Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: L.A. Tour Shirts
Posted by: No Expectations ()
Date: May 5, 2013 05:29

slew
Laker colors - Gag me!!!

Couldn't agree more! At least it's not Dodger blue!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-05-05 05:30 by No Expectations.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: May 5, 2013 06:36

Max'sKansasCity
Ya know, for only $75.00 (only $35.00 more than a t shirt)
this monkey sweater might be the bargain of the bunch...

[rollingstones.shop.bravadousa.com]

Indeed a "bargain" compared to a t-shirt, but the only time I would wear that would be on Halloween or at a costume party.
Of the millions of logo's and designs they could have had for the 50th anniversary, they chose freakin' Grrrregory the Gorilla?

Oh well, I'll be saving alot of money this tour for more important things... drinking smiley

Re: 2013 Spring Tour Shirts
Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: May 5, 2013 07:09

The pisser at the t-shirt stands is they were constantly out of the most popular sizes for the most popular shirts. And I wish people wouldn't treat it like Macy's and try shit on and then want to look at other things and then walk away without buying anything, while making everybody else wait! Also didn't see any bootleg t-shirts outside Staples. Sometimes that's where you get the coolest designs at the cheapest prices.

Posted by: bv ()
Date: May 5, 2013 07:53

Funny thing is these T-shirts cost 40 dollars or so each, and there are endless queues at the merchandising stands. Still people complain about ticket prices. Peronally my priority is shows and tickets, I can't afford merchandise in addition. May be one shirt per tour, not one or two per show. Even if they are nice. I have a few hundred back home already, never worn them.

Bjornulf

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: May 5, 2013 08:05

bv
Funny thing is these T-shirts cost 40 dollars or so each, and there are endless queues at the merchandising stands. Still people complain about ticket prices. Peronally my priority is shows and tickets, I can't afford merchandise in addition. May be one shirt per tour, not one or two per show. Even if they are nice. I have a few hundred back home already, never worn them.

Unworn, mint condition Stones shirts can sell for good money on ebay, maybe $100-$300+ each... [www.ebay.com] but I bet you knew that. Just dont let the moths get to them.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2013-05-05 08:14 by Max'sKansasCity.

Posted by: virgil ()
Date: May 5, 2013 16:48

I don't understand why they never have nice Polo shirts with just the tongue logo over the heart. I would buy them everytime. At my age I don't want loud / busy T- shirt and I hate anything printed on the back of any type of clothing.

A few years back, My sister had a nice Polo made for me with just the Small tongue logo. People always compliment me on it but it is starting to wear.

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: May 5, 2013 20:14

I do like to pick up a shirt as a momento. If you know ahead of time what you want then I think it's better to order online. The prices at the venues are often times more expensive than ordering the shirt online and you don't have to wait in line.
My biggest complaint is that the really cool ones often don't come in women's sizes and even the men's small is usually to big for me.

Since I know I really want this one, I went ahead and ordered it. Mick doesn't look to much bigger than me, so I'm hoping it fits!

Posted by: trainarollin ()
Date: May 5, 2013 20:20

If the venues did not get 40% of the merch sales, merch would be cheaper.

Date: May 5, 2013 20:37

virgil
I don't understand why they never have nice Polo shirts with just the tongue logo over the heart. I would buy them everytime. At my age I don't want loud / busy T- shirt and I hate anything printed on the back of any type of clothing.

A few years back, My sister had a nice Polo made for me with just the Small tongue logo. People always compliment me on it but it is starting to wear.

Theres an app for shirt for like that [rollingstones.shop.bravadousa.com]

a couple actually ...

click see all items [rollingstones.shop.bravadousa.com]

I love Stones tour swag winking smiley
My favorite Stones swag of all time?? The smaller, 30 inch, inflatable version if the yellow stones blimp. It sold for $15.00, but these days sells ofr $70-$200.00 on ebay [www.ebay.com]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2013-05-05 20:45 by Max'sKansasCity.

Posted by: dewlover ()
Date: May 5, 2013 21:13

I don't try to mix sports with my rock 'n roll...

Date: May 5, 2013 21:22

dewlover
I don't try to mix sports with my rock 'n roll...

I dont try either... but in the end... sigh... I suppose it is inevitable.

The only thing more fun than mixing sports and rock 'n roll is
adding sex and booze and stuff to the mix.... winking smiley the more the
better and louder and harder and faster.... the better.

Date: May 5, 2013 21:23

Max'sKansasCity
virgil

Theres an app for shirt for like that [rollingstones.shop.bravadousa.com]

a couple actually ...

click see all items [rollingstones.shop.bravadousa.com]

I love Stones tour swag winking smiley
My favorite Stones swag of all time?? The smaller, 30 inch, inflatable version if the yellow stones blimp. It sold for $15.00, but these days sells ofr $70-$200.00 on ebay [www.ebay.com]

Thanks Max, I really like those but I cannot ever recall seeing those types at any of the Shows.

