Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

VIP Pit ticket - arrive how early
Posted by: Jimmy C ()
Date: May 28, 2013 18:40

I know this has been mentioned in an earlier post, but what has the recent experience been of those who have had VIP Pit tickets? In Chicago, early check in is 4:30-5:30. How much earlier have others been getting in line before that in order to get close to up front? Some make it sound like it's nearly empty when they open early entry to everyone, others make it sound like you should be outside the venue for 4-5 hours before they open to get up close. Thanks!

Re: VIP Pit ticket - arrive how early
Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: May 28, 2013 19:33

way to early,go between 6-7pm .more like 7:00pm .once youre in they do not let you out

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: May 28, 2013 20:33

TheGreek
once youre in they do not let you out

?! They let you out of the pit (and back in, unless you've lost your wristband)

Posted by: Grison ()
Date: May 28, 2013 20:39

Jimmy C
I know this has been mentioned in an earlier post, but what has the recent experience been of those who have had VIP Pit tickets? In Chicago, early check in is 4:30-5:30. How much earlier have others been getting in line before that in order to get close to up front? Some make it sound like it's nearly empty when they open early entry to everyone, others make it sound like you should be outside the venue for 4-5 hours before they open to get up close. Thanks!

Coming by 3 pm is what we did for most of the Shows in CA and Vegas. We had front row all the 5 Shows on Ronnies side up to Mick in the middle.

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: May 28, 2013 21:40

with sssoul
TheGreek
once youre in they do not let you out

?! They let you out of the pit (and back in, unless you've lost your wristband)
they do let you out as much as you want .

Posted by: tattooyou92 ()
Date: May 29, 2013 01:06

Bought our tickets as a family...but mine is in my mom's name and she has a seat elsewhere. She will be with me when I pick up the ticket to show her ID...I shouldn't have any trouble getting into the pit without her, should I?

Posted by: jazzbass ()
Date: May 29, 2013 04:44

TheGreek
way to early,go between 6-7pm .more like 7:00pm .once youre in they do not let you out

This is true, by the end of the show, the pit floor is covered with poop and pee because they don't let you out. #rollingmyeyes

Posted by: Straycat13 ()
Date: May 29, 2013 04:47

LOL!

Posted by: Christopher ()
Date: May 29, 2013 05:10

poop and pee on the floor?
I thought this only happened at sporting events.

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: May 29, 2013 05:12

Grison
Jimmy C

Coming by 3 pm is what we did for most of the Shows in CA and Vegas. We had front row all the 5 Shows on Ronnies side up to Mick in the middle.

Hello Grison, it was nice meeting you in Oakland! I agree. Definitely get there by 4:00 p.m. if you want to be in the first two rows. After 4:30, most of the crowd shows up and the line gets quite long. You can arrive late if you just want to relax and walk around the pit. This is not a problem at most shows, as anywhere in the pit offers a good view.

As others have stated, you can go in and out of the pit as much as you want.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-05-29 05:13 by drbryant.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2120
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home