Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Yahoo Live Streaming
Posted by: Chacho ()
Date: December 16, 2012 03:56

I'm logged in and it says I am watching the Pre Show. However the quality on my computer is genarally very poor so far. It's 8 minutes till the show time and I have lots of buffering, and pauses. If it keeps up I'm not going to watch it. I will just contest the charge on my credit card. My computer speed is 5.1 mpps/.7mbps. I don't have this problem with anything else that streams over this connection, Inlcuding all of my TV on Roku Box.

Re: Yahoo Live Streaming
Posted by: marquess ()
Date: December 16, 2012 05:09

I am watching here In Portugal HD quality!!!!

Yyeeeeeeppppppeeeeeee

Re: Yahoo Live Streaming
Posted by: Chacho ()
Date: December 16, 2012 20:47

Update: Even though I started an hour and a half early, I finally got logged in and received the pay per view at 8:40 central time, over two hours later and 40 minutes past the scheduled show start time. The problem turned out to be that I was using Mozilla Firefox that alternated between being poor quality, or if restarted, then not being able to log in at all. Finally I changed to Internet Explorer and the show came through in all it's glory, full HD, with no clipping or pausing whatsoever. An absolutely flawless stream!

The show turned out to be far far better than any of my expectations. I would almost have to rate it up there with shows that I saw in the 1970s.

What a deal. I only paid US$4.99 for this! (in Mexico)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1794
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home