Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Chicago vote available
Posted by: lazzzybones ()
Date: May 31, 2013 00:01

jfmiii21
vote worried about you!! ive been chasing this song for 10 years!!!!
I was lucky enough to see them do this in Melbourne in 2005 snd it was my highlight! Mick T can cut loose on this one-wasn't it him on the originsl?

Posted by: laertisflash ()
Date: May 31, 2013 00:10

Hmmm... "Worried About You" could mean no "Emotional Resque" on the list. Maybe two songs needing Mick's falsetto is too many.

Posted by: lazzzybones ()
Date: May 31, 2013 00:11

lazzzybones
jfmiii21
vote worried about you!! ive been chasing this song for 10 years!!!!
I was lucky enough to see them do this in Melbourne in 2005 snd it was my highlight! Mick T can cut loose on this one-wasn't it him on the originsl?
My bad- it was Wayne Perkins I'm told.

Re: webvote - Chicago 5/31
Date: May 31, 2013 10:31

Glam Descendant
stonehearted
Alfonz
Please be Sway, with Mick T again. How can anybody want anything else?!

(1) Because the studio version of Worried About You features Wayne Perkins, and now we need the Mick Taylor version, and (2) because they've already played Sway on this tour and the idea is to mix it up with as many different deep cuts as possible.

Why in the world would MT play on WAY? It's a BLACK & BLUE outtake that he had absolutely nothing to do with -- if they play it, I wouldn't expect MT on stage.

Midnight Rambler and Satisfaction were also songs recorded before his time back in the day smiling smiley

I think the reason many want Taylor or WAY is because the Perkins-solo is very similar in style to that of Taylor's

Posted by: Wuudy ()
Date: May 31, 2013 13:45

On second thought, I should have voted for Out of Control...
The tens of times maybe hundreds of times I've watched the St. Louis version, It's a epic modern day stones song!!!!

Cheers,
Wuudy

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-05-31 13:46 by Wuudy.

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: May 31, 2013 15:40

StonesTod
gotdablouse
cirrhosis
I'd like to see this tour's version of Worried About You.

A few people here were lucky enough to see it in November last year and it was...mesmerizing! Mick on keys next to Chuck to begin with and all of a sudden pouncing around the stage to Keith's blade sharp rythm...and Ronnie's solo was quite good.

ppl mezmerize too easily these days. in the ol' daze ppl would wait for something truly mezmerizing before they were mezmerized.
i want to be mezmerized , but it does not have to be from the stones ?

Posted by: 1962 ()
Date: May 31, 2013 15:43

SHINE A LIGHT

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: May 31, 2013 16:29

TheGreek
StonesTod
gotdablouse
cirrhosis

A few people here were lucky enough to see it in November last year and it was...mesmerizing! Mick on keys next to Chuck to begin with and all of a sudden pouncing around the stage to Keith's blade sharp rythm...and Ronnie's solo was quite good.

ppl mezmerize too easily these days. in the ol' daze ppl would wait for something truly mezmerizing before they were mezmerized.

what do you have in mind?

Posted by: kleermaker ()
Date: May 31, 2013 17:18

StonesTod
TheGreek
StonesTod
gotdablouse
cirrhosis

In hindsight we're mesmerized as yet by those 69 - 73 concerts.

Date: May 31, 2013 17:21

kleermaker
StonesTod
TheGreek
StonesTod
gotdablouse
cirrhosis

In hindsight we're mesmerized as yet by those 69 - 73 concerts.

they were a-mezing

Posted by: roby ()
Date: May 31, 2013 17:26

A Wood song... for change ! eye rolling smiley

Date: May 31, 2013 17:56

StonesTod
TheGreek
StonesTod
gotdablouse
cirrhosis

i would like to meet with pope francis in the vatican ?

Date: May 31, 2013 18:01

TheGreek
StonesTod
TheGreek
StonesTod
gotdablouse
cirrhosis

pit tickets for that are very expensive, you realize...but he'll be addressing the crowd from the popepit and that will be mesmerizing for sure....

Date: May 31, 2013 18:13

StonesTod
TheGreek
StonesTod
TheGreek
StonesTod
gotdablouse
cirrhosis

pit tickets for that are very expensive, you realize...but he'll be addressing the crowd from the popepit and that will be mesmerizing for sure....
the cost can not be more expensive than what the stones are charging ,three shows so far (barclays center , prudential arena , MGM grand garden arena has cost me $4000.00 ,and i am going in 2 weeks to philly for the 6/18 show at wells fargo arena )the pope will not cost as much and i just might get some divine intervention to save me !

Date: May 31, 2013 18:18

TheGreek
StonesTod
TheGreek
StonesTod
TheGreek
StonesTod
gotdablouse
cirrhosis

the cost can not be more expensive than what the stones are charging ,three shows so far (barclays center , prudential arena , MGM grand garden arena has cost me $4000.00 ,and i am going in 2 weeks to philly for the 6/18 show at wells fargo arena )the pope will not cost as much and i just might get some divine intervention to save me !

gotcha.

the real fun at these pope things is the pre-show and post-show parties...all the pope fans telling stories of past pope shows and whatnot...passing around the chalice...it never gets old.

Posted by: rockdoc8885 ()
Date: May 31, 2013 19:36

Out of Control! Awesome live, absolutely awesome. Makes No Security CD worth listening to.

Posted by: mtaylor ()
Date: May 31, 2013 19:56

sway and let Taylor play the solo till the end

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1435
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home