Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

hot ticket extras
Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: May 22, 2013 13:58

Got a notice yesterday that my hot ticket mystery extras shipped. From the email:
Enclosed: Rolling Stones merchandise: blanket, tote, book and laminate/lanyard. Will be interesting to see what the book is.

Re: hot ticket extras
Posted by: RobberBride ()
Date: May 22, 2013 14:07

Hot ticket? Book?
Please explain smiling smiley (Is this some US thing?)

Date: May 22, 2013 14:18

Initially they sold "hot tickets" for the tour. There were 4 levels ranging from $750 for a guaranteed prime upper level seat to $2000 for a prime lower level seats. The tongue pit tickets were included in this @ $1500. Part of the deal for all levels was a gift pack. All of the details on said pack weren't revealed until now. I bought the lowest price "hot" seat. Getting some sort of book, a (useless) laminate, a blanket & a tote. Better than a poke in the eye! Wish I would've went to 2nd Staples show but I saw the Vegas date. It was very good but the LA set list was much better. Alas, could only afford to travel to one show from Seattle.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-05-23 14:25 by crholmstrom.

Date: May 22, 2013 14:21

By the way: the seat that I got was excellent!

Posted by: owlbynite ()
Date: May 23, 2013 10:18

Careful all, the number of bogus tiks being sold & folks ripped off are big news! confused smiley

Posted by: RobberBride ()
Date: May 23, 2013 10:29

crholmstrom
Initially they sold "hot tickets" for the tour. There were 4 levels ranging from $750 for a guaranteed prime upper level seat to $2000 for a prime lower level seats. The tongue pit tickets were included in this @ $1500. Part of the deal for all levels was a gift pack. All of the details on said pack weren't revealed until now. I bought the lowest price "hot" seat. Getting some sort of book, a (usless) laminate, a blanket & a tote. Better than a poke in the eye! Wish I would've went to 2nd Staples show but I saw the Vegas date. It was very good but the LA set list was much better. Alas, could only afford to travel to one show from Seattle.

Ah! Great !
Yes, we all would like to have seen that Staples show smiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1975
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home