Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: KEITH IS BACK!
Posted by: triceratops ()
Date: June 1, 2013 12:51

mickschix
For the record, Mick Taylor was afflicted with horrible back pain and in order to continue playing LIVE, he started using heavy duty pain killers quite awhile ago. Of course he got hooked and it's been tough for him to get clean with the chronic pain. It's not like he was using heroin or crack.
That being said, sure, the Stones did fine without him but the point is how awesome they were WITH HIM! There is no denying that the guy is smooth beyond words, fluid and crazy gifted as a guitar player and THAT benefits the Stones. Someone I do feel bad that they actually HAVE HIM on TOUR with them and yet only utilize that giant talent for 2 numbers. It seems criminal to me.

MT should see Dr Hauser in Chicago to see if prolotherapy can get rid of the back pain. Dr Hauser is one of the best at this [www.caringmedical.com]

More MT means more better Stones! He did great tonight on CYHMK

Posted by: sonomastone ()
Date: June 1, 2013 12:57

triceratops
mickschix
For the record, Mick Taylor was afflicted with horrible back pain and in order to continue playing LIVE, he started using heavy duty pain killers quite awhile ago. Of course he got hooked and it's been tough for him to get clean with the chronic pain. It's not like he was using heroin or crack.
That being said, sure, the Stones did fine without him but the point is how awesome they were WITH HIM! There is no denying that the guy is smooth beyond words, fluid and crazy gifted as a guitar player and THAT benefits the Stones. Someone I do feel bad that they actually HAVE HIM on TOUR with them and yet only utilize that giant talent for 2 numbers. It seems criminal to me.

MT should see Dr Hauser in Chicago to see if prolotherapy can get rid of the back pain. Dr Hauser is one of the best at this [www.caringmedical.com]

More MT means more better Stones! He did great tonight on CYHMK

this is a thread about keith richards. there is a thread for people who want to talk about more mick taylor, it's a sticky thread so it's easy to find.

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: June 1, 2013 13:12

Last show.........Paint it black,Only R nR... just watched those.
Keef is Great, not God, but Great !!!

jeroen

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1557
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home