Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 4 of 5
Re: Mick Taylor's Manager
Posted by: kleermaker ()
Date: August 7, 2013 16:43

DandelionPowderman
kleermaker
DandelionPowderman
kleermaker
DandelionPowderman
I don't know, but my guess would be that NY club he played last year.

What about the Iridium Jazz Club shows from May last year? Look at the letters in the pic.

That's the one I had in mind! Thanks.

Here's an interesting article, 'covering' a bit of this topic:

[www.nydailynews.com]

I have read that already, but thanks.

You're welcome, but it wasn't meant for your eyes only. cool smiley

Date: August 7, 2013 16:48

His Majesty
kleermaker

[www.nydailynews.com]

What a crap article.

The automatic pilot is still working well as always.

Date: August 7, 2013 16:49

DandelionPowderman
His Majesty
kleermaker

[www.nydailynews.com]

What a crap article.

Eye-candy for Taylorites, though smiling smiley

I don't think (m)any Taylorian(s) need(s) such kind of 'confirmation'.

Date: August 7, 2013 16:55

kleermaker
DandelionPowderman
His Majesty
kleermaker

[www.nydailynews.com]

What a crap article.

Eye-candy for Taylorites, though smiling smiley

I don't think (m)any Taylorian(s) need(s) such kind of 'confirmation'.

Come on, it doesn't hurt either! grinning smiley

Posted by: His Majesty ()
Date: August 7, 2013 17:00

kleermaker
His Majesty
kleermaker

[www.nydailynews.com]

What a crap article.

The automatic pilot is still working well as always.

The title alone is nonsense. tongue sticking out smiley

Posted by: Bellajane ()
Date: August 8, 2013 15:42

His Majesty
Taylor talks about his parents and his early years...

I managed to watch most of the segments yesterday. It's nice to hear his own words personally, than those from fans or journalists. His love/hate feelings for the Stones was intersting, but not the first time I've heard this. Certainly would explain his schizoid reaction to fans at his concerts when they ask him anything Stones-related. Sometimes he's gracious; other times pissed off. Appears as though he's in the lovin' mode right now, so let's hope it remains that way!smiling smiley

Date: August 8, 2013 15:45

kleermaker
DandelionPowderman
kleermaker
DandelionPowderman
kleermaker
DandelionPowderman
I don't know, but my guess would be that NY club he played last year.

What about the Iridium Jazz Club shows from May last year? Look at the letters in the pic.

That's the one I had in mind! Thanks.

Here's an interesting article, 'covering' a bit of this topic:

[www.nydailynews.com]

I have read that already, but thanks.

You're welcome, but it wasn't meant for your eyes only. cool smiley

Why quote me, then? But, by all means... grinning smiley

Date: August 8, 2013 15:50

I will most definitely do that!!!>grinning smiley<

Posted by: Eleanor Rigby ()
Date: August 8, 2013 16:48

His Majesty
kleermaker

[www.nydailynews.com]

What a crap article.

Haha..forget it HM..truth hurts

Posted by: His Majesty ()
Date: August 8, 2013 17:01

Eleanor Rigby

Haha..forget it HM..truth hurts

It's true that it's a crap article.

Date: August 8, 2013 17:10

Date: August 8, 2013 17:19

Nice...!! Whatever happened to yesterday's thread about Keith's sex life..was it deleted? A good read wasn't it? If I could've been a fly on the wall during some of their after parties.eye popping smiley

Date: August 8, 2013 18:09

But what has Mick Taylor's manager to do with our dear Keith's sex life and his relation to women and 'chicks' in general? Is there any connection?

Date: August 8, 2013 18:24

None at all. Just playing along since Keith's photo being posted on this thread is blatantly incongruous and rather funny!smiling smiley

Date: August 8, 2013 19:32

Bellajane
None at all. Just playing along since Keith's photo being posted on this thread is blatantly incongruous and rather funny!smiling smiley

Keith's face expression is in some way relevant to this topic. cool smiley

Date: August 8, 2013 19:34

He referred to himself as a cartoon character!

