Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Exciting dee for CindyC
Posted by: saturn57 ()
Date: June 18, 2013 05:51

You did a good thing Cindy. Too many parents today put their needs 1st. I can imagine how hard it was to leave, but you did the right thing. I used to live in the north shore & may have kicked some sand on ya too. Now live in the south shore.

It's so very lonely, you're 2,000 Light Years from home

Posted by: slew ()
Date: June 18, 2013 06:02

Cindy - You are a good Mom. You did the right thing. I was in loge 11 row 2 which I thought were good seats. That is too bad about your son. Concerts are not for everyone.

What happened to you at Barclay's that you had to go to the hospital?

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: June 18, 2013 07:45

ryanpow
A few months ago I went to a hip-hop show and came really close to leaving when I first got in because there were way to many people and there was a lot of pushing. It was getting a little out of control. I decided to just try hanging in there for a little and found a decent spot in the back and was able to enjoy the show. I can understand that feeling of needing to get out of there though.

What the hell did you do that for?

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: June 18, 2013 08:57

Sorry to read that you had to come out the concert, cindy.

I was hoping for a better ending, but at least you did the right thing.

Posted by: angee ()
Date: June 18, 2013 16:32

Hey, CindyC, thanks for telling us what happened. Two for four, well, not too horrible.
There may be another chance for you to go in the future. You were so sweet to your son and took care of
him so very well, as others have said.

I'll be thinking of you in Philly tonight, wishing you could be there.

~"Love is Strong"~

Posted by: ryanpow ()
Date: June 18, 2013 17:43

71Tele
ryanpow
A few months ago I went to a hip-hop show and came really close to leaving when I first got in because there were way to many people and there was a lot of pushing. It was getting a little out of control. I decided to just try hanging in there for a little and found a decent spot in the back and was able to enjoy the show. I can understand that feeling of needing to get out of there though.

What the hell did you do that for?

Ha Ha. Not my usual genre. It was a Bone Thugs N Harmony Show. I went with a friend who is a big fan. They were great, it was a wonderful show. I can't say the same for the venue though. I wasn't a fan. I won't say where it was but it was the DNA lounge in San Francisco.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1900
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home