Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4
OT : Bob Dylan announces European tour autumn 2013
Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: June 13, 2013 15:23

Wow - three nights at the Royal Albert Hall Nov 26,27,28. His first gigs there since the legendary 66 shows.

[www.bobdylan.com]

Europe

Oct 10 - Oslo, Norway, Oslo Spektrum
Oct 12 - Stockholm, Sweden, Stockholm Waterfront
Oct 13 - Stockholm, Sweden, Stockholm Waterfront
Oct 15 - Copenhagen, Denmark, Falconer Salen
Oct 16 - Copenhagen, Denmark, Falconer Salen
Oct 18 - Hannover, Germany, Swiss Life Hall
Oct 19 - Hamburg, Germany, CCH
Oct 20 - Hamburg, Germany, CCH
Oct 22 - Düsseldorf, Germany, Mitsubishi Electric Halle
Oct 24 - Berlin, Germany, Tempodrom
Oct 25 - Berlin, Germany, Tempodrom
Oct 28 - Geneva, Switzerland, Geneva Arena
Oct 30 - Amsterdam, Netherlands, Heineken Music Hall
Oct 31 - Amsterdam, Netherlands, Heineken Music Hall
Nov 02 - Milan, Italy, Teatro degli Arcimboldi
Nov 03 - Milan, Italy, Teatro degli Arcimboldi
Nov 04 - Milan, Italy, Teatro degli Arcimboldi
Nov 06 - Rome, Italy, Atlantico
Nov 07 - Rome, Italy, Atlantico
Nov 08 - Florence, Italy, Teatro Comunale di Firenze
Nov 10 - Brussels, Belgium, Forest National
Nov 12 - Paris, France, Teatro Gran Rex
Nov 13 - Paris, France, Teatro Gran Rex
Nov 16 - Esch-sur-Alzette, Luxembourg, Rockhal

UK

Nov 18 – Glasgow Clyde Auditorium
Nov 19 – Glasgow Clyde Auditorium
Nov 20 – Glasgow Clyde Auditorium
Nov 22 – Blackpool Opera House
Nov 23 – Blackpool Opera House
Nov 24 – Blackpool Opera House
Nov 26 – London, Royal Albert Hall
Nov 27 – London, Royal Albert Hall
Nov 28 – London, Royal Albert Hall

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2013-06-13 20:15 by bv.

Re: Bob Dylan announces European tour autumn 2013
Posted by: Roll73 ()
Date: June 13, 2013 15:54

Silver Dagger
Wow - three nights at the Royal Albert Hall Nov 26,27,28. His first gigs there since the legendary 66 shows.

Cool - Maybe he'll bring Taylor Swift on for a duet on Knockin' on Heavens door. Then someone might actually have good reason to shout "Judas!"

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: June 13, 2013 16:03

Bob Dylan at Royal Albert Hall. Fantastic.

Only thing to top that would be The Rolling Stones to play RAH. winking smiley

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: June 13, 2013 16:15

Thanks for the heads up, probably a good time to try and catch him on stage at last!

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: June 13, 2013 16:16

Since the opening show is in Oslo, I guess I'll have to take a flight down to catch that one. Thanks for the heads up

Posted by: 48yearsaRSfan ()
Date: June 13, 2013 17:03

Better tell Bob to start singing and playing every song/note exactly the same as the original album cut or the Mick Taylor Music Police here will grind him down with posts ad nauseum. smiling smiley

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: June 13, 2013 17:08

i was as big a dylan fan as there was for decades, but i jumped off the dylan fan wagon a few years ago when he got old and boring. his live show is tough to suffer through anymore. what happened to my bobby?????

Date: June 13, 2013 17:41

StonesTod
i was as big a dylan fan as there was for decades, but i jumped off the dylan fan wagon a few years ago when he got old and boring. his live show is tough to suffer through anymore. what happened to my bobby?????

StonesTod - stand back and take cover. I fear you may just have initiated a major shitstorm.

Date: June 13, 2013 17:42

Silver Dagger
StonesTod

StonesTod - stand back and take cover. I fear you may just have initiated a major shitstorm.

i doubt it. most knowledgable longtime fans agree with me.

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: June 13, 2013 17:49

Only time I've seen him was at Hyde Park many years ago when Ronnie Wood was in his band that day.
He sounded O.K. then,but it was back in the '90's.

Posted by: GravityBoy ()
Date: June 13, 2013 17:49

I'd want to offer him some throats lozenges.

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: June 13, 2013 18:04

2011 was indeed dreadful but Bobby improved this year!

