Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

So...which IORRers made the pre-gig video?
Posted by: johnnythunders ()
Date: November 26, 2012 11:17

I know I did. And I recognised BV (stripy jacket). Anyone else? The editing is so tight it's easy to miss people. Did Paulywauly and manofwealthandtaste appear?

My appearance was a total mistake. I had rehearsed answers to the questions Who Is Your favourite Stone ? (Charlie) and Which Stone Would You like To Sleep With? (Anita). Somehow when Malachy the Director filmed me I got my answers the wrong way round and that's what made it into the film.

Anyone know who the guy was smoking in he leather jacket ? He was great.

Anyway, roll on Thursday

PS Were we the only people alive in A3? No-one else seemed to be dancing or singing along, just taking endless videos, frequently of each other. We had Jerry Hall on one side and various Jagger / Richards offspring in front of us, so perhaps we ended up in the Friends and Family section.

Re: So...which IORRers made the pre-gig video?
Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: November 26, 2012 11:30

johnnythunders
I know I did. And I recognised BV (stripy jacket). Anyone else? The editing is so tight it's easy to miss people. Did Paulywauly and manofwealthandtaste appear?

My appearance was a total mistake. I had rehearsed answers to the questions Who Is Your favourite Stone ? (Charlie) and Which Stone Would You like To Sleep With? (Anita). Somehow when Malachy the Director filmed me I got my answers the wrong way round and that's what made it into the film.

Anyway, roll on Thursday

Yes I made it onto there, and we saw lots and lots of the brilliant Moneytonkman, he of the VW camper fame !! thumbs up

PS Were we the only people alive in A3? No-one else seemed to be dancing or singing along, just taking endless videos, frequently of each other. We had Jerry Hall on one side and various Jagger / Richards offspring in front of us, so perhaps we ended up in the Friends and Family section.

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: November 26, 2012 12:08

johnnythunders

Anyway, roll on Thursday

You must have been really near me Johnny. Georgia and a mate kept leaving every 15 mins or so, going backstag presumably and coming back rather animated. Hmmm.

Posted by: johnnythunders ()
Date: November 26, 2012 12:13

That's the one

Lots of colds around this time of year!

Posted by: SKILLS ()
Date: November 26, 2012 12:17

Nose bleeds ehhh

Posted by: swiss ()
Date: November 26, 2012 12:20

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-26 13:51 by swiss.

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: November 26, 2012 12:20

<<Anyone know who the guy was smoking in he leather jacket ? He was great.>>

our own monkeytonkman. He was terrific!

Posted by: thunderball ()
Date: November 26, 2012 12:24

I made the final cut. cool smiley

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: November 26, 2012 12:30

We were pleased to see our paulywaul make a cameo appearance!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-26 12:31 by Beast.

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: November 26, 2012 12:52

Beast
We were pleased to see our paulywaul make a cameo appearance!

Were we ? Shite, I nearly hid my head when I saw that ............ aaaaagh shriek !! Yikes, stick me back on the cutting room floor !!

But the hero of ther video is unquestionably Monkeytonkman ..... lets hear it !! hot smiley hot smiley hot smiley

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Date: November 26, 2012 12:56

johnnythunders
That's the one

Lots of colds around this time of year!

Achoo!

Posted by: swiss ()
Date: November 26, 2012 12:56

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-26 13:50 by swiss.

Date: November 26, 2012 12:58

Beast
<<Anyone know who the guy was smoking in he leather jacket ? He was great.>>

our own monkeytonkman. He was terrific!

Was that monkeytonkman? He deserves a beer for that. Had us all in stitches. I think he's missed his vocation in life as a stand up comic.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1933
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home