Posted by: 2120Wolf ()
Date: August 8, 2013 20:07

Bellajane
2120Wolf
DandelionPowderman
Bellajane
In all honesty, that was one of my fears, as well. I don't feel that expressing that fear is rumor-mongering, at all. Fans know that he has had a terrible problem and are concerned. Actually, I was wondering myself how he was going to cope performing sober. Maybe that was a problem for him; we really don't know what went on behind the scenes. I'm not so worried about heroin as I am cocaine, especially before a performance. I hope he continues with rehab as it appears that he responded so well. I hope some day he quits the ciggies

Maybe he didn't perform completely sober...
Why should we really care what he does, it is his life, Bella are you OK ????

Yes, I'm more than okay, so please dispense with the sarcasm. This thread about Mick Taylor's Manager is quite benign and no cause for concern. Maybe if I was insensitive and lewd, that would be more appropriate right? W.T.F.!
I guess I'm intigued that people would waste time even thinking about who Taylors manager is, not sarcasm at all, Its just like "wow" people actually care who Mick Taylors Manager is or was ????

Date: August 8, 2013 20:19

Bellajane
2120Wolf
Why I clicked on this post is beyond me, I must be just as warped - Keep Rocking It Mick !!!

Apparently you are; I mean you've hung around for awhile right? What's up with that, anyway? Criticizing people for just trying to have a decent conversation is rather counterproductive. I thought the subject matter was interesting; if you don't, then don't respond? Simple as that. Cheers!
Yes Cheers Bella, please give me one example of what would make this chatter productive, please I am quite curious to find out what is so productive about finding out who Mick Taylors manager is or was, I feel the most productive aspect of this topic is that it could generate some comedy and maybe give some people a productive laugh. I apologize that you take my responses so personal, justy trying to have a little fun, thats all. Maybe we should care about - Who mows his lawn, Takes care of his teeth, Cuts his hair, Sells him dope, Serves him tea, Mixes his drinks, Rubs his back, or even more interesting - Who cuts his toenails, to name a few. Where do you live, we can hook up for dinner if you like and we can talk further regarding Mick Taylors managers. I can talk quicker than I can type. I think we could get along quite famously. I apologize again for being so counter-productive. With Love 2120

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2013-08-08 20:29 by 2120Wolf.

Date: August 8, 2013 20:27

It's more curiosity than caring, really. Since his departure from the Rolling Stones way, way back in 1974 and his less-than stellar ( in comparison) post-Rolling Stones career has been a such bone of contention for most fans, I was simply wondering who was giving him advice during that period. That's all. I don't lose sleep over it; it's just a conversation.

Date: August 8, 2013 20:32

Bellajane
It's more curiosity than caring, really. Since his departure from the Rolling Stones way, way back in 1974 and his less-than stellar ( in comparison) post-Rolling Stones career has been a such bone of contention for most fans, I was simply wondering who was giving him advice during that period. That's all. I don't lose sleep over it; it's just a conversation.
I understand, I apologize, I am just messing around, it is a good topic, I am at work and just being truly counter-productive.

Date: August 8, 2013 20:39

2120Wolf
Bellajane
I understand, I apologize, I am just messing around, it is a good topic, I am at work and just being truly counter-productive.

Get back to work immediately and behave like a productive, useful citizen.

Date: August 8, 2013 20:39

2120Wolf
Bellajane
2120Wolf
Why I clicked on this post is beyond me, I must be just as warped - Keep Rocking It Mick !!!

Apparently you are; I mean you've hung around for awhile right? What's up with that, anyway? Criticizing people for just trying to have a decent conversation is rather counterproductive. I thought the subject matter was interesting; if you don't, then don't respond? Simple as that. Cheers!
Yes Cheers Bella, please give me one example of what would make this chatter productive, please I am quite curious to find out what is so productive about finding out who Mick Taylors manager is or was, I feel the most productive aspect of this topic is that it could generate some comedy and maybe give some people a procutive laugh. I apologize that you take my responses so personal, justy trying to have a little fun, thats all. Where do you live, we can hook up for dinner if you like and we can talk further regarding Mick Taylors manager. I can talk quicker than I can type. I think we could get along quite famously. I apologize again for being so counter-productive. With Love 2120

