Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

85 dollar tickets available for this Saturday and June 6 show in Toronto RIGHT NOW!
Posted by: GumbootCloggeroo ()
Date: May 22, 2013 01:32

I just picked up a pair. Woo!
http://www.ticketmaster.ca/event/10004A81FCD2987C?did=rscom2013

This Saturday's show: [www.ticketmaster.ca]

Act fast!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-05-22 02:34 by GumbootCloggeroo.

Re: 85 dollar tickets available for June 6 show in Toronto RIGHT NOW!
Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: May 22, 2013 01:59

I think I'm fairly relieved that I couldn't get a ticket just now, although I did try.

I have shit to do and can't be flying across the country!

Date: May 22, 2013 02:09

I just tried again.

I'm going to the rolling stones june 6.

WHOO HOO!

Date: May 22, 2013 02:14

BTW, in my excitement I didn't thank you Gumboot...you've cost me airfare and hotel, but I'm thrilled!

Date: May 22, 2013 02:23

You're welcome, treaclefingers! smileys with beer

Ticketmaster is saying they are unavailable again. I wonder how short the window was open for. I guess timing is everything. Hopefully it'll open again!

Posted by: winter ()
Date: May 22, 2013 02:25

Wow, congrats Gumboot and treacle! way to go.

I thought $85's only dropped the first day that tix went on sale or in a firesale the 24 hours before a show? Gumboot, did you get to that link from rs.com?

Date: May 22, 2013 02:27

I had the link bookmarked. Someone here (I forget who, my apologies. edit: it was stoneslib. Thank you!) kindly provided me with the link a few weeks ago. I believe it is the 85 dollar link on rs.com which is currently unavailable to access, unless you had it bookmarked.

second edit: here's the link for the Saturday show. There are 85 dollar tickets available! Act quick! http://www.ticketmaster.ca/event/10004A7C0491C0ED?did=rscom2013

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-05-22 02:32 by GumbootCloggeroo.

Date: May 22, 2013 02:30

damn...got to find a cheap flight!

Re: 85 dollar tickets available for this Saturday and June 6 show in Toronto RIGHT NOW!
Posted by: Harpo ()
Date: May 22, 2013 03:10

Just now pulled $85 tickets for Toronto and gave them back. Just went from Colorado to Las Vegas then Anaheim. Had to come back home and go back to work.. bummer. Someone go and get the 85's and have a blast. We sure did!!!

Re: 85 dollar tickets available for this Saturday and June 6 show in Toronto RIGHT NOW!
Posted by: Floorbird ()
Date: May 22, 2013 03:15

...and I paid six hundred for mine, dam.

Date: May 22, 2013 03:19

winter
Wow, congrats Gumboot and treacle! way to go.

I thought $85's only dropped the first day that tix went on sale or in a firesale the 24 hours before a show? Gumboot, did you get to that link from rs.com?

Thanks, pretty stoked!

Just have to figure how to get there without breaking the bank!

Posted by: dhinkle555 ()
Date: May 22, 2013 03:24

As Gumboot discussed does anyone have the link for $85 for the May 28th show in Chicago bookmarked and willing to provide? Thanks

Date: May 22, 2013 07:29

Floorbird
...and I paid six hundred for mine, dam.

mine'll cost that much once I factor in flight and hotel...actually more!

Posted by: stoggin ()
Date: May 23, 2013 19:12

YESSSS!

$85s for saturday!

Posted by: Powerage5 ()
Date: May 23, 2013 20:29

stoggin
YESSSS!

$85s for saturday!
Did they put another batch up today? I'm still trying...sad smiley

Date: May 23, 2013 20:40

Yeah, around noon. had the page open for a couple of days, hitting refresh. Complete fluke

Date: May 23, 2013 20:49

Damn, I just can't seem to catch a break. I check around 12:10 and it was no dice. At this point I'm thinking I'll just drive up Saturday anyways and hope to get some $150's or something at the box office...

Date: May 23, 2013 20:50

Powerage5
Damn, I just can't seem to catch a break. I check around 12:10 and it was no dice. At this point I'm thinking I'll just drive up Saturday anyways and hope to get some $150's or something at the box office...

I was checking Kijiji, stubhub etc. and saw prices falling. I was going to go down and scalp anyway, I figured as soon as the show started I might have been able to get a good deal.

Date: May 23, 2013 21:00

stoggin
Powerage5

I was checking Kijiji, stubhub etc. and saw prices falling. I was going to go down and scalp anyway, I figured as soon as the show started I might have been able to get a good deal.
The thing about Stub Hub, etc. is that they still tack on a $70 service fee plus shipping and whatnot. A pair of tickets that were listed for $240 each came to $640 with fees!

Date: May 23, 2013 21:11

Powerage5
stoggin
Powerage5

The thing about Stub Hub, etc. is that they still tack on a $70 service fee plus shipping and whatnot. A pair of tickets that were listed for $240 each came to $640 with fees!

Yeah I did that for Jersey and it felt like I was being mugged. That would have been a last resort

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: May 23, 2013 22:20

stoggin
Powerage5
stoggin
Powerage5

Yeah I did that for Jersey and it felt like I was being mugged. That would have been a last resort

If you buy tickets at the arena, be very careful. There were many people outside the O2 on the second night who were stuck outside because they bought counterfeit tickets. If you have any doubt whatsoever, show the seller the cash, but insist on making sure your guest gets in cleanly before you hand over the money for both tickets. If the seller won't do that, you are taking a huge risk. If you buy from stubhub, go early, make sure the tickets are good. If they aren't, call Stubhub, and they will do their best to find a comparable set of tickets. That's the one benefit of stubhub. Often, they have a table onsite so that you can actually talk to someone if you have any problems with tickets.

Date: May 23, 2013 22:38

drbryant
stoggin
Powerage5
stoggin
Powerage5

If you buy tickets at the arena, be very careful. There were many people outside the O2 on the second night who were stuck outside because they bought counterfeit tickets. If you have any doubt whatsoever, show the seller the cash, but insist on making sure your guest gets in cleanly before you hand over the money for both tickets. If the seller won't do that, you are taking a huge risk. If you buy from stubhub, go early, make sure the tickets are good. If they aren't, call Stubhub, and they will do their best to find a comparable set of tickets. That's the one benefit of stubhub. Often, they have a table onsite so that you can actually talk to someone if you have any problems with tickets.

I've been lucky so far but I've never spent a lot a show. I heard about the O2 and funnily enough in Jersey at the hotel I met a couple in the bar who had bought scalper fix for the 12/12/12 show and they were fakes. Somehow they managed to blag their way in

Date: May 23, 2013 22:56

stoggin
Powerage5
stoggin
Powerage5

Got Stub Hub tix for Brooklyn, came to almost $800 for 2 in the upper bowl.

Date: May 23, 2013 23:22

Powerage5
stoggin
Powerage5
stoggin
Powerage5

Got Stub Hub tix for Brooklyn, came to almost $800 for 2 in the upper bowl.

wow. it's frightening. Ours were the same for New Jersey

Posted by: mighty stork ()
Date: May 24, 2013 00:41

I'm going to have to take off work and keep checking until I score one's for Chicago I guess.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1010
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home