Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 4 of 5
Re: Set list - what a drag
Posted by: flacnvinyl ()
Date: November 26, 2012 22:42

The setlist was/is fine. Granted I'd love to hear Little Queenie and Oh Carol, but the setlist they plays was great. Can't expect the whole show to be as surprising as the first 5 songs. Doom and Gloom kicks butt.

If anything is a drag, its the price.

Posted by: mickscarey ()
Date: November 26, 2012 22:42

GumbootCloggeroo
mickscarey, are you working hard and trying to find some way to blame Obama for this?

No, all you people are still blaming Bush for everything. no-bama is a simple joke

Date: November 26, 2012 22:43

WeLoveToPlayTheBlues
mickscarey
More Hot Rocks
mickscarey
Nothing. Nothing!!!! Past 198?! (Except the 2 new ones). What a joke

Quit bitching. You weren't even there and i doubt it that you'll be at any of the others. So what difference does it make to you. You're like someone that bitches about the cost of gas but doesn't even own a car.

other than the 3 new york shows that I be attending, you are right (or wrong, as usual)

Duh. New York area simpleton. And thank you but I never knew Brooklyn was in Long island. Duhhhh

3? They're playing only 1 in New York - and that's on Long Island!

Date: November 26, 2012 22:44

GravityBoy
WeLoveToPlayTheBlues
GravityBoy
WeLoveToPlayTheBlues
mickscarey
They got some real good ones AFTER 84

They didn't release any in 1984.

None that we know of.

But that doesn't mean...

Oh well sure, they released a couple of singles in 1984 but nothing new ie brand new. Same as the bozos that use 1987. Makes no sense.

OK... I made a mistake.. I meant 1987... or 1862... or 3,000 BC...

one of them...

I know you meant to say 1988. Or 1992. Or...1979. One of those. Maybe. Perhaps? Possibly? Surely. Certainly!

Posted by: GravityBoy ()
Date: November 26, 2012 22:53

WeLoveToPlayTheBlues
I know you meant to say 1988. Or 1992. Or...1979. One of those. Maybe. Perhaps? Possibly? Surely. Certainly!

No. I wasn't even born then.

Posted by: thabo ()
Date: November 26, 2012 23:08

Never mind

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-26 23:28 by thabo.

Date: November 26, 2012 23:41

could have added:
1. Back of My Hand (with taylor)
2. Rough Justice (with Taylor)
3. Plundered my Soul (with taylor)
4. Undercover (with Wyman)
5. Mixed Emotions
6. One Hit

Posted by: Hanns Rainsch ()
Date: November 26, 2012 23:49

Reading the title of this topic is simply makes it hard to believe it's meant serious. I mean: Opening with I Wanna Be Your Man, 23 songs (even 25 planned), including Shelter, Rambler und Out of Control, longest show in more than 15 years. Quite a good start I would say.

Posted by: Rokyfan ()
Date: November 26, 2012 23:52

Hanns Rainsch
Reading the title of this topic is simply makes it hard to believe it's meant serious. I mean: Opening with I Wanna Be Your Man, 23 songs (even 25 planned), including Shelter, Rambler und Out of Control, longest show in more than 15 years. Quite a good start I would say.

Ah, but you are only looking at what they played. Those who want to find fault have a huge list of what was not played to choose from. It all depends on your outlook.

Posted by: The Worst. ()
Date: November 27, 2012 00:08

mickscarey
could have added:
5. Mixed Emotions
6. One Hit

Why on earth should Taylor play on a couple of songs he had absolutely nothing do with?

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: November 27, 2012 00:11

Hanns Rainsch

Yeah.. but then we check the website.... http:/ /www. iorr.org/talk and it makes complete sense.

Date: November 27, 2012 00:15

The Worst.
mickscarey
could have added:
5. Mixed Emotions
6. One Hit

Why on earth should Taylor play on a couple of songs he had absolutely nothing do with?

because his guitar would help - a LOT

Posted by: Midnight Toker ()
Date: November 27, 2012 01:38

happy to see they still have the magic and are getting rave reviews.

the set list is what it is. if you are spending an average of $500 for a ticket, why not get the hits?

would loved to have seen all of them on stage for the two encores and final bow.

