Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011Next
Current Page: 10 of 11
Re: WARNING!!! Unpopular Opinion: Keith Richards Should Lay His Guitar Down And Let The Stones Roll On!
Posted by: Thrylan ()
Date: July 11, 2013 04:41

Max'sKansasCity
YOU ARE CORRECT SIR!
Rockman

My Cow Tipper tastes like piss and flies......

Re: WARNING!!! Unpopular Opinion: Keith Richards Should Lay His Guitar Down And Let The Stones Roll On!
Date: July 11, 2013 05:29

ohcarol
Lol.... Some of us take this band a bit to seriously! We... along with the band are from the distant past, another time. The world has past us by and are having a good laugh at us.

I am not joking when I say, very profound. thumbs upthumbs up

Date: July 11, 2013 05:30

drbryant
lem motlow
hey,that was strange.i didnt even read the prior posts and yet mine dovetailed nicely right in.

the bad news is we ended up at the same conclusion and well...yeah,its official-you're batshit crazy.

No, he's one of Keith's biggest fans!

I think maybe we are making progress. This is actually quite funny. thumbs up

Date: July 11, 2013 05:33

Stoneage
Vertigojoe is on to something. There is an element of a Greek drama in the unfolding of the relationship between the Glimmer Twins. Like Sir Michael desperately wanting to break free from the band and instead finds himself singing Satisfaction for the 11,000th time in front of a band with a lead guitarist struggling to remember even the simplest chords in a band destined to deliver the same more than 30 year old hits over and over again...

Keith got a little taste of karma the other night with his blown intro to SMU. He (himself) may not know exactly what went wrong. Karma works that way sometimes.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-07-11 05:35 by TheLoneRangerRidesAgain.

Date: July 11, 2013 06:13

GasLightStreet
TheLoneRangerRidesAgain
GasLightStreet
I listened to that re-start of IORR and have yet to figure out what he did that was wrong/bad.

Since you are an expert guitar player I will take your word on that.

There ya go inventing things again. Amazing. You should go write for Disney. I hear they need help.

Check out The Lone Ranger. It's a great western. At least in the eyes of mature folks.

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: July 11, 2013 06:34

TheLoneRangerRidesAgain
Rokyfan
TheLoneRangerRidesAgain
leatherjacket
The Head grabs attention and the quote happens to be really something to laugh the ass off.....:-))))))))))))))))))))

I have no doubt that Keith has either read this or has been informed of it, and you can bet he isn't laughing. He will respond by giving his greatest performance of the tour on Saturday night. That is my prediction. We shall see, won't we. The truly great ones have a way of raising their game when they need to most.

how moronic. yeah, Keith read what you wrote and keith will respond to you. Then on Sunday you can post how Keith was great and take your share of the credit. All bullshit, from beginning to end. you are as dumb as that JJOL guy. Oh, wait a minute.

I think you are just jealous because you didn't come up with the idea. It appeared to work for Glastonbury. Did you read the Lone Ranger's posts leading up to Glastonbury? Very negative, but all by design. Of course if you can prove to me they don't listen in here or that they don't have a watchman assigned to this site then I will admit that it's just my imagination, running away with me.

What idea is that? ZERO. As usual. And on and on and on with your usual zero relevant bullshit.

Date: July 11, 2013 06:42

TheLoneRangerRidesAgain
DoomandGloom
TheLoneRangerRidesAgain
DoomandGloom
Self indulgent idiots are allowed to troll this board without recourse. I've written some stuff posters thought was out of context and I gladly relented but these asses just continue on. No Keith, no Stones. We love the band here and should support them at moments like this especially. Harping on their worst moments? Well you don't do that to someone you love.

There is no bigger fan of Keith (or the Stones) on this board than the Lone Ranger. And don't you ever forget that!
bull you are only registered here for 2 weeks... Troll.

What does registered here for two weeks have to do with being a troll? And what is a troll? And please don't give me that goofy gasbag reply that I am the definition of a troll. I really want you to give me a legitimate definition. I will respond tonight. Gotta run, got a hydroplane race to go to.

Oh king of rubbing one out: look in the mirror. For the millionth time. And, as a reminder, aside from grabbing the nearest bag to vomit in, the gasbag reply was over 100% accurate and beyond legitimate. Get yer anal glands squeezed and join reality.

Date: July 11, 2013 06:47

TheLoneRangerRidesAgain
The good news for both of us is that my time is just about up here. If it makes you feel more secure the Lone Ranger rides off into the sunset right after the Hyde Park concert on Saturday night. Saturday night can't come soon enough. I am sure you feel the same way.

Nothing but lies! Lies from all yer names! Lies lies lies lies they all sound the same!

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: July 11, 2013 06:48

drbryant
Honestly one of the most terrifying pictures, EVER!

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: July 11, 2013 06:49

Id rather have Jason AND Freddy show up than Kathy with sledge.

Date: July 11, 2013 06:50

TheLoneRangerRidesAgain
drbryant
Pretty sure that he is a virgin.

