Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

’If Mick’s happy, we’ve happy. It’s no use him going ‘’I don’t wonna do this’’
Posted by: JJackFl ()
Date: December 5, 2012 17:59

‘’If Mick’s happy, we’ve happy. It’s no use him going ‘’I don’t wonna do this’’

Yes Ronnie, life is cruel. But don’t cry, without Mick you’ve been water gipsy still, as Keith probably been notorious clown; and Charlie Watts been sitting in his bizarre wardrobe holding old hand of his only one woman— both looking through the window all those horses…

Re: ’If Mick’s happy, we’ve happy. It’s no use him going ‘’I don’t wonna do this’’
Posted by: GravityBoy ()
Date: December 5, 2012 18:03

What is Mick doing?

Re: ’If Mick’s happy, we’ve happy. It’s no use him going ‘’I don’t wonna do this’’
Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: December 5, 2012 18:04

GravityBoy
What is Mick doing?

He really needs to change that hair.

Plant Page and Jones all have better hair

Date: December 5, 2012 18:05

GravityBoy
What is Mick doing?

Oh nothing. Only 50 years thinking for others...

Date: December 5, 2012 18:08

I'm confused here.

But I've been confused all my life so...

Is this an anti Stones or Pro Stones article?

Posted by: arthritis ()
Date: December 5, 2012 18:47

Ron said in the article that since he hadn't toured in 5yrs he was concerned about his fingers "healing up."
I guess he just means losing dexterity, but saying "healing up" is an odd way to describe it. Especially looking at Keith's E.T. fingers you'd think some healing would be a much needed occurance.

Posted by: mgguy ()
Date: December 5, 2012 18:54

wow Ronnie, 2 bottles of "Jagey" and 2 bottles of vodka everyday? i don't feel so bad now.

Posted by: Lorenz ()
Date: December 5, 2012 18:57

perhaps he also meant that he is losing that kind of harder skin you develop on the tip of your fingers from playing a lot? If I don't play a lot my fingers get bloody.

Posted by: GravityBoy ()
Date: December 5, 2012 18:58

arthritis
Ron said in the article that since he hadn't toured in 5yrs he was concerned about his fingers "healing up."
I guess he just means losing dexterity, but saying "healing up" is an odd way to describe it. Especially looking at Keith's E.T. fingers you'd think some healing would be a much needed occurance.

If you play guitar regular your fingertips get hard and the side of your left index finger gets hard as well.

Perhaps he means that.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: December 5, 2012 20:11

Yeah most likely, and if you don't have that, then your fingers tend to get "cut" by the strings, hence the "healing", you also get cramps in the muscles between your thumb and index.

Thanks for the scans although that bolded intro text is a bit puzzling? Also, any chance you could scan the "song of the year pages" in a bit higher res? Thanks!

CONTINUED : read the interview, not bad, good news about an album coming at some point too. The article on ticket prices is not quite fair, the average prices was not £400, that was the top price, not £1140 as stated, VIP tickets shouldn't be included.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-12-05 20:23 by gotdablouse.

Date: December 6, 2012 00:25

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: December 6, 2012 00:48

Thank you very much indeed !thumbs upthumbs upthumbs up

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: December 6, 2012 01:35

"confidence gigs"... lovely! smileys with beer
And Ron really sounds like a sober man now! thumbs up

Posted by: MrMonte ()
Date: December 6, 2012 01:51

i am sorry to admit this, but I don't understand the meaning of the quote in the subject line. If it's saying there's no use for Mick to try to get out of being a Rolling Stone, then how can he be happy???

someone pls explain!

Date: December 6, 2012 05:27

arthritis

Calluses.

Posted by: Sipuncula ()
Date: December 6, 2012 05:33

MrMonte
i am sorry to admit this, but I don't understand the meaning of the quote in the subject line. If it's saying there's no use for Mick to try to get out of being a Rolling Stone, then how can he be happy???

someone pls explain!

I interpreted it as:

Mick wants to do it. If he didn't, the rest wouldn't bother. Whatever Mick says, goes.

Posted by: angee ()
Date: December 6, 2012 05:52

I think it's like Keith saying in the past, if the singer (Mick) can't sing it, the song won't work.

~"Love is Strong"~

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1871
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home