Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 3 of 5
Re: The Negative People
Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: May 4, 2013 03:46

I just bought one full tongue pitch for myself and my lady. Juts for her and myself. Because I can, @#$%&, and because I don't want to see any of you losers near of my art experience, and to spoil my fun with your miserable loser presence. Get Off of My @#$%& cloud, because I have earned my money, and I'm positive thinker, you know. Why don't you fvckers just fvck off. I'm an elitist, and you know, The Best Stones Ever. Just for me. Am I lucky? You bet I am! Fvck yes, you losers!

- Doxa

Posted by: GRNRBITW ()
Date: May 4, 2013 03:51

Doxa
I just bought one full tongue pitch for myself and my lady. Juts for her and myself. Because I can, @#$%&, and because I don't want to see any of you losers near of my art experience, and to spoil my fun with your miserable loser presence. Get Off of My @#$%& cloud, because I have earned my money, and I'm positive thinker, you know. Why don't you fvckers just fvck off. I'm an elitist, and you know, The Best Stones Ever. Just for me. Am I lucky? You bet I am! Fvck yes, you losers!

- Doxa

i may be a loser but at least i am not vulgar about it. losers rock.

Posted by: andrewt ()
Date: May 4, 2013 03:57

Doxa

- Doxa

grinning smiley

Posted by: NoCode0680 ()
Date: May 4, 2013 04:01

Hey Doxa, you're the loser, you can't even spell @#$%& right. Wait... what the @#$%&? I think my @#$%& keyboard's broken.

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: May 4, 2013 04:02

NoCode0680
Hey Doxa, you're the loser, you can't even spell @#$%& right. Wait... what the @#$%&? I think my @#$%& keyboard's broken.

You're all a bunch of losers. I may be a fool, but I ain't no loser.

Date: May 4, 2013 04:04

latebloomer
NoCode0680

I always thought you more of a douche. I'm part douche, on my mom's side, dickhead from my dad's side.

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: May 4, 2013 04:17

NoCode0680
latebloomer
NoCode0680

I always thought you more of a douche. I'm part douche, on my mom's side, dickhead from my dad's side.

That's douche bag to you, NoCode0680. Some respect, please.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-05-04 04:21 by latebloomer.

Posted by: noughties ()
Date: May 4, 2013 04:40

Original poster, shut up with your face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: May 4, 2013 04:42

You do have a point...The media were writing stories in 1972 about the outrageous $15 ticket prices.

Posted by: uhbuhgullayew ()
Date: May 4, 2013 06:09

Munichhilton
Hi, sorry I'm late...is this where we're meeting tonight?

I've been laughing for quite a while after I read this......well done Munich.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: May 4, 2013 06:12

Isn't The Negative People a song by Marilyn Manson?

Posted by: RSbestbandever ()
Date: May 4, 2013 06:15

treaclefingers

Not sure, I think they do a song call Negative 3 though.

Posted by: uhbuhgullayew ()
Date: May 4, 2013 06:18

Hardcore Punk from a long time ago:

Date: May 4, 2013 06:24

RSbestbandever
treaclefingers

Yeah, there's a song called "Negative 3" and a song called "The Beautiful People".

Posted by: RSbestbandever ()
Date: May 4, 2013 06:27

NoCode0680
RSbestbandever
treaclefingers

Yeah, there's a song called "Negative 3" and a song called "The Beautiful People".

Okay, thanks NC.

Posted by: Redhotcarpet ()
Date: May 4, 2013 12:08

slew
redhotcarpet - I understand and I know you will disagree with me but the band plays better now than it did in 1975. Okay maybe not the band but Mick sings much better he was terrible on the 1975 tour.

I disagree and I think you misunderstand the Jaggerism. He's not "supposed" to sing "well". He based his career on being Jagger and singing like Jagger.

Angie was well sung and I love it becuase it's raw emotion.

Date: May 4, 2013 12:09

ZantiMisfit
Go blow, Eric Snow...blow away...

Why ARE you here? ...must have a dull life...

Are you serious? What are we 12-year old soccer fans now?

Date: May 4, 2013 12:13

Yes we are!>grinning smiley<

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: May 4, 2013 13:23

ZantiMisfit
Go blow, Eric Snow...blow away...

Why ARE you here? ...must have a dull life...

But I'm not here, I'm over there

Posted by: phd ()
Date: May 4, 2013 14:13

EG1964
First off... to those who are angry... STAY HOME!!!!! The ticket sales are pretty good.. Philly shows are sold out for the most part..... Montreal... Sold out...tonight the boys make thier claim... and as usual the bitchers about tickets from way back... even to 78, will buy thier tickets... but after tonight, it might be too late... cant wait to see all the NEGATIVE people on this site... respond after tonights show is incredible... yes, the reviews will prove this... I am in L.A. now for the show....its 1:30 and lots of Stones activity around....Poor ticket sales.. really??? The NEGATIVE people have been bitching since the tickets were 15 bucks.... STAY HOME!!!!
Yes they are experiencing poor sales. Listen to Bloomberg. When you write " sold out for the most part" tells that it is not. The Stones made the wrong choice : arenas at an average of 300 USD. Instead of stadiums as at 100 USD which is the real price. Only U2 can do this. Now my fear is that it will be the end with no European Tour.

Posted by: slew ()
Date: May 4, 2013 14:49

redhotcarpet - I totally disagree about Jagger in 1975-76. He was not audible on Brown Sugar bloody awful. I don't misunderstand it at all and if I had been old enough to be there in 1975 I'd probably have had a great time, I've never had a bad time at a Stones show and I've been to 15. He to Jaggerism to an unbearable low in 1975 IMO.

Posted by: Come On ()
Date: May 4, 2013 14:53

Doxa

- Doxa

OK, Kosken should be handled with care....

2 1 2 0

Posted by: VT22 ()
Date: May 4, 2013 14:59

Doxa

- Doxa

Relax....I have got lots of boots I can copy for you. They will even make you happier...after 10 years. winking smiley

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: May 4, 2013 16:15

Was that a classic Doxa meltdown?
Fantastic...

Date: May 4, 2013 17:19

Munichhilton
Was that a classic Doxa meltdown?
Fantastic...

Best Stephen Colbert impersonation of the evening!

I'm only sorry I missed it live!

Date: May 4, 2013 17:46

Is it too soon to say YCAGWYW is strictly an exercise in going through the motions at these shows?

Date: May 4, 2013 17:50

andrewt
Is it too soon to say 90% of the songs are strictly an exercise in going through the motions at these shows?

most likely, yeah....

Date: May 4, 2013 17:56

GRNRBITW
andrewt
Is it too soon to say 90% of the songs are strictly an exercise in going through the motions at these shows?

most likely, yeah....

Okay, I'll wait then.

Date: May 4, 2013 18:00

andrewt
GRNRBITW
andrewt

most likely, yeah....

Okay, I'll wait then.

sometime later this afternoon, i'd say...

Date: May 4, 2013 18:07

GRNRBITW
andrewt
GRNRBITW
andrewt

most likely, yeah....

Okay, I'll wait then.

sometime later this afternoon, i'd say...

you guys are so negative...exercise and motions are important at their age.

Goto Page: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 3 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2083
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home