Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Anyone out there have Flashpoint Collectibles to trade? And Rockman I have a q 4 u.
Posted by: monkey man ()
Date: February 11, 2005 08:19

Before I'm told off, I have gone to buy/s/t and no-one has responded so I thought I'd try my luck here.

I'm iso Fpoint Colls.
If anyone has a copy they'd like to trade, cdr is fine, I'd love to hear from you.

Also Rockman matee, I cannot find RS and RS 2 on cd anywhere in our fine country.
Have a possible back order at 78s records in Perth for No ! but everywhere I try tells me that No 2 is out of production these days.

Can you think of anywherew out your way that might possibly stock one or both of them?

Ta in advance Rockdude and to whomever gets me a copy of Flashpoint colls.

kyle m

Have you ever lent somebody $20 and never seen them again? It was probably worth it.

Re: Anyone out there have Flashpoint Collectibles to trade? And Rockman I have a q 4 u.
Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: February 11, 2005 10:51

Dont panic shags I'm sure I can find 'em for ya.

ROCKMAN

Re: Anyone out there have Flashpoint Collectibles to trade? And Rockman I have a q 4 u.
Posted by: bv ()
Date: February 11, 2005 11:19

There is a separate Buy/Sell forum on IORR. Please do not use thie Tell Me forum for trading.

Bjornulf

Posted by: Greg ()
Date: February 11, 2005 11:22

Kyle, have you considered getting nos 1 & 2 from the Decca Bootleg series? They're excellent: great sound, bonus tracks, original artwork, and they're only 15 euro a piece.

check out this link:

[www.allmusic.com]

[www.allmusic.com]

----------------------------
"Music is the frozen tapioca in the ice chest of history."

"Shit!... No shit, awright!"

Posted by: davido ()
Date: February 12, 2005 01:14

Shouldn't be too hard to assemble
yourself using a freestanding or computer
burner, a cdr, and the recent upgraded
ABKCO trax. Use a colour copier to
photo reduce the cover to cd size
and I'd bet you'd come up with
a pretty nice package of your
own.

Date: February 12, 2005 05:57

i have it
i can burn it for you
email me

Posted by: monkey man ()
Date: February 14, 2005 04:30

BV I noted why I posted this here.

Greg thanks for the pointer, I had no idea about these bootlegs.

Davido I could do that no probs I know - just wanted to get hold of the real Mccoy as well. Thx for the tip anyways.

:0)

DGS - love to trade but your email's hidden. Pls email me @ theavoider@hotmail.com when you get a min.

Rockdude if I completeley strike out I may email you and send you some moolah to grab them one day in your travels if you don't mind of course.

Btw, remember the song "Security" I was trying to track quite some time back?
Well I bought Otis' original version and it's great - but I finally found the version I was after.
Remember a one hit wonder named "Thane Russell"?
Well that's the chap.
Great version.

kyle m

Have you ever lent somebody $20 and never seen them again? It was probably worth it.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1859
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home