Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

"dancin' with Mr D" to open the most beautifull show of the ROLLING STONES, then...21 other songs...
Posted by: Shezeboss ()
Date: April 11, 2005 01:07

.."some girls" ? then, "slave", "hang fire", and now "SHE WAS HOT"..."sweet black angel" and "LET IT LOOSE "
(revisited) and perhaps as fantastic as exile version. "JUMPIN'jack flash", "respectable" then one of the best moment of the night: FINGERPRINT FILE. Keith: "before they make me run", "coming down again". MICK come back: "stop breaking down", "ventilator blues". MICK GO TO THE PIANO: hard blues version of "fool to cry". "LOVE IS STRONG", "EVERYTHING TURNING TO GOLD". MICK (acoustic guitar) KEITH (bottleneck) CHARLIE RON (BASS) on the B stage: the best "no expectation" version ever heard on earth, the best "WILD HORSES" version ever heard in the universe. AND NOW LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THE SHOW MUST STOP: "HIGHWIRE" "BROWN SUGAR" "SATISFACTION" curtain. I GOT TO GO, smilin', cryin'...hotel, confettis on the pillow, endless dream.

Re: "dancin' with Mr D" to open the most beautifull show of the ROLLING STONES, then...21 other songs...
Posted by: Shezeboss ()
Date: April 11, 2005 13:19

sorry for writin' to myself, but that show should be in my town. I dreamed it, and we were fifty people. (3 black and white bills on a post. I already saw them four times dreaming). Fortunately much more live in reality.

Re: "dancin' with Mr D" to open the most beautifull show of the ROLLING STONES, then...21 other songs...
Posted by: davido ()
Date: April 11, 2005 14:25

Live the alt non hot rocks set.
One can only wish! My only
reservation would be Dancing With
Mr. D., which could be argued is
relatively weak as an opener............

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2023
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home