Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
I'm distraut
Posted by: DrPete ()
Date: December 16, 2012 06:42

God damn, The Stones were SO beautiful tonight and I feel it's the END. Its a great way to end if so but its really hit me that its over. @#$%&...

Re: I'm distraut
Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: December 16, 2012 06:47

NEVER ending naysayers...
For 40 fkg years people been saying the same thing....

DO PEOPLE HAVE SOMEPLACE TO BE??

WHY NOT JUST WAIT AND SEE?

Posted by: marquess ()
Date: December 16, 2012 06:50

They were indeed beautiful.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: December 16, 2012 06:51

This is NOT over!

Posted by: slew ()
Date: December 16, 2012 06:54

I don't think its over either. They played brilliantly tonight. They are the Greatest Rock and Roll Band in the world even now!

Posted by: SKILLS ()
Date: December 16, 2012 06:57

Distraut....

what will it take too make you happy...

Miserable, sad, bothersome and attention seeking might be better labels

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: December 16, 2012 06:58

It's not over until the fat lady sings - and I am keeping my mouth firmly SHUT.

Posted by: Fan Since 1964 ()
Date: December 16, 2012 07:03

Can anyone explain to me why Keith Richards should have sharpened up the way he has just for 5 concerts. No my guess is there will be more now when the riffmaker is on top of it again.

These 5 shows was the test if they've got the urge and strength to do one more tour and they are holding it up as good as ever!

Been Stoned since 1964 and still am!

Posted by: No Expectations ()
Date: December 16, 2012 07:09

Rock ON!

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: December 16, 2012 07:12

Fan Since 1964
Can anyone explain to me why Keith Richards should have sharpened up the way he has just for 5 concerts. No my guess is there will be more now when the riffmaker is on top of it again.

These 5 shows was the test if they've got the urge and strength to do one more tour and they are holding it up as good as ever!

In a nutshell.

Posted by: midimannz ()
Date: December 16, 2012 07:22

Till the fat lady songs ..... Lol

Date: December 16, 2012 07:36

They all made so much money... ALL OF THEM... and now the first deal is done and dusted... and they are counting it tonight... and there is no way they wont be back for more.

There is still the whole west coast to pillage... and then on to China, where they could sell tickets for $5000.00 per ticket so easy it is like EZ!!... then on to Brazil, where good times are rolling.

There is still too many people to see smile and too much money to earn.

I dont know if I will ever see them again in person, they are pricing me out of it, and I adont expect ticket prices to come down, but I am having a pretty good time doing like I am... and seeing them do well, and make millions, makes me happy.... I dont know why... but it does.

CHEERS STONES... AND GOOD JOB!

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: December 16, 2012 07:36

... No ... get ya hand offa it .....

ROCKMAN

Posted by: ohotos ()
Date: December 16, 2012 07:38

I felt that Mick's comment during the show pretty much confirmed that they will do more shows.

Posted by: SweetThing ()
Date: December 16, 2012 07:40

I imagine they're all pretty pleased with what they accomplished with this mini tour and tonight's PPV, not least of all Jagger.

He has the ultimate option to continue if he chooses, but should he decide otherwise, they tied it up to near perfection.

Date: December 16, 2012 07:52

It will be interesting to see if they dump the little used cat walk and bring the front row up to the front.... or I wonder if Mick and the boys feed off of the energy of the people standing the pit? Just seems like a lot of wasted space, not that it matters much to me..... it will just be intersting to see what they do.

Posted by: GrandToad ()
Date: December 16, 2012 07:53

They'll be back.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." Mark Twain

Posted by: memphiscats ()
Date: December 16, 2012 08:03

Gazza
Fan Since 1964

In a nutshell.
Yes - exactly - tour, tour, tour!!smoking smiley

Posted by: andrewt ()
Date: December 16, 2012 08:20

It's so on for next year....they're just hitting their stride.

Date: December 16, 2012 08:21

memphiscats
Gazza
Fan Since 1964

In a nutshell.
thumbs up YES! YES! YES!

You are awesome mc, I always liked you, from the start, I didnt
know why, but I was right, for once winking smiley... hope you loved the show, it was great.

Posted by: memphiscats ()
Date: December 16, 2012 08:23

Max'sKansasCity
memphiscats
Gazza
Fan Since 1964

In a nutshell.
thumbs up YES! YES! YES!

know why, but I was right, for once winking smiley... hope you loved the show, it was great.
That's so sweet, Max. Me too. I loved the show tonight - I'm just sitting here glowing & not wanting this night to end. smoking smiley

Date: December 16, 2012 08:30

memphiscats
Max'sKansasCity
memphiscats
Gazza
Fan Since 1964

In a nutshell.
thumbs up YES! YES! YES!

That's so sweet, Max. Me too. I loved the show tonight - I'm just sitting here glowing & not wanting this night to end. smoking smiley
smileys with beer A great night indeed!

Posted by: riverrat ()
Date: December 16, 2012 10:17

They'll be back, unless the mayan calendar is right. lol (NOT!)

Date: December 16, 2012 11:08

Didn't they already semi confirm two more dates? One of them at coachella?

Posted by: MILKYWAY ()
Date: December 16, 2012 18:35

"The End" happened sometime in 1974.

Date: December 16, 2012 18:36

Palace Revolution 2000
Didn't they already semi confirm two more dates? One of them at coachella?
That would be a great place for them to gain exposure with the younger crowd.

Posted by: alimente ()
Date: December 16, 2012 18:52

Max'sKansasCity

Aaaah, good 'ole Max - ever ready to shit on anybody who does not fit in your system...something must have gone wrong back in Kindergarten.

And, just for the record: DrPete talks about his *feeling* and does not mention anything in terms of "Stones being unable to cut the mustard" - no, quite the opposite!

Date: December 16, 2012 18:55

alimente
Max'sKansasCity

Aaaah, good 'ole Max - ever ready to shit on anybody who does not fit in your system...something must have gone wrong back in Kindergarten.

And, just for the record: DrPete talks about his *feeling* and does not mention anything in terms of "Stones being unable to cut the mustard" - no, quite the opposite!

Ah the troll raises again. I wasnt shitting on anyone, but you aure are....
that is the odd thing about you types, trying to cast your traits on others.

What I said, that you shit on, is a fact.
The naysayers have been naysaying for 40 years.

okey dokey there is you reaction.... happy troll?

Date: December 16, 2012 19:09

DrPete
God damn, The Stones were SO beautiful tonight and I feel it's the END. Its a great way to end if so but its really hit me that its over. @#$%&...

They are just beginning to hit their stride. Hope they keep going, Also hope we get that one last great album before they ride off into the sunset. However, if last night was it then they went out on the highest of highs. I want all five shows on DVD ASAP.

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: December 16, 2012 19:52

ohotos
I felt that Mick's comment during the show pretty much confirmed that they will do more shows.

True, but, and I dont know about you , the three second pause between him saying "this is our last show" and 'of this anniversary tour' seemed to last about a week......!

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1413
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home