Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12345Next
Current Page: 1 of 5
The Negative People
Posted by: EG1964 ()
Date: May 3, 2013 23:36

First off... to those who are angry... STAY HOME!!!!! The ticket sales are pretty good.. Philly shows are sold out for the most part..... Montreal... Sold out...tonight the boys make thier claim... and as usual the bitchers about tickets from way back... even to 78, will buy thier tickets... but after tonight, it might be too late... cant wait to see all the NEGATIVE people on this site... respond after tonights show is incredible... yes, the reviews will prove this... I am in L.A. now for the show....its 1:30 and lots of Stones activity around....Poor ticket sales.. really??? The NEGATIVE people have been bitching since the tickets were 15 bucks.... STAY HOME!!!!

Re: The Negative People
Posted by: GumbootCloggeroo ()
Date: May 3, 2013 23:39

Sensitive fans are funny smiling smiley

Posted by: NoCode0680 ()
Date: May 3, 2013 23:39

You sound pretty negative

Date: May 4, 2013 00:02

No, not negative... EXCITED.... at 56 years old... I have been listening to how expensive the Stones tix are for 4 decades.... it has always been like that with them....I remember when a 4 finger bag of weed was 20 bucks... today??? how about over a thousand...at least the Stones prices have not outpriced the cost of weed... LOL. Meaning- if you can buy weed, certainly you can afford a ticket.... lol

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: May 4, 2013 00:04

Hi, sorry I'm late...is this where we're meeting tonight?

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: May 4, 2013 00:07

Munichhilton

it's good to be here.

hell, it's good to be anywhere.

Date: May 4, 2013 00:08

treaclefingers
Munichhilton

it's good to be here.

hell, it's good to be anywhere.

I don't know....errr thats a bit positive sounding...

Date: May 4, 2013 00:11

Right on!!!

Date: May 4, 2013 00:12

EG1964
Right on!!!

hey punk, who are you high fiving?

enjoy the show tonight, and give us a report, if you can.

Posted by: ChrisM ()
Date: May 4, 2013 00:17

There is some irony in a negative post that rails against negative people...

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: May 4, 2013 00:22

Weed is 20th century... give me an ounce of meth! thumbs up

Posted by: hot stuff ()
Date: May 4, 2013 00:23

I love high ticket prices!
I love sitting so far back from the stage that I pretend its
1975 again!

Now I'm HAPPY! haha...

Date: May 4, 2013 00:26

EG1964
No, not negative... EXCITED.... at 56 years old... I have been listening to how expensive the Stones tix are for 4 decades.... it has always been like that with them....I remember when a 4 finger bag of weed was 20 bucks... today??? how about over a thousand...at least the Stones prices have not outpriced the cost of weed... LOL. Meaning- if you can buy weed, certainly you can afford a ticket.... lol
Damn, $1000 bucks for a four finger bag of weed? I haven't smoked weed in many many years guess I'm a bit out of the loop...Glad I quit, sounds like it is more expensive than following the Stones around on tour.

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: May 4, 2013 00:27

SAy what you want about Mick but he certainly has a 360° strategy ; he even manages to pull the huge torrent/tape trading site Dimeadozen down hours before the 1st show of the tour.
So ppl who planned to tape the gig and share it are f@cked!

Well done Mick! >grinning smiley<

Date: May 4, 2013 00:29

ChrisM

now you're just being negative.

Posted by: GravityBoy ()
Date: May 4, 2013 00:31

treaclefingers
ChrisM

To negatives make a positive.

Date: May 4, 2013 00:31

its good to be anywhere
EG1964
Damn, $1000 bucks for a four finger bag of weed? I haven't smoked weed in many many years guess I'm a bit out of the loop...Glad I quit, sounds like it is more expensive than following the Stones around on tour.

That's for really dank weed, weed that's so strong that a 1/8 lasts longer than a couple ounces of regular weed, and gets you 10X higher. Also, it's not THAT expensive, you can get a quarter for like $100 or an ounce for about $300, around here at least. You can still buy regular old weed, they call it "Corn" these days.

