Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Plenty of tickets available for the New York area shows..
Posted by: mickschix ()
Date: December 6, 2012 01:57

StubHub has a lot of seats left! I just called...I think I will wait it out.

Posted by: ROPENI ()
Date: December 6, 2012 02:12

mickschix
StubHub has a lot of seats left! I just called...I think I will wait it out.
Good idea,by Saturday, tickets for Brooklyn should be about half face value...

"No dope smoking no beer sold after 12 o'clock"

Posted by: lougio ()
Date: December 6, 2012 02:31

I have not said anything negative about the ticket prices or the way they were sold until now. I bought my tickets through the Amex presale. I just went on ticketmaster and punched in 2 tickets "best available". I tried this 2 times. The first time I was offered 2 tickets in section F on the floor. The second time I was offered tickets in Section 20 which is one section closer to the stage than the tickets that I bought a month ago for the same price.
This is just wrong!

Posted by: backstreetboy1 ()
Date: December 6, 2012 03:14

great point tumbled.

Posted by: hbwriter ()
Date: December 6, 2012 03:41

the PPV will keep a lot of people home - in my opinion - problem today is there are no more secrets or mystery - it's like a broadway show - you pretty much now know what you are getting-

Posted by: GADAWG ()
Date: December 6, 2012 03:58

Copied from another string

"Working the EBay tickets hard today by making offers. The sellers are holding fast until the last minute still trying to get their money back or as little loss as posible. About one more day until they lose the shipping window which will probably slam the door on the out of towners not coming to Brooklyn."

"Still believe the avaiability in and around the venue will be flush."

See you in Brooklyn

Posted by: angee ()
Date: December 6, 2012 04:00

DandelionP, I somewhat disagree with the idea that the shows will all sell out quickly, at least
not without some major price drops. I think many already bought tickets assuming Mick Taylor
could well come to the States, since he played in the UK.

~"Love is Strong"~

Posted by: tumbled ()
Date: December 6, 2012 05:35

I'm gonna hold out. I think there will be more shows in the spring around tax refund time ???. I'm gonna do ppv but its nothing like the 7 day high you get from the real thing no doubt. the flac files someone posted from 02 11-25 and 11-29 are pretty fine but have to listen to them on winamp , hard to burn em tho

Posted by: ROPENI ()
Date: December 7, 2012 03:09

l was just offered this tickets at Ticketmaster for Brooklyn..Good seats but still too expensive...

Section
Row
Seats
6 - 5
Description
Price Level 1
Lower Bowl Seating
Type
Full Price Ticket
Ticket Price
US $831.90 x 2

"No dope smoking no beer sold after 12 o'clock"

Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: December 7, 2012 04:21

you can get right behind it, section 112 at the $500 price on t/m right now, at least one ticket, didn't check for 2. Still too much for me. Just took my boy on a cruise and xmas soon, so I have to hold out for lower ones.

Pretty sure I'll be missing out on these shows, but what can you do I guess.

Posted by: Rev. Robert W. ()
Date: December 7, 2012 06:17

CindyC
you can get right behind it, section 112 at the $500 price on t/m right now, at least one ticket, didn't check for 2. Still too much for me. Just took my boy on a cruise and xmas soon, so I have to hold out for lower ones.

Pretty sure I'll be missing out on these shows, but what can you do I guess.

CindyC-

I was walkin' through the cold today, on Atlantic Avenue--about ten minutes from Barclays. And I had England's Newest Hitmakers pouring through my headphones and a big dopey smile on my face listening to Keith and Brian doing their take on the ancient art of weaving...

It doesn't seem like I'm going to get there this time around with Christmas and commitments to people I love taking precedence for the moment over another Stones show. I hope you had a wonderful holiday with your young man and that Christmas is a gas, gas, gas for you both.

Here's to more Stones down the road!

Posted by: whitem8 ()
Date: December 7, 2012 07:53

I just checked ticket safter for any ticket on the 15th, says nothing available.

Posted by: Highwire.uk ()
Date: December 7, 2012 09:07

Dont be fooled by what you read on ticket sites 2 days before o2 I found over 2000 tickets for sale yet on the night it looked sold out be carefull dont be standing outside this show its brilliant

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: December 7, 2012 09:24

Highwire.uk
Dont be fooled by what you read on ticket sites 2 days before o2 I found over 2000 tickets for sale yet on the night it looked sold out be carefull dont be standing outside this show its brilliant

AMEN !!

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: December 7, 2012 14:05

Rev. Robert W.

I was walkin' through the cold today, on Atlantic Avenue--about ten minutes from Barclays. And I had England's Newest Hitmakers pouring through my headphones and a big dopey smile on my face listening to Keith and Brian doing their take on the ancient art of weaving...

It doesn't seem like I'm going to get there this time around with Christmas and commitments to people I love taking precedence for the moment over another Stones show. I hope you had a wonderful holiday with your young man and that Christmas is a gas, gas, gas for you both.

Here's to more Stones down the road!

Hi Rev.
Lots to smile about with that album! Hopefully we'll have some more chances in 2013. It's really hard to have to miss a show so close, and it's going to kill me especially because I'll already be in NYC tomorrow anyway. Fingers crossed for both of us that something reasonable will come our way.

Best of luck to you and Happy Holidays!

Wasn't looking too good, but I was feeling real well.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-12-07 14:09 by CindyC.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1320
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home