Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Stonesnews announce Mick Taylor and Bill Wyman in NY/NJ
Date: December 10, 2012 20:39

Put on a Sea Levell album, Tod. Too much dreaming ain't healthy for ya...

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: December 10, 2012 20:44

DandelionPowderman
Put on a Sea Levell album, Tod. Too much dreaming ain't healthy for ya...

sea level rocks! great suggestion...but i'm in the middle of spinning alot of schmaltzy christmas tunes....

Re: Mick Taylor AND Bill Wyman in NY/NJ
Posted by: rooster ()
Date: December 10, 2012 20:52

open-g
StonesTod
Munichhilton
StonesTod
Munichhilton
Hope Bill is already rowing his way across or he ain't gonna make it

and i said row, billy, row...gonna get there...i don't know...

The love boat soon will be making another run...

what happened to the love train, the love train?

got stuck in the streets of love - which actually was dark back alley.
open G!!! hell mate that a long time ago....6 years?? its a long time....your a true sx

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: December 10, 2012 21:20

Rokyfan
benstones
71Tele
mickschix
Well, it WAS advertised that MT was going to be at the Barclay Center, but he was NOT! NOT HAPPY! Still no reason or explanation offered! I want to know why he bagged Brooklyn!

You're not the only one...but was he ever actually advertised for Brooklyn? He supposedly cancelled a show in Spain to be in Newark but is mysteriously missing from the special guests announcement for the PPV show. This sucks.

There will have another announcement for Mick Taylor, I hope... He didn't cancel a show for nothing!

Once the gig was cancelled "so Mick can go on tour with the Stones," that was enough for them and they said no thanks. They make the announcements. Trying to force their hand was not a good idea.

Wow I hope it doesn't come down to that...people at his show on the 30th also said he seemed to be expecting a guest (Keith ?) that never came. On the other hand his performance of "No Expectations" with that non-descript flangy guitar that night was really bland/pedestrian, Keith would have been appalled to hear that...Can't be the same man who was playing on MR the night before surely!

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: December 10, 2012 21:30

mickschix
Well, it WAS advertised that MT was going to be at the Barclay Center, but he was NOT! NOT HAPPY! Still no reason or explanation offered! I want to know why he bagged Brooklyn!

It wasnt and he didnt.

Posted by: rooster ()
Date: December 10, 2012 21:33

71Tele
mickschix

You're not the only one...but was he ever actually advertised for Brooklyn? He supposedly cancelled a show in Spain to be in Newark but is mysteriously missing from the special guests announcement for the PPV show. This sucks.
personally i dont give a damm about all those guuest...but wyman...and taylor and clapton and that girl who sung with nick that sunday in london..should have been in new york....cause people paid for iy...i just think all those star...get the flow outta tha show...but i understand people felt treadet

Posted by: mickschix ()
Date: December 10, 2012 23:09

Sea Level was awesome! But Gazza, it was advertised when I got my StubHub tickets. I did not think there ws any question that he was playing with them on Sat. In our local papers and I think even on Shidoobee they said MT was their special guest.
Is it certain he won't be with them on the Dec 15 Pay For View?? Could his excitement and enthusiasm piss the Stones off that bad, really? They can't cut the guy some slack after all they did to him, not paying royalties etc??

Posted by: mickschix ()
Date: December 10, 2012 23:12

I know there are two sides to every story and maybe MT did tick them off A LOT when he left( that's pretty much a given) BUT get over it, move on, kiss and make up and give the fans a little treat. I saw the Dec 29 show on You Tube and his Midnight Rambler was inspiring, I thought. Did Keith not enjoy sharing the spotlight for those 14 minutes!?? What's the real story? Enquiring minds want to know!

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: December 10, 2012 23:15

mickschix
I saw the Dec 29 show on You Tube

That's amazing smoking smiley

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: December 10, 2012 23:56

Koen
mickschix
I saw the Dec 29 show on You Tube

That's amazing smoking smiley

Has a Time Machine function been added to YouTube?

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1739
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home