck" going to be available on BluRay??? tongue sticking out smiley

Posted by: nico one ()
Date: August 27, 2013 22:51

His Majesty
Can I interview you for an hour or two?

thats a smart question thumbs up
and the next confused smileyyou have 1 question and you ask that , know whats on your mind

Idorh ()

Heb jij echt een kleine piemel ?(Dutch)Gr Bert.

Do you have a really small cock? Gr Bert.

Posted by: chemicalreaction ()
Date: August 28, 2013 02:32

Ok.. here is another question:

what would you do if you are not Mick Jagger?

Posted by: drummer_dude ()
Date: August 28, 2013 06:49

I would ask Mick if he could write with Keith again like they used to do and put out one more great album?

Posted by: mickschix ()
Date: August 28, 2013 08:21

I'd START with dinner, Latebloomer....and we'd have a wonderful evening talking, listening to music, sipping chilled white wine or champagne, and then I'd ash him a few special questions....winking smiley...I'd want to hear about future film projects, what Brian Jones was REALLY like, how Jimmy Miller was different from all the other producers, was he really drunk at the Checkerboard Lounge w/ Muddy Waters, and the BIG question....what he really feels about Keith.

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: August 28, 2013 10:13

Where should I invest?

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: August 28, 2013 10:35

TheGreek
why did you choose chuck and not mac?

OT--Chuck and Mac sounds like a cheeseburger. grinning smiley

Posted by: rollingon ()
Date: August 28, 2013 11:31

chemicalreaction

One condition: the answer must not be:

"Then I would be somebody else."

Posted by: Bellajane ()
Date: August 28, 2013 15:37

duke richardson

I thought he had an emerald in his tooth, but had it removed because it looked like a piece of spinach. Probably just one of the many stories out there.smiling smiley

Date: August 28, 2013 16:54

"Honestly, how much of the Brown Sugar-riff was developed before you presented it to Keith"? grinning smiley

Posted by: andrea66 ()
Date: August 28, 2013 17:12

"do you go out to see other bands on your own, without being invited?"
and "how does it work in your world when you want to sing somebody else's songs? for example you call Dylan and -hi Bob I'm Mick, can we sing Like a Rolling Stone? How much it is? "

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: August 28, 2013 17:28

What the hell were you thinking when you did "Let's Work"?

Date: August 28, 2013 17:29

That's easy, Tele: £££ grinning smiley

Posted by: benstones ()
Date: August 28, 2013 17:31

"Can I kiss Georgia?"

Benjamin.

Posted by: varilla ()
Date: August 28, 2013 18:17

Did you "nail" Bowie or not?

Posted by: duke richardson ()
Date: August 28, 2013 18:17

Bellajane
duke richardson

I thought he had an emerald in his tooth, but had it removed because it looked like a piece of spinach. Probably just one of the many stories out there.smiling smiley

no it was a diamond. I always thought that was pretty cool, having a diamond in your tooth. .. then I read where he had it removed.

so the big question is ..why? ... was the diamond bad for the tooth or what..

Posted by: rollingon ()
Date: August 28, 2013 18:35

benstones
"Can I kiss Georgia?"

Just kiss?

I mean: Can I marry Georgia and will you buy us a big manson?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-08-28 18:48 by rollingon.

Posted by: chemicalreaction ()
Date: August 28, 2013 23:30

rollingon
chemicalreaction

One condition: the answer must not be:

"Then I would be somebody else."

Can i ask you how old you are?

I'm 29...winking smiley

Posted by: angee ()
Date: August 29, 2013 02:27

Mick,
Have there been any places in the world you could wander around anonymously?
Anywhere recently?

Do you ever wish there were more? cool smiley

~"Love is Strong"~

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-08-29 03:28 by angee.

Posted by: Sipuncula ()
Date: August 29, 2013 04:57

duke richardson
no it was a diamond. I always thought that was pretty cool, having a diamond in your tooth. .. then I read where he had it removed.

so the big question is ..why? ... was the diamond bad for the tooth or what..

Was this thing removed recently or something? It was there in '95-96. You can see it on the Wild Horses (Stripped) single cover. I guess that has been almost 20 years, but I get the impression the removal story goes way back.

Posted by: floho ()
Date: August 29, 2013 05:56

Where and when did you get your hair transplant and could you give your most loyal fans on iorr a concert they'd love to hear such as doing your bands best album Exile on main street in its entirety and the second half do songs you've never done such as Time waits for no one with Mick Taylor and Bill the whole show.

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: August 29, 2013 06:33

Mick:
floho
Where and when did you get your hair transplant

spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

floho
and could you give your most loyal fans on iorr a concert they'd love to hear such as doing your bands best album Exile on main street in its entirety and the second half do songs you've never done such as Time waits for no one with Mick Taylor and Bill the whole show.

No.

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: August 29, 2013 06:41

He had the tooth diamond removed?

Posted by: leatherjacket ()
Date: August 29, 2013 07:02

when are u going to release the new Rolling Stones album?

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: August 29, 2013 07:05

He had the tooth diamond removed?

..... story has it first was a green coloured stone but
looked like a speck of spinach so had it removed and clear diamond fitted

ROCKMAN

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 3 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1856
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home