Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

$85 Tiks Email for May 28, United Center
Posted by: Bobby4 ()
Date: May 28, 2013 20:54

FYI,

Here's the email regarding Will Call for the $85 tiks...line forms 6pm, doors open, 6:30pm.

TICKET PICK-UP INSTRUCTIONS

Pick-up your tickets at the Will-Call tables located at Gate 6. Please look for Rollingstones.com banner along with red and black balloons.

Seating locations are pulled at random. The line forms starting at 6:00pm – do not arrive early. Doors open at 6:30pm.

We will be using strict anti-scalper measures to ensure that these $85 tickets go to Stones fans and don't end up on the resale market with wildly inflated prices. We appreciate your attention to the following, so that you have the best experience possible:

Your picture ID, confirmation number, and the credit card used to make the purchase are required for pick-up. You will not be permitted to pick up your tickets without these three (3) items.
You must pick up your tickets in person, along with your guest.
If we suspect any reselling or transfer of these tickets they will be immediately voided and you will not be entitled to any refund.

Parking and Driving Directions are found here: UnitedCenter.com

Enjoy the show!

Re: $85 Tiks Email for May 28, United Center
Posted by: canuguessmyname ()
Date: May 28, 2013 21:32

But how does one get the extra $85. (tics that we signed up for) to be notified of? Can we order them online, or do we have to be in line for those too?

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: May 28, 2013 21:50

I got the AEG instructions for picking up my $85 tickets.

Except I don't have $85 tickets. I hope they don't make me stand in line anyway . .

Posted by: mighty stork ()
Date: May 29, 2013 04:23

From what I've been reading here they don't follow their own instructions anyway. Like this for instance: Seating locations are pulled at random.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2254
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home