Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: webvote - Chicago 5/31
Posted by: stonehearted ()
Date: May 31, 2013 02:01

Alfonz
Please be Sway, with Mick T again. How can anybody want anything else?!

(1) Because the studio version of Worried About You features Wayne Perkins, and now we need the Mick Taylor version, and (2) because they've already played Sway on this tour and the idea is to mix it up with as many different deep cuts as possible.

Posted by: Glam Descendant ()
Date: May 31, 2013 02:12

Alfonz
Please be Sway, with Mick T again. How can anybody want anything else?! But has it not already "won" this vote before?

If not Sway, then I hope Shine A Light. It's been on the ballot a few times, so maybe they are looking to play it.

I agree w/this (I deleted the sentence I did *not* agree with). I want "Sway" for MT though it occurred to me that he could play on "Shine A Light" as well.

Date: May 31, 2013 02:14

stonehearted
Alfonz

(1) Because the studio version of Worried About You features Wayne Perkins, and now we need the Mick Taylor version, and (2) because they've already played Sway on this tour and the idea is to mix it up with as many different deep cuts as possible.

Why in the world would MT play on WAY? It's a BLACK & BLUE outtake that he had absolutely nothing to do with -- if they play it, I wouldn't expect MT on stage.

Posted by: StonesCat ()
Date: May 31, 2013 02:16

stonehearted
Alfonz

Going tmrrw and voted for Sway. I know MT will play on that. Actually would prefer WAY, but its a crapshoot whether Taylor would solo. I doubt it.

Posted by: REMChicagoBOY ()
Date: May 31, 2013 02:34

Any of those song selections would be really fun to hear...but I voted for "Out of Control" because, really, how often are they going to ever play "Out of Control" ever again?

Date: May 31, 2013 02:40

Glam Descendant
stonehearted
Alfonz

Why in the world would MT play on WAY? It's a BLACK & BLUE outtake that he had absolutely nothing to do with -- if they play it, I wouldn't expect MT on stage.

True, but that solo is right up MT's alley, and many Stones fans when they hear Worried About You think it's Mick T on guitar.

Besides, Ron Wood had nothing to do with that track either, but he's on it when they play it live, so why not a guest spot for Mick T?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-05-31 03:03 by stonehearted.

Date: May 31, 2013 02:41

StonesCat
stonehearted
Alfonz

Going tmrrw and voted for Sway. I know MT will play on that. Actually would prefer WAY, but its a crapshoot whether Taylor would solo. I doubt it.

Yes, you're probably right. I'm betting Mick T fans will pile on together and vote for Sway just to give him an extra song to play on tomorrow night.

Date: May 31, 2013 02:43

>True, but that solo is right up MT's alley, and many Stones fans when they hear Worried About You think it's Mick T on guitar.

I can't fathom why any fan would think that since he didn't attend any sessions for B&B.

Perkins could handle it though; I saw him a coupla years ago and he's still in fine form.

Posted by: Marhsall ()
Date: May 31, 2013 02:49

Sway!

Had to vote for Sway..I would love to hear it live tomorrow night in person!

"Well my heavy throbbers itchin' just to lay a solid rhythm down"

Posted by: The Mez ()
Date: May 31, 2013 03:08

Out Of Control is awesome live Got my vote... Love all the selections though... & Mick T on sway again wow! MEZ

Date: May 31, 2013 03:11

OOC is awesome but I've seen it so many times I can't get excited about it anymore.

They should just replace MY w/OOC!

Posted by: OneHit ()
Date: May 31, 2013 07:29

REMChicagoBOY
Any of those song selections would be really fun to hear...but I voted for "Out of Control" because, really, how often are they going to ever play "Out of Control" ever again?

Agreed! I'm still in shock they played it at the 02 last year.

Posted by: duffydawg ()
Date: May 31, 2013 07:43

Please let MT play on different songs. Pretty please. I only spent $1200 for two tickets...taking my wife and she doesn't even like the Stones...so this whole evening could end up being a big turd pile.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: May 31, 2013 08:40

duffydawg
Please let MT play on different songs. Pretty please. I only spent $1200 for two tickets...taking my wife and she doesn't even like the Stones...so this whole evening could end up being a big turd pile.

My wife insisted that I spend $3500 on her when she learned that I paid that amount for 2 Tongue Pit packages in Newark in December. Instead I kicked her out of the house right before Christmas and I filed for divorce citing "she didn't like the Rolling Stones"

Posted by: Rocfair ()
Date: May 31, 2013 08:49

They played: "Worried about You" at the Aragon Ballroom - Chicago on Sept. 16, 2002. Forty Licks Club show. Also played "Rocks Off". Fantastic Concert and my ticket stub reads: $52.00.

Don

Posted by: Wuudy ()
Date: May 31, 2013 09:11

Wow, that is a great list of songs to choose from!
We already had Sway and Out of Control so I think I'll go with Shine a Light. But Worried about you is a close second...

Cheers,
Wuudy

Posted by: maradona ()
Date: May 31, 2013 09:25

Out of Control, please !!! The ballads come by themselves without voting, I'm sure they will still play Wild Horses or something similar so there is no reason to vote for Shine A Light grinning smiley

Posted by: stonsik ()
Date: May 31, 2013 09:43

Worried About You

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-05-31 09:43 by stonsik.

Chicago vote available
Posted by: bigmac7895 ()
Date: May 30, 2013 22:57

Re: Chicago vote available
Posted by: Godxofxrock9 ()
Date: May 30, 2013 23:01

worried about you

Posted by: jfmiii21 ()
Date: May 30, 2013 23:10

vote worried about you!! ive been chasing this song for 10 years!!!!

Posted by: Send It To me ()
Date: May 30, 2013 23:12

Date: May 30, 2013 23:16

Sway obviously.

Posted by: uhbuhgullayew ()
Date: May 30, 2013 23:22

SWAY

Posted by: kleermaker ()
Date: May 30, 2013 23:24

A second rendition of Sway with a full blown Taylor solo at the end would be more than welcome. Let's see what happens.

Posted by: jazzbass ()
Date: May 30, 2013 23:25

I just voted the $hit out of Sway.

Date: May 30, 2013 23:27

Voted for Sway.

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: May 30, 2013 23:32

out of time (write-in vote)

Posted by: rambler44 ()
Date: May 30, 2013 23:33

IF YOU CAN'T ROCK ME!!

Posted by: schillid ()
Date: May 30, 2013 23:50

Sway ... for MT

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1209
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home