Date: May 5, 2013 21:29

virgil

Thanks Max, I really like those but I cannot ever recall seeing those types at any of the Shows.

I agree with folk who say order them direct, not at a show to avoid them selling out at shows, or having to baby sit them at the concert, and there is a return policy for direct orders, etc etc. I have seen polos for other tours, but I never can decide if I am a polo man, or a rock shirt dude, or a.... ah I dont know, somewhere in between I suppose... depending on the weather and

Date: May 5, 2013 21:33

Max'sKansasCity
virgil

I agree with folk who say order them direct, not at a show to avoid them selling out at shows, or having to baby sit them at the concert, and there is a return policy for direct orders, etc etc. I have seen polos for other tours, but I never can decide if I am a polo man, or a rock shirt dude, or a.... ah I dont know, somewhere in between I suppose... depending on the weather and

Im a t-shirt guy with yard work or painting or at the beach. If im going out to dinner or Golfing or any social function Im am all polo, also depending on the weather.

Date: May 6, 2013 08:24

Fun.... tongue stickers tongue sticking out smiley

Date: May 8, 2013 02:23

Do you know the way to....

SHARKS!!!

Posted by: uhbuhgullayew ()
Date: May 8, 2013 07:00

Max'sKansasCity

SHARKS!!!

What's on the tongue? Acid?

Date: May 8, 2013 07:07

uhbuhgullayew
Max'sKansasCity

SHARKS!!!

Rhymes with buck, duck, iphone, huck, luck, muck, ruck, suck, tuck and yuck.

Posted by: uhbuhgullayew ()
Date: May 8, 2013 07:19

Max'sKansasCity
uhbuhgullayew
Max'sKansasCity

SHARKS!!!

Rhymes with buck, duck, iphone, huck, luck, muck, ruck, suck, tuck and yuck.

That's what I thought....but then again, it is Northern Cal. smiling smiley

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: May 8, 2013 07:23

Used to be that you could get venue specific shirts and ONLY at the venue day/night of concert.

Got some very cool ones from MGM, Madison Square etc..

Doesn't look like that is the deal this time as they all seem to be available
at their store..

Date: May 8, 2013 07:24

uhbuhgullayew
That's what I thought....but then again, it is Northern Cal. smiling smiley

Flashback to good ole orange sunshine tongue

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-05-08 07:32 by Max'sKansasCity.

Posted by: Somegirl66 ()
Date: May 8, 2013 08:25

Any nice Cap sleeve cuts or tank tops for the ladies? The only place I'll wear guy shirts is around the house.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-05-09 08:07 by Somegirl66.

Date: May 13, 2013 08:35

Somegirl66
Any nice Cap sleeve cuts or tank tops for the ladies? The only place I'll wear guy shirts is around the house.
You can check here [rollingstones.shop.bravadousa.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-05-13 08:43 by Max'sKansasCity.

Date: May 13, 2013 08:35

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: May 13, 2013 09:04

virgil

I agree...get your sister to make you another one.

I once bought a stones iron on tongue logo and ironed it on my jean jacket...looked good.

Cost me $2 for the iron on.

Date: May 13, 2013 09:37

treaclefingers
virgil

I once bought a stones iron on tongue logo and ironed it on my jean jacket...looked good.

Is it still on?

Posted by: DeanGoodman ()
Date: May 13, 2013 10:21

virgil

100% agree. No Al Capone/Stones t-shirt for me. Once every few years, I dust off a nice polo from Mick's Australia tour in 1988. I'm pleased to see they are selling polos on this tour, though I could do without the "Fifty Years" on the side of the tongue when they already have "Rolling 5t0nes" above it.

Posted by: Rollin92 ()
Date: May 13, 2013 10:29

Hairball
Max'sKansasCity
Ya know, for only $75.00 (only $35.00 more than a t shirt)
this monkey sweater might be the bargain of the bunch...

[rollingstones.shop.bravadousa.com]

Indeed a "bargain" compared to a t-shirt, but the only time I would wear that would be on Halloween or at a costume party.
Of the millions of logo's and designs they could have had for the 50th anniversary, they chose freakin' Grrrregory the Gorilla?

Oh well, I'll be saving alot of money this tour for more important things... drinking smiley

It's a very British thing what I'm about to say but I've noticed over the years that this band doesn't half sell tacky tat sometimes.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: May 13, 2013 15:56

Max'sKansasCity
treaclefingers
virgil

Is it still on?

of course not

Date: May 15, 2013 07:32

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1257
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home