You are not even sure when someone is winking at you, kid. Even after they have told you that they are winking at you! You should spend more time listening to those that are much older and wiser than you. You might just learn something.

drbryant, you will not find anything 'wiser than you' with this bunkhead. And you will learn beyond nothing as well.

Date: July 11, 2013 06:52

TheLoneRangerRidesAgain
lem motlow
hey,that was strange.i didnt even read the prior posts and yet mine dovetailed nicely right in.

the bad news is we ended up at the same conclusion and well...yeah,its official-you're batshit crazy.

I may be be batshit crazy but few can motivate better. A lot of it is timing. Saying just the right thing at the right moment in time to get the desired result. And I do get the desired result far more often than not.

Yes - which is a LOT OF SHIT heaped on your BULLSHIT.

As usual...

Date: July 11, 2013 06:53

drwatts
Hey judgemental people, musicians make mistakes live sometimes, that's why live music is so exciting. You all should try it sometimes, if you can drag yourselves out of your parents basement away from the computer, and criticizing people who actually have done something with their lives

And your little thought there has to do what with Jumpin'MightyOTrollin?

Date: July 11, 2013 06:55

TheLoneRangerRidesAgain
Stoneage
Vertigojoe is on to something. There is an element of a Greek drama in the unfolding of the relationship between the Glimmer Twins. Like Sir Michael desperately wanting to break free from the band and instead finds himself singing Satisfaction for the 11,000th time in front of a band with a lead guitarist struggling to remember even the simplest chords in a band destined to deliver the same more than 30 year old hits over and over again...

Keith got a little taste of karma the other night with his blown intro to SMU. He (himself) may not know exactly what went wrong. Karma works that way sometimes.

It's beyond offensive that you even used yet alone spelled the word 'karma', especially when you have zero clue, idea or knowledge of what it means. You need to join the dinosaurs that went extinct.

Date: July 11, 2013 06:55

TheLoneRangerRidesAgain
GasLightStreet
TheLoneRangerRidesAgain
GasLightStreet
I listened to that re-start of IORR and have yet to figure out what he did that was wrong/bad.

There ya go inventing things again. Amazing. You should go write for Disney. I hear they need help.

Check out The Lone Ranger. It's a great western. At least in the eyes of mature folks.

You have a odd way of saying you're over the hill and beyond far away from reality.

Date: July 11, 2013 06:59

GasLightStreet
TheLoneRangerRidesAgain
Rokyfan
TheLoneRangerRidesAgain
leatherjacket
The Head grabs attention and the quote happens to be really something to laugh the ass off.....:-))))))))))))))))))))

I have no doubt that Keith has either read this or has been informed of it, and you can bet he isn't laughing. He will respond by giving his greatest performance of the tour on Saturday night. That is my prediction. We shall see, won't we. The truly great ones have a way of raising their game when they need to most.

how moronic. yeah, Keith read what you wrote and keith will respond to you. Then on Sunday you can post how Keith was great and take your share of the credit. All bullshit, from beginning to end. you are as dumb as that JJOL guy. Oh, wait a minute.

I think you are just jealous because you didn't come up with the idea. It appeared to work for Glastonbury. Did you read the Lone Ranger's posts leading up to Glastonbury? Very negative, but all by design. Of course if you can prove to me they don't listen in here or that they don't have a watchman assigned to this site then I will admit that it's just my imagination, running away with me.

What idea is that? ZERO. As usual. And on and on and on with your usual zero relevant bullshit.

I love it when you go into attack mode. But I know you can do better than this.

Date: July 11, 2013 07:02

GasLightStreet
TheLoneRangerRidesAgain
DoomandGloom
TheLoneRangerRidesAgain
DoomandGloom
Self indulgent idiots are allowed to troll this board without recourse. I've written some stuff posters thought was out of context and I gladly relented but these asses just continue on. No Keith, no Stones. We love the band here and should support them at moments like this especially. Harping on their worst moments? Well you don't do that to someone you love.

There is no bigger fan of Keith (or the Stones) on this board than the Lone Ranger. And don't you ever forget that!
bull you are only registered here for 2 weeks... Troll.

What does registered here for two weeks have to do with being a troll? And what is a troll? And please don't give me that goofy gasbag reply that I am the definition of a troll. I really want you to give me a legitimate definition. I will respond tonight. Gotta run, got a hydroplane race to go to.

Oh king of rubbing one out: look in the mirror. For the millionth time. And, as a reminder, aside from grabbing the nearest bag to vomit in, the gasbag reply was over 100% accurate and beyond legitimate. Get yer anal glands squeezed and join reality.

Come on, get it out of your system! I love it! But I know you can do even better!

Date: July 11, 2013 07:04

GasLightStreet
TheLoneRangerRidesAgain
The good news for both of us is that my time is just about up here. If it makes you feel more secure the Lone Ranger rides off into the sunset right after the Hyde Park concert on Saturday night. Saturday night can't come soon enough. I am sure you feel the same way.

