Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Philadelphia June 18 webvote
Posted by: HalfNanker ()
Date: June 17, 2013 23:27

where is Jiving Sister Fanny??

It has Philly.
It has Mick Taylor.

How cool would that be if they broke it out?! Would never win the web vote because no one voting has ever heard of it, but for us die hards...

Where's the musical director when you need him??

Posted by: Torres ()
Date: June 17, 2013 23:49

The band's on stage and it's one of those nights...Oh Yeah!

Re: Stuff Chuck Leavell's E-mail & Twitter asking for both Sway and CYHMK for Philly 6/18
Posted by: DearDrK ()
Date: June 18, 2013 00:31

You're correct. In the radio interview Chuck states that he draws up the setlist's draft and runs it by everyone. But if we can get him to put those two songs into the draft....? No matter what, enjoy the shows!

Posted by: Rip This ()
Date: June 18, 2013 04:05

HalfNanker

It has Philly.
It has Mick Taylor.

How cool would that be if they broke it out?! Would never win the web vote because no one voting has ever heard of it, but for us die hards...

I like where you're going with this....

Posted by: schillid ()
Date: June 18, 2013 15:31

vote early & often

Posted by: HalfNanker ()
Date: June 18, 2013 15:46

Rip This
HalfNanker

It has Philly.
It has Mick Taylor.

I like where you're going with this....

unfortunately im not going anywhere with it...im not gonna be at either Philly show. Ill be at DC, but what can they play for me down there? Sweet Neo Con?? I doubt it!

regardless, i know its not even a long shot, but Chuck should show his mettle as the "music dircetor" if he got the to try Jiving Sister Fanny (even if they just gave it the Come On treatment).

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: June 18, 2013 15:58

NICOS
Voted - No Expectations....Mick T on slide.....if not .......Dead Flowers Mick T on guitar ...

Well they've already played both and...without Taylor unfortunately, so I voted IYCRM to get a new song!

Posted by: The Worst. ()
Date: June 18, 2013 17:04

fahthree
The Worst.
fahthree
Dear Mick:

You Got Me Rocking sucks. It doesn't deserve to be in the webvote. It has no merit.

You put Street Fighting Man on there but we know Mick T will not be included on it. The only reason it won in Toronto is because fans thought he would included.

The other songs are good.

Thank you.

Not true, I voted for Street Fighting Man because it rocks - with or without MT.

That's sad because Shine A Light and Loving Cup were also on that list and they're far superior songs and rarely played. It rocks, no doubt, but why vote for a greatest hit when you can hear something more rare.

Well actually, Loving Cup and Shine a Light have been performed more times than SFM after the Licks tour.

Posted by: fahthree ()
Date: June 18, 2013 18:44

The Worst.
fahthree
The Worst.
fahthree
Dear Mick:

You Got Me Rocking sucks. It doesn't deserve to be in the webvote. It has no merit.

You put Street Fighting Man on there but we know Mick T will not be included on it. The only reason it won in Toronto is because fans thought he would included.

The other songs are good.

Thank you.

Not true, I voted for Street Fighting Man because it rocks - with or without MT.

That's sad because Shine A Light and Loving Cup were also on that list and they're far superior songs and rarely played. It rocks, no doubt, but why vote for a greatest hit when you can hear something more rare.

Well actually, Loving Cup and Shine a Light have been performed more times than SFM after the Licks tour.

Well actually, SFM has been played more since Urban Jungle in 1990. How much further are we going to go back?

Are we really debating that these two songs, probably played a total of 50 times combined, aren't rare compared to SFM which has probably been played hundreds of times?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-06-18 18:48 by fahthree.

Posted by: proudmary ()
Date: June 18, 2013 19:04

Voted for SFM
It was fantastic in Toronto and very good interaction between Mick and Keith

Posted by: schillid ()
Date: June 18, 2013 19:10

I've got no expectations what the winner will be tonight
... until then ...

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: June 18, 2013 20:31

No Expectations, please, whether Mick T plays on it or not.

Posted by: fahthree ()
Date: June 18, 2013 20:48

Green Lady
No Expectations, please, whether Mick T plays on it or not.

thumbs up

Talking some sense.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1431
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home