Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Tongue Pit Package?
Date: April 24, 2013 02:36

When I bought my Tongue Pit ticket for MGM a window popped up stating that further information would be sent to me about my 'Tongue Pit Package'. Does anyone know what this means. Special entry point? Freebies?

See you all Vegas! And Anaheim. And hopefully L.A.

Scotty,
Irvine, CA

Re: Tongue Pit Package?
Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: April 24, 2013 02:42

TONGUE PIT PACKAGE includes:
- One General Admission Tongue Pit ticket with early entry before general public
- Exclusive merchandise item
- Official tour program
- Collectible laminate
- Onsite check-in staff

[www.ticketmaster.com]

Date: April 24, 2013 02:51

Thanks a bunch Johnny. Also, now that they have moved LA to Friday the 3rd I can go to that. Just bought a ticket. Lotta great single seats available. Sweeeeet! So you all there.

Scotty,
Irvine, CA

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-04-24 02:51 by micknkeef@cox.net.

Posted by: lettingitbleed ()
Date: April 24, 2013 02:55

Thank you Scotty for confirming your independant wealth. Perhaps you can also donate and turn Hati into the next St. Martin.

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: April 24, 2013 06:44

I have the tongue pit package or Oakland and am looking forward to it, but balanced that expense by getting the 85 dollar ticket for LA and a 95 GBP ticket for Hyde Park. Or, at least, that's how I justify the purchase.

Posted by: TE ()
Date: April 24, 2013 08:23

[email protected]
When I bought my Tongue Pit ticket for MGM a window popped up stating that further information would be sent to me about my 'Tongue Pit Package'. Does anyone know what this means. Special entry point? Freebies?

Scotty,
Irvine, CA

If same as in December you'll get an e-mail around a week prior to the show.
You will there have the check-in time, and where.
Like, Check-in time 5:45PM-6:45PM, Door 7PM, Show 8PM.
Have fun!

TE
Oslo

Date: April 25, 2013 02:19

TE
[email protected]

Scotty,
Irvine, CA

If same as in December you'll get an e-mail around a week prior to the show.
You will there have the check-in time, and where.
Like, Check-in time 5:45PM-6:45PM, Door 7PM, Show 8PM.
Have fun!

TE
Oslo

Thanks for the info TE. I've been saving my money since last tour so I could afford at least one good seat. Been throwing all my loose change on a 5 gallon water bottle for the past five years and it's almost full. When they announced the MGM show, which falls on my birthday weekend, I had to take the plunge. Hope the waters deep. LOL.

Scotty,
Irvine, CA

Posted by: backstreetboy1 ()
Date: April 25, 2013 02:25

yeah a letter telling you that your a sucker,spending 2,000 bucks on 600 dollars worth of stuff.shame on the stones and you.

Posted by: angee ()
Date: April 25, 2013 03:45

good for you, Scotty! hmm, I wish i dealt in cash more, and saved more.

~"Love is Strong"~

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: April 25, 2013 13:51

i hope you have a great time with the greatest rock and roll band in the world !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Still A Fool ()
Date: April 25, 2013 18:51

Givaways are a hard cover program as oppesed to soft cover sold in the genereal audience, a blanket with the 50th anneversary logo and a bag that these items come in. Modest gifts but the experience of seeing them in the pit is worth it.

Date: April 26, 2013 02:44

Still A Fool
Givaways are a hard cover program as oppesed to soft cover sold in the genereal audience, a blanket with the 50th anneversary logo and a bag that these items come in. Modest gifts but the experience of seeing them in the pit is worth it.

Thank you very much for the info and the kind words from ALL of you. Can't wait to meet you all in SoCal or Vegas.

Scotty,
Irvine, CA

Posted by: Title5Take1 ()
Date: April 26, 2013 05:30

I bought an $85 ticket that says I'll be on stage between Mick and Keith. (Sorry, couldn't resist, with all the claims some $85 tickets aren't discover-where-you-sit-when-you-arrive.)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1923
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home