Nothing but lies! Lies from all yer names! Lies lies lies lies they all sound the same!

Posting videos! That's more like it! I love it! Keep it coming!

Date: July 11, 2013 07:10

GasLightStreet
TheLoneRangerRidesAgain
drbryant
Pretty sure that he is a virgin.

You are not even sure when someone is winking at you, kid. Even after they have told you that they are winking at you! You should spend more time listening to those that are much older and wiser than you. You might just learn something.

drbryant, you will not find anything 'wiser than you' with this bunkhead. And you will learn beyond nothing as well.

That's it, you are picking up steam! Let all that jealous rage out! It's not good to keep things bottled up inside! Here, I am sticking out my chin for you! Take your best shot! I love it when you go on the attack! It excites me to no end! Bring it on!

Date: July 11, 2013 07:12

GasLightStreet
TheLoneRangerRidesAgain
lem motlow

I may be be batshit crazy but few can motivate better. A lot of it is timing. Saying just the right thing at the right moment in time to get the desired result. And I do get the desired result far more often than not.

Yes - which is a LOT OF SHIT heaped on your BULLSHIT.

As usual...

That's it! You are on a roll now! Don't Stop! I love it!

Date: July 11, 2013 07:14

GasLightStreet
drwatts
Hey judgemental people, musicians make mistakes live sometimes, that's why live music is so exciting. You all should try it sometimes, if you can drag yourselves out of your parents basement away from the computer, and criticizing people who actually have done something with their lives

And your little thought there has to do what with Jumpin'MightyOTrollin?

That's it! I love it when you become fixated on me! Let's do this all night! I am getting goosebumps!

Date: July 11, 2013 07:16

GasLightStreet
TheLoneRangerRidesAgain
Stoneage

It's beyond offensive that you even used yet alone spelled the word 'karma', especially when you have zero clue, idea or knowledge of what it means. You need to join the dinosaurs that went extinct.

Wow! Very good, but don't stop. Never stop! Never, Never, Never!!!!

Date: July 11, 2013 07:21

GasLightStreet
TheLoneRangerRidesAgain
GasLightStreet
TheLoneRangerRidesAgain
GasLightStreet

You have a odd way of saying you're over the hill and beyond far away from reality.

You are amazing! Don't stop! Keep the arrows coming! The more I bleed the more exciting it is!

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: July 11, 2013 08:24

Posted by: Sipuncula ()
Date: July 11, 2013 09:05

That picture is more disturbing than most of page 10 of this discussion, if that is possible.

Posted by: 2120Wolf ()
Date: July 11, 2013 09:12

Sounds to me like you have not been to any shows recently. I caught Oakland, San Jose, Vegas and the 3 Chicagos, 5-shows Keiths side, level with the stage perfect view of Keiths hands & fingers - 2nd Chicago-Pit, 1 row from the rail directly in front of Keiths hands & fingers he is still playing with fury, explosive & fueled by lighting. You have no idea what you're talking about. I think your mother is calling you......it is time for your breastfeeding.

Date: July 11, 2013 09:18

Sipuncula
That picture is more disturbing than most of page 10 of this discussion, if that is possible.

Lol!!! For some reason, that freaks me out.

No, No! Make it stop! Where is that Masked Man?

Posted by: GravityBoy ()
Date: July 11, 2013 09:19

Max'sKansasCity

Magic.

Posted by: 2120Wolf ()
Date: July 11, 2013 09:20

TheLoneRangerRidesAgain
Don't misunderstand me, I love Keith Richards. He is the ultimate rock 'n roll warrior, a real battler, the Brett Favre of rock 'n roll, and my hero. But it is obvious that his time has passed. I really think this Saturday night should be it for my hero. As much as it pains me to say it, it is time for Keith to lay down his guitar and let the Stones roll on. Not saying he couldn't be involved with the writing of a new album, or that he couldn't guest (in Mick Taylor fashion) but it's (sadly) time for the Stones to look in another direction.

It was painful watching both Joe Namath and Muhammad Ali at the end of their great careers. I am feeling the same thing with Keith. He should do the noble thing and step down after Saturday night and let the mighty Stones roll on.
Sounds to me like you have not been to any shows recently. I caught Oakland, San Jose, Vegas and the 3 Chicagos, 5-shows Keiths side, level with the stage perfect view of Keiths hands & fingers - 2nd Chicago-Pit, 1 row from the rail directly in front of Keiths hands & fingers he is still playing with fury, explosive & fueled by lighting. You have no idea what you're talking about. I think your mother is calling you......it is time for your breastfeeding.....For the record I caught one of Namaths last games October 77' Soldier Field Chicago.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2013-07-11 09:22 by 2120Wolf.

Date: July 11, 2013 09:32

GravityBoy
Max'sKansasCity

Magic.

Funny, that original intro reminds me of Christine 16, or vice versa...

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011Next
Current Page: 10 of 11

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1670
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home