Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Blondie Chaplin's album?
Date: January 13, 2005 17:19

Does anyone of you guys out there know when Blondie Chaplins solo album is out? Spoke to him in Honky Kong, and he was not sure when it would be released. Anyway, this was the "goodbye-party at the China Club and everyone was "under the influence"...and so on. Would appreciate any news! "Alfie" got a hammering by Norwegian film critics today, btw, and nobody mentioned the score... Sad.

Re: Blondie Chaplin's album?
Posted by: T&A ()
Date: January 13, 2005 17:58

I talked to Blondie in LA (before the Wiltern show) about this - he said that he was still talking to record companies about it and was hoping for something to materialize soon - but that's over 2 years ago now. A shame - it's a killer album.

Posted by: LOGIE ()
Date: January 14, 2005 14:25

Credit at last for this hugely talented singer/musician/songwriter!

Check out the Beach Boys' Holland album for Sail on Sailor and Leaving this Town. They are absolute classics in anyone's book.

Posted by: Manhattan ()
Date: January 14, 2005 14:42

Boring.

Posted by: StonesRed ()
Date: January 14, 2005 15:51

I saw his LA show which was billed as an album release party. Bernard showed up and sang too. However, still no album. I asked him the next year @ The Double Door gig in Chicago he did and he was unsure. I would love to hear it. Anyone have a copy?

Posted by: LOGIE ()
Date: January 15, 2005 22:10

Manhattan, go and mug someone if you're bored. That'll add some excitement to your existance.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1841
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home