Posted by: RSbestbandever ()
Date: May 4, 2013 00:32

Lol, new poster EG comes out with guns ablazin. While I tend to share his viewpoint about the negativity, I don't think firing away will do much to change their (the negative posters) outlook, especially on the ticket prices. The bigger nuisance to me is that those spewing the negative comments seem to think that their opinions are the only ones that count and they can't understand why everyone else can't see it their way. As usual, it's a lot more blah, blah, blah so just take it with a grain of salt. By the way EG, welcome to the board.

Date: May 4, 2013 00:34

NoCode0680
you can get a quarter for like $100 or an ounce for about $300, around here at least.

I have no idea about this stuff.

An ounce doesn't sound like much.

Is that like special talk for a big box or something?

Date: May 4, 2013 00:37

GravityBoy
NoCode0680
you can get a quarter for like $100 or an ounce for about $300, around here at least.

I have no idea about this stuff.

An ounce doesn't sound like much.

Is that like special talk for a big box or something?

An ounce and a 4 finger bag are essentially the same thing, the former coming from a time where not everybody owned scales. Since weed is pretty light, and ounce is a pretty good sized bag, about a sandwich baggie full.

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: May 4, 2013 00:38

EG1964
First off... to those who are angry... STAY HOME!!!!! The ticket sales are pretty good.. Philly shows are sold out for the most part..... Montreal... Sold out...tonight the boys make thier claim... and as usual the bitchers about tickets from way back... even to 78, will buy thier tickets... but after tonight, it might be too late... cant wait to see all the NEGATIVE people on this site... respond after tonights show is incredible... yes, the reviews will prove this... I am in L.A. now for the show....its 1:30 and lots of Stones activity around....Poor ticket sales.. really??? The NEGATIVE people have been bitching since the tickets were 15 bucks.... STAY HOME!!!!

Haven't read the replies here yet, before replying

Yes we'll "STAY HOME" but not because of your command you bugger

I'm SO glad that you'll be standing there with your big belly beneath your tongue-t-shirt clapping your hands for Rolling Stones, knowing that you were able to afford the price of the tickets! You Got Me Rocking, Brown Sugar and Miss You for the 29th time.....OH...!....OH!.....What a KICK! That must be a real thrill! Oh oh oh......it's really a walk on the walk side

Rolling Stones fans now are really like stupid football fans who feel proud to be stupid followers. "Meters Go" "Veterans Go" "Barcelona Go"

Posted by: GRNRBITW ()
Date: May 4, 2013 00:45

EG1964

and secondly?

Date: May 4, 2013 00:53

Erik_Snow
EG1964

Haven't read the replies here yet, before replying

Yes we'll "STAY HOME" but not because of your command you bugger

I'm SO glad that you'll be standing there with your big belly beneath your tongue-t-shirt clapping your hands for Rolling Stones, knowing that you were able to afford the price of the tickets! You Got Me Rocking, Brown Sugar and Miss You for the 29th time.....OH...!....OH!.....What a KICK! That must be a real thrill! Oh oh oh......it's really a walk on the walk side

Rolling Stones fans now are really like stupid football fans who feel proud to be stupid followers. "Meters Go" "Veterans Go" "Barcelona Go"

I don't know. That sounds a bit negative...oh wait, yes good job!

Date: May 4, 2013 00:57

GravityBoy
treaclefingers
ChrisM

To negatives make a positive.

Wow...so does two!

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: May 4, 2013 00:59

GRNRBITW
EG1964

and secondly?

Now I kind of want to know secondly too, as long as it doesnt take too long.

Posted by: Honestman ()
Date: May 4, 2013 01:05

HMN

Date: May 4, 2013 01:06

Max'sKansasCity
GRNRBITW
EG1964

and secondly?

Now I kind of want to know secondly too, as long as it doesnt take too long.

you don't suppose he already shot his whole wad already, do you?

Posted by: slew ()
Date: May 4, 2013 01:07

Erik_Snow - If you are not a fan why are you here?

Date: May 4, 2013 01:07

Honestman

I bet you're a manager.

Date: May 4, 2013 01:09

slew
Erik_Snow - If you are not a fan why are you here?

i hope it's for the same reason i'm here, cos i'd like to know too

Goto Page: 12345Next
Current Page: 1 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1352
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home