What??!!! Is it possible that I got myself a troll so quickly? I've only been in the pool a few days, and it was my first thread. I simply don't understand why this topic was such a problem for you, but then again, maybe I do. If you want a good laugh, then mosey on over to the Mick Jagger Tiny Todger thread. You can take comfort there and post as many silly comments to your heart's desire. This conversation is over..J.H.C.eye rolling smiley

Date: August 8, 2013 20:41

kleermaker
2120Wolf
Bellajane

>grinning smiley<

Date: August 8, 2013 20:48

Bellajane
kleermaker
2120Wolf
Bellajane

>grinning smiley<
Productive, Usefull, Yes - Behaving Citizen No, and I keep getting drawn back to Bella's MT Managers post - Thanx Bella

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-08-08 20:53 by 2120Wolf.

Date: August 8, 2013 20:51

Bellajane
2120Wolf
Bellajane
2120Wolf

Yes Cheers Bella, please give me one example of what would make this chatter productive, please I am quite curious to find out what is so productive about finding out who Mick Taylors manager is or was, I feel the most productive aspect of this topic is that it could generate some comedy and maybe give some people a procutive laugh. I apologize that you take my responses so personal, justy trying to have a little fun, thats all. Where do you live, we can hook up for dinner if you like and we can talk further regarding Mick Taylors manager. I can talk quicker than I can type. I think we could get along quite famously. I apologize again for being so counter-productive. With Love 2120

What??!!! Is it possible that I got myself a troll so quickly? I've only been in the pool a few days, and it was my first thread. I simply don't understand why this topic was such a problem for you, but then again, maybe I do. If you want a good laugh, then mosey on over to the Mick Jagger Tiny Todger thread. You can take comfort there and post as many silly comments to your heart's desire. This conversation is over..J.H.C.eye rolling smiley
Yes, you hooked me quickly Bella with your MT post, topic is not a problem, have to say slightly intriguing.Thanx for posting.

Date: August 8, 2013 20:57

Bellajane
2120Wolf
Bellajane
2120Wolf

It's not the first time this topic has been discussed, he's just pulling your leg.

Don't let the IORR-bullies get to you winking smiley (you can take a joke, 2120Wolf?) smiling smiley

Date: August 8, 2013 21:05

Thanks DP..can I call you DP? Years I ago I was regular online user on the Roger Waters Message Board which is now defunct. We used to get into politcal arguments (suprising how many pro-war fans he has), but it was understandable and the topics were serious. If people want to have a good laugh, then use an emoticon, simple as that. We can't see faces or body language. So if I over-reacted, I apologize. Just wanted to get to know people and have a question answered, that's all.smileys with beer

Date: August 8, 2013 21:44

DandelionPowderman
Bellajane
2120Wolf
Bellajane
2120Wolf

Yes Cheers Bella, please give me one example of what would make this chatter productive, please I am quite curious to find out what is so productive about finding out who Mick Taylors manager is or was, I feel the most productive aspect of this topic is that it could generate some comedy and maybe give some people a productive laugh. I apologize that you take my responses so personal, justy trying to have a little fun, thats all. Maybe we should care about - Who mows his lawn, Takes care of his teeth, Cuts his hair, Sells him dope, Serves him tea, Mixes his drinks, Rubs his back, or even more interesting - Who cuts his toenails, to name a few.... Where do you live, maybe we can hook up for dinner if you like and we can talk further regarding Mick Taylors managers. I can talk quicker than I can type. I think we could get along quite famously. I apologize again for being so counter-productive. With Love 2120.

It's not the first time this topic has been discussed, he's just pulling your leg.

Don't let the IORR-bullies get to you winking smiley (you can take a joke, 2120Wolf?) smiling smiley
Hey There Dandelion, Thanx for being a mighty fine mediator and of course thanx for the smiley faces, just having some fun thats all, no harm meant.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2013-08-08 21:51 by 2120Wolf.

Date: August 8, 2013 21:54

smileys with beer

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: August 8, 2013 22:03

DandelionPowderman
smileys with beer

I second that smileys with beer Cheers

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Goto Page: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 4 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1462
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home