Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

What age group is listening to the Stones the most?
Posted by: ChefGuevara ()
Date: June 22, 2013 04:02

Interesting read:

[www.telegraph.co.uk]

Re: What age group is listening to the Stones the most?
Posted by: sonomastone ()
Date: June 22, 2013 04:07

ChefGuevara
Interesting read:

[www.telegraph.co.uk]

yes...
the popularity of paint it, black has often surprised me. i believe it's also their number 1 or 2 best seller on itunes - ahead of satisfaction, SMU, JJF, or other songs you might think would sell better.

Date: June 22, 2013 04:10

I would have thought that over 50 would be more into the Stones, but I guess that most people with age just don't listen to music as much.

Posted by: sonomastone ()
Date: June 22, 2013 04:15

ChefGuevara
I would have thought that over 50 would be more into the Stones, but I guess that most people with age just don't listen to music as much.

well the data is just from spotify, so i'm not sure how valid it as as a whole. the number of over 50s using spotify at all is probably very small compared to the younger age groups.

Date: June 22, 2013 04:22

sonomastone
ChefGuevara

well the data is just from spotify, so i'm not sure how valid it as as a whole. the number of over 50s using spotify at all is probably very small compared to the younger age groups.

Not sure how this will stand in other country's. Anyway, it will be interesting to see the Glastonbury effect.

Posted by: Thrylan ()
Date: June 22, 2013 04:26

ChefGuevara

I think you're on to something. I'm 41, but I don't do everything, phone in hand, ear buds, etc.... CDs in the car, or in my man cave, letting music flow.....not just a running collage of background noise.

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: June 22, 2013 05:27

The presence of Bastille and Imagine Dragons in the top ten doesn't surprise me after seeing the huge crowds they attracted at the Isle of Wight - they are the hot bands of the moment in the UK and both (especially Imagine Dragons) were very good live.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1750
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home