Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
L.A. Tonight Almost Sold Out?
Date: May 20, 2013 21:30

Just looked at Ticketmaster. Appears very few sections left with seats.

Re: L.A. Tonight Almost Sold Out?
Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: May 20, 2013 21:33

I just looked at the map and there's a ton of seats in all locations. (Except $150).

Date: May 20, 2013 21:35

I must be doing something wrong. Did it again and very few sections come up.

Date: May 20, 2013 21:41

I was on AXS. There's two huge $600 sections on the floor.

Posted by: benroyblenkle ()
Date: May 20, 2013 21:47

you guys think they might put some more 85$s up for tonight's show???

Posted by: GravityBoy ()
Date: May 20, 2013 21:50

I'm sure everyone has ordinary people's best interests at heart.

Date: May 20, 2013 21:54

Just checked Tickets thru AXS...same results as Ticket Master.

Guess I am doing something wrong. No floor seats evailable. Only 2 lower level sections left with $600 seats.

Posted by: andrewt ()
Date: May 20, 2013 22:27

I was just able to call up blocks of 8 tickets in each price, all in the lower bowl.

Posted by: lem motlow ()
Date: May 20, 2013 22:39

these shows are strange,there are tons of tickets available and the shows sell out or close to it everytime.

there was a line at the box office a mile long at anaheim 1 right before the show though.i thought who in the hell decides to go see the stones at the last minute? i guess alot of people do it seems.

Date: May 20, 2013 23:03

lem motlow
these shows are strange,there are tons of tickets available and the shows sell out or close to it everytime.

there was a line at the box office a mile long at anaheim 1 right before the show though.i thought who in the hell decides to go see the stones at the last minute? i guess alot of people do it seems.

That's a Saturday Night thing. You got all day to fart around. I would think that wouldn't be repeated on a Monday Night at Staples, in downtown LA. The traffic alone would turn off a lot of people. I guess they're hanging in as long as they can without releasing any new $85s.

Date: May 20, 2013 23:15

I still say very few seats left. Only 2 Sections with $600 seats. Lower level. No Floor Seats left. And only a couple of sections left with $250.

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: May 20, 2013 23:17

My sofa is filling up fast too...especially at nap time...

Posted by: stonehearted ()
Date: May 20, 2013 23:21

Another show in LA? Is Johnny Rotten in town? Would love to see him guesting on an Exile track, like Rip This Joint.

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: May 20, 2013 23:21

Semi-OT but there's no sticky for tonight's show...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-05-20 23:21 by dcba.

Posted by: GravityBoy ()
Date: May 20, 2013 23:22

stonehearted
Another show in LA? Is Johnny Rotten in town? Would love to see him guesting on an Exile track, like Rip This Joint.

Johnny B Goode.

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: May 20, 2013 23:22

I agree. Very few seats for tonight and Toronto on the 25th. The later shows last year also sold better as well. Basically, a combination of good word of mouth and people deciding to see a second show (not to mention flex pricing)

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: May 20, 2013 23:56

dcba
Semi-OT but there's no sticky for tonight's show...

Just noticed the same thing...is BV here in So Cal?
If so, maybe he's stuck in traffic and/or lost somewhere in the L.A. freeway system.... lol

Also, it's only about 30 miles from Anaheim...maybe a detour through Disneyland? >grinning smiley<

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: May 21, 2013 00:20

GravityBoy
I'm sure everyone has ordinary people's best interests at heart.

I love everyday people

Date: May 21, 2013 01:11

It's shaping up that this will be the 1st show on the tour where they aren't dropping any $85 tickets the day before, or day of the concert. It's already after 3PM here in LA, and there hasn't been any movement on $85 tickets. Maybe they're 'flexing' all those leftover seats to squeeze as much as they can out of them.

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: May 21, 2013 01:16

Almost!

Posted by: lem motlow ()
Date: May 21, 2013 02:23

24FPS
lem motlow

That's a Saturday Night thing. You got all day to fart around. I would think that wouldn't be repeated on a Monday Night at Staples, in downtown LA. The traffic alone would turn off a lot of people. I guess they're hanging in as long as they can without releasing any new $85s.

no,i was at anaheim 1 on wednesday night.there was a huge line at the ticket window[not will call] i gotta say i was a bit suprised.its kinda funny,like at the last minute people all of a sudden went "holy shit,the stones"wheres my atm card??

Posted by: DeanGoodman ()
Date: May 21, 2013 02:33

lem motlow
24FPS
lem motlow

no,i was at anaheim 1 on wednesday night.there was a huge line at the ticket window[not will call] i gotta say i was a bit suprised.its kinda funny,like at the last minute people all of a sudden went "holy shit,the stones"wheres my atm card??

I was in that line. We were waiting in vain for price drops. There were no last-minute types. About a hundred of us. No satisfaction. Prices went up.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-05-21 15:55 by DeanGoodman.

Date: May 21, 2013 02:41

I still don't anyone who was registered on RollingStones.com and got notified like the site says we would on the day of the show for $85 tickets.

Posted by: tommarty920 ()
Date: May 21, 2013 02:58

24FPS
I still don't anyone who was registered on RollingStones.com and got notified like the site says we would on the day of the show for $85 tickets.

Seriously it's pretty lame. Just checked out the AXS tickets sales page and they just released sections in the 300s for $600! Ridiculous!

Posted by: 3po1nt0 ()
Date: May 21, 2013 03:09

that's obviously a mistake, those are the $150 seats. i mean would you rather pay 600 to be in the last rows of upper deck or floor? both are available.

Date: May 21, 2013 03:31

Just released $150 in section 214 and 219. Looks like they are almost behind the stage.

Posted by: seeh2o ()
Date: May 21, 2013 03:33

Ticket prices for tonight's show are dropping like stones on Stubhub...still nothing under $211.

Posted by: seeh2o ()
Date: May 21, 2013 03:43

tommarty920
Just released $150 in section 214 and 219. Looks like they are almost behind the stage.

Wow, they would be lucky to see Mick' bum in passing with those seats.

Date: May 21, 2013 03:52

seeh2o
tommarty920

Wow, they would be lucky to see Mick' bum in passing with those seats.

Seriously, wouldn't have minded if I got put there with the $85 tickets but I don't think I'd buy those for $150

Date: May 21, 2013 04:39

Just a reminder, the $85 'second tix drop's' are referred to by the rollingstones.com site as being 'for select markets,' or something like that. It hasn't been a guaranteed thing. On my iPhone for the mo, so if someone wants to post the direct wording from the 'offer,' maybe it might clear things up.
It's probably worth starting a new thread on how this $85 lottery weirdness has impacted ticket sales, it seems like it's turned into a P.R. f-up for the whole tour...

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2170
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home