Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112...LastNext
Current Page: 7 of 14
Re: OT: Any "Homeland" fans out there?
Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: November 2, 2015 20:52

Next episode, #5, only 3 hours away. Hopefully it will be a good one. Looks like the last episode was a good set-up for this one. Anyone else, except me, still watching this series?

Posted by: Turner68 ()
Date: November 2, 2015 21:43

Stoneage
Next episode, #5, only 3 hours away. Hopefully it will be a good one. Looks like the last episode was a good set-up for this one. Anyone else, except me, still watching this series?

yep. i took a break for a while but just watched all 5 episodes of this season last night ;-)

Posted by: Mr.D ()
Date: November 2, 2015 21:55

I'm still enjoying it, so far this season hasn't een quite as good as the others but doesn't suck as bad as many shows do after five years!smiling smiley

Date: November 2, 2015 22:15

I must say I rather watch a Homeland episode than a Bond movie. I have still not seen the latest one but I can't remember when a James Bond movie was the least exciting. Even the Bourne series were better than Bond.

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: November 2, 2015 22:19

Yep, we are still watching. I loathe the sight of blood/ squeamish, and this season seems particularly gross,
but last night watching I marvel again at what a femme fatal 'Carrie' is- fascinating character/ Claire Danes is amazing.

Date: November 3, 2015 01:04

I hope Quinn makes it. Without him the action quota will go down considerably. Otherwise episode 5 pretty much held us in suspense...

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: November 3, 2015 01:56

Looked like Quinn saw something that is not real. Anyway. Good to see Saul and Carrie. Hope they get the snitch.

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: November 3, 2015 16:39

Maybe Quinn is having an hallucination and he's still in bed? Or that stranger knows who he is and he's either going to help or hurt him. That would suck if he dies, he's a good dependable character. I'm curious how the meeting between Carrie and Saul turns out. And yeah, I loathe that double crossing female CIA agent. Hope she gets what she deserves, and Carrie delivers it. Good show, I'm all in.

Date: November 10, 2015 09:53

Just watched episode 6. Still good. Still exciting...

Date: November 10, 2015 13:41

Lovely Claire Danes "dishes on her future with Homeland" on Howard Stern show: [www.youtube.com]

Posted by: The Joker ()
Date: November 10, 2015 17:17

Stoneage

Too much coincidence with Quinn.. Unless the doc has a hidden agenda and everything is on purpose

Date: November 11, 2015 00:10

The Joker
Stoneage

Too much coincidence with Quinn.. Unless the doc has a hidden agenda and everything is on purpose

I think, since the series has recieved some criticism for racism or islamophobia, that this guy (the doc) was the "good muslim" so to speak. In contrast to "the emir".
But you might be right, maybe there is something else going on there. Who knows?

Date: November 11, 2015 18:31

Okay, this is bothering me. Why today, dunno.
Saul. Love the character Saul, and doesn't he look fit this season, in fact when Carrie first sees him, she says 'so you took up running?'
He says 'had to do something when Myrna left me'

ETA: Deleted last 2 lines, had a spoiler, sorry!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-11-11 18:50 by 35love.

Date: November 11, 2015 18:41

35love
Saul. Love the character Saul, and doesn't he look fit this season, in fact when Carrie first sees him, she says 'so you took up running?'
(Cut)

you shouldn't post spoilers on here, IMO....

i think the question you pose around Saul is what will ultimately drive the season finale. Either Carrie will save him from himself, or we will be amazed at how clever he was to lay a trap. Keep watching!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-11-11 19:53 by Turner68.

Date: November 11, 2015 18:52

Turner68
35love

you shouldn't post spoilers on here, IMO....

i think the question you pose around Saul is what will ultimately drive the season finale. Either Carrie will save him from himself, or we will be amazed at how clever he was to trap the double agent. Keep watching!

*Thank you Turner, changed up my post to eliminate possible spoiler--
Good show, got me thinking today!

Date: November 30, 2015 21:54

Looking forward to episode 9 coming up in about 70 minutes. I hope we will finally see some action here...

Date: November 30, 2015 22:12

i haven't seen it yet! looking forward to it.

Posted by: DeanGoodman ()
Date: November 30, 2015 22:33

Last night's episode was great - mainly because Claire Danes wasn't involved that much. Some genuine suspense this time, with Quinn and Allison in different stories.

Date: December 1, 2015 00:47

I had to leave the room at the end of the show (Quinn).
Show is not for the faint of heart.
The incredibly fast paced intelligent twist turn keeps me hooked.

Date: December 1, 2015 01:33

How gullible are Saul and Dar Adal? Did they believe Little Red Riding Hood also? Fool me once...

Date: December 1, 2015 07:20

Looks like Allison has a chance. Guess the Russian dude has to listen to her now? Lots of twists and turns, the show could go anywhere. But how many lives does Quinn have left in him?

Date: December 1, 2015 07:22

Just watched the latest. continues to be very good, better than last season.

Date: December 7, 2015 22:54

Episode 10 coming up in twenty minutes. Time for some action now. Will the "snitcher keep snitchin'" to praphrase Mr Richards?

Posted by: Olly ()
Date: December 7, 2015 23:10

Here's a question for you Homeland fans:

I've said before that Seasons 1 and 2 were unsurpassed in modern television in terms of sheer tension and intrigue, not to mention cultural relevance, acting, writing, production, etc.

Season 3 was not as good, I thought, but still intriguing nonetheless.

How do Seasons 4 and 5 compare to Seasons 1 and 2? As suspenseful?

Olly.

Date: December 7, 2015 23:13

I think every season has been very different but great. This season is so close to reality that i cannot believe it. The entire IS twist is so real that it makes me sad. I just hope that IS in Germany is not equipped with biological weapons. And I hope Quinn will make it.

Date: December 7, 2015 23:15

Stoneage
Lovely Claire Danes "dishes on her future with Homeland" on Howard Stern show: [www.youtube.com]

7 seasons - still 2 to go.

Posted by: Mr.D ()
Date: December 8, 2015 00:18

I'm really happy with this season so far, by being on cable rather than a network they have been able to keep their quality very high...too many network shows with 20-24 shows per season run out of gas after three or four seasons!

Date: December 8, 2015 00:56

This has been an amazing season. I happen to get a thrill at all the powerful woman characters- and snicker at their methods sometimes.
The end part in the last show w/ Quinn I had to leave the room/ too much?
Yeah, new episode had the same exact scene shown 3 times again!
Ugh, my only complaint, excessive maybe, we get it, give the guy the Emmy award. Claire too, her crying on the spot emotion.
However, it really did drive home how evil.

Posted by: filstan ()
Date: December 8, 2015 14:21

It has been a most excellent season. Dar though for the position he holds is either coming off as horribly naive, or has something up his sleeve regarding the loathsome, self serving station chief Allison. I find the acting in this show to be top notch.

Date: December 8, 2015 18:01

Great episode. Very intriguing and well played in my opinion. Keeps me wanting more.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112...LastNext
Current Page: 7 of 14

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1483
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home