Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Jagger Sexier Than Ever! Moved Like Sleek Black Panther For 50th Anniversary Shows!
Date: February 17, 2013 05:17

Both my wife and I are convinced that after watching the 12-12-'12 and PPV concerts that Mick's movements were sexier than ever. Seemed to be more hip action. Also, his voice sounded absolutely incredible. It was truly some miraculous performances by someone that seems forever young. Don't Stop, Mick!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-02-17 05:19 by JumpinJackOLantern.

Re: Jagger Sexier Than Ever! Moved Like Sleek Black Panther For 50th Anniversary Shows!
Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: February 17, 2013 05:37

Oh crap...here comes the panther unions

Re: Jagger Sexier Than Ever! Moved Like Sleek Black Panther For 50th Anniversary Shows!
Date: February 17, 2013 06:34

Mick looks awesome in all black!

Date: February 18, 2013 05:24

What is Jagger's waist size? I am guessing under 30! Remarkable for a 69 year old black panther!

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: February 18, 2013 05:33

What is Jagger's waist size?....

I'm guessing about the same as a Size-16 chicken ....

ROCKMAN

Date: February 18, 2013 06:44

Just chillin' with th wife.

Posted by: Come On ()
Date: February 18, 2013 08:02

Yeah, he moves like Jagger....

2 1 2 0

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: February 18, 2013 10:51

Come On
he moves like Jagger

thumbs up

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Posted by: rebelrebel ()
Date: February 18, 2013 11:23

I don't know about sexier than ever but he's certainly in incredible shape for someone approaching 70, especially considering he hasn't always looked after himself as well as he does now. Agree that black really suits him and he's moving better now than for many a tour. (Not talking about the energy level, just the actual moves.)

Posted by: kish_stoned ()
Date: February 18, 2013 14:47

The best singer in the rock.stones are the best

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: February 18, 2013 14:56

Hip action, or "hip" action ?

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: February 18, 2013 16:04

Mick's moves on stage were preternatural for a man his age, he must have finally made that pact with the devil. But, you should have seen him behind the curtain...

Hand on hip, limping: "Oye Keith! Give me a hand, I can't move...I ache all over, I think I pulled me hip out again."

Keith: "OK Mick, but you got to help me with this guitar, my back is killing me.."

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: February 18, 2013 16:06

"sexier than ever"? "sleek black panther"? "awesome in all black"? "waist size"? I think it's time to stop repressing and be true to yourself - your real friends will not turn their backs on you (can't say the same for some of the folks on this Forum).

Posted by: R ()
Date: February 18, 2013 17:56

He sang great and moved great but he sure as hell was nervous. His onstage banter was the most halting and stammering I ever remember. I noticed it in Brooklyn and he was the same way a week later on TV.

Posted by: angee ()
Date: February 18, 2013 17:57

I'm thinking waist size 28 or so?

~"Love is Strong"~

Posted by: mickschix ()
Date: February 18, 2013 19:06

Stammering? I was not aware of nervousness at all. He made a few jokes about taking the subway at the Brooklyn show and I thought he spoke just fine. He certainly must have been tense for the PPV show but it wasn't obvious....anyone else think he was acting nervous?

Posted by: duke richardson ()
Date: February 18, 2013 19:29

mickschix
Stammering? I was not aware of nervousness at all. He made a few jokes about taking the subway at the Brooklyn show and I thought he spoke just fine. He certainly must have been tense for the PPV show but it wasn't obvious....anyone else think he was acting nervous?

i thought his words for the people in Connecticut ( the day after ) at the ppv show were well chosen. brief and heartfelt.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1921
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home