Date: June 13, 2013 18:08

dcba

the act has gotten stale. the appeal of bob for decades was the wonder of what he'd do next - he was restless and constantly reinventing himself. he's a bore now. very sad.

Date: June 13, 2013 18:10

StonesTod
Silver Dagger
StonesTod

i doubt it. most knowledgable longtime fans agree with me.

Yep but it's the younger ones you gotta watch out for. And boy, can they dish the shit.

Date: June 13, 2013 18:13

StonesTod
dcba

the act has gotten stale. the appeal of bob for decades was the wonder of what he'd do next - he was restless and constantly reinventing himself. he's a bore now. very sad.

Not on album he's not. Have you heard Tempest? So, his voice is cracked with age. No one ever complained about Howlin' Wolf not being Caruso.
Ya need to clear ya ears out.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-06-13 18:13 by Silver Dagger.

Date: June 13, 2013 18:13

StonesTod

I do agree; I jumped off the fan wagon about 6 years ago. Can't enjoy his live performances after 2006 or so. But we have to go back to 2002 before it really, really was good. 2003-2006 was OK, but that all. After that......sigh

Date: June 13, 2013 18:15

Silver Dagger
StonesTod
dcba

Not on album he's not. Have you heard Tempest? So, his voice is cracked with age. No one ever complained about Howlin' Wolf not being Caruso.

i'm not even talking about his voice. tempest has a couple of ok tunes, but it's largely just recycled song ideas. the critics have been out to lunch on some of his recent albums. toom was a keeper...the rest? not so much.

Posted by: leatherjacket ()
Date: June 13, 2013 18:17

StonesTod

same with me (though not decades but fan pretty long time)

Date: June 13, 2013 18:19

Erik_Snow
StonesTod

I do agree; I jumped off the fan wagon about 6 years ago. Can't enjoy his live performances after 2006 or so. But we have to go back to 2002 before it really, really was good. 2003-2006 was OK, but that all. After that......sigh

yes, yes, i know. i taught you all this stuff, remember.

Posted by: BowieStone ()
Date: June 13, 2013 18:20

I don't go to his gigs anymore to hear him.
I'm a huge fan of his band. Especially his drummer, George Receli.
Nearly every band he puts together is exciting.

Date: June 13, 2013 18:21

StonesTod
Silver Dagger
StonesTod
dcba

i'm not even talking about his voice. tempest has a couple of ok tunes, but it's largely just recycled song ideas. the critics have been out to lunch on some of his recent albums. toom was a keeper...the rest? not so much.

Well too bad he's not spinning your wheels any more.

Date: June 13, 2013 18:21

StonesTod
Erik_Snow
StonesTod

I thought it was the other way around, wasn't it?

Date: June 13, 2013 18:24

Silver Dagger
StonesTod
Silver Dagger
StonesTod
dcba

yes, well, sorry to hear he still spins yours. it all evens out in the wash, i suppose.

Date: June 13, 2013 18:25

Erik_Snow
StonesTod
Erik_Snow
StonesTod

I thought it was the other way around, wasn't it?

i'm a self-educated man! 'cept that i dun graduated the sixth grade.

Date: June 13, 2013 18:26

StonesTod
Silver Dagger
StonesTod
Silver Dagger
StonesTod
dcba

yes, well, sorry to hear he still spins yours. it all evens out in the wash, i suppose.

Why should you be sorry, you don't even know me?

Date: June 13, 2013 18:28

Silver Dagger
StonesTod
Silver Dagger
StonesTod
Silver Dagger
StonesTod
dcba

It's just a phrase....you know these Americans. Phrases and donuts....

Date: June 13, 2013 18:29

Erik_Snow
Silver Dagger
StonesTod
Silver Dagger
StonesTod
Silver Dagger
StonesTod
dcba

It's just a phrase....you know these Americans. Phrases and donuts....

More like phases and doubts in this case, I'd say! >grinning smiley<

Date: June 13, 2013 18:47

Silver Dagger
StonesTod
Silver Dagger
StonesTod
Silver Dagger
StonesTod
dcba

my pity knows no boundaries

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-06-13 18:48 by StonesTod.

Date: June 13, 2013 19:05

StonesTod
Silver Dagger
StonesTod
Silver Dagger
StonesTod
Silver Dagger
StonesTod
dcba

my pity knows no boundaries

Well I feel honoured and as you are so full of pity this next song goes out especially to you.

Posted by: Torres ()
Date: June 13, 2013 19:38

StonesTod
dcba

It's Bob Dylan, who cares how the act is nowadays? The man alone is one of the most important living icons of the 20th century. This is like saying "I don't like the later works of Picasso. They're boring".

Goto Page: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1483
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home