Date: November 27, 2012 02:03

mickscarey
WeLoveToPlayTheBlues
mickscarey
More Hot Rocks
mickscarey

Quit bitching. You weren't even there and i doubt it that you'll be at any of the others. So what difference does it make to you. You're like someone that bitches about the cost of gas but doesn't even own a car.

other than the 3 new york shows that I be attending, you are right (or wrong, as usual)

Duh. New York area simpleton. And thank you but I never knew Brooklyn was in Long island. Duhhhh

Learn how to quote. You are the dolt that needed to spell out the obvious to justify what you said. If the ticket says New Jersey, gee, that's not New York is it. Geography - something you obviously missed out on.

Posted by: whitem8 ()
Date: November 27, 2012 02:04

mickscarey
GumbootCloggeroo
mickscarey, are you working hard and trying to find some way to blame Obama for this?

No, all you people are still blaming Bush for everything. no-bama is a simple joke

Joke?
I seem to remember "done deal"....dude you are a joke. A bad one.

Date: November 27, 2012 02:04

Hanns Rainsch

Mr Done Deal is serious - and made the best worst thread of the year in doing so.

Date: November 27, 2012 02:08

LOL

Bar brawls..... board brawls..... shopping brawls....
everyone is just pissed if they are not at the O2... ME TOO!!!

Date: November 27, 2012 02:23

whitem8
mickscarey
GumbootCloggeroo

Joke?

mEAN MEAN PEOPLE HERE

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: November 27, 2012 02:26

Damn people, it is literally Stones Season. Cheer up!

Date: November 27, 2012 02:57

right! people should be NICE!

Posted by: Promoman ()
Date: November 27, 2012 03:09

Setlist discussions have been here since I can remember on every tour. I think they did a decent job. War horses for the general public, new songs, a bit of a rarity with Jeff Beck. Songs from almost all era's and some songs they don't play very often, like Wanna be Your Man.

I like that Keith did rockers in stead of the ballads we've seen him do in last tours.

So all in all I was very happy. I want to add that even a song like YCAGWYW sounded fresh with the choir.

Posted by: lunar!!! ()
Date: November 27, 2012 03:29

mickscarey
could have added:
5. Mixed Emotions
6. One Hit

NICE!!!!

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: November 27, 2012 06:13

WeLoveToPlayTheBlues
mickscarey
WeLoveToPlayTheBlues
mickscarey
More Hot Rocks
mickscarey

Learn how to quote. You are the dolt that needed to spell out the obvious to justify what you said. If the ticket says New Jersey, gee, that's not New York is it. Geography - something you obviously missed out on.

People should cut out the insults - everyone is entitled to their opinion.

HOWEVER, this looks a little suspicious. Let's see a picture of tix for all three shows held in one hand, or I call "shenanigans."

Posted by: tatters ()
Date: November 27, 2012 06:44

Poor mickscarey. The "I Wanna Be Your Man" opener seems to have sent him completely off the rails.

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: November 27, 2012 06:53

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: November 27, 2012 06:55

mickscarey
whitem8
mickscarey
GumbootCloggeroo

Joke?

mEAN MEAN PEOPLE HERE

Keep your stupid Fox News Obama-hatred from polluting every damn thread you start and you will find people will be far less "mean". The election is over. You lost. Shut the hell up for the next four years, or at least spare the rest of us your brain-dead Rush Limbaugh-inspired commentary. It's tiresome.

Date: November 27, 2012 06:57

HAPPY STONES SEASON!!

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: November 27, 2012 06:59

Max'sKansasCity
HAPPY STONES SEASON!!

You too, Max!

Posted by: whitem8 ()
Date: November 27, 2012 08:11

71Tele
mickscarey
whitem8
mickscarey
GumbootCloggeroo

Joke?

mEAN MEAN PEOPLE HERE

Keep your stupid Fox News Obama-hatred from polluting every damn thread you start and you will find people will be far less "mean". The election is over. You lost. Shut the hell up for the next four years, or at least spare the rest of us your brain-dead Rush Limbaugh-inspired commentary. It's tiresome.
smileys with beer

Date: November 27, 2012 10:57

A drag????????????????????????????????????

The string of songs from the 60s was so good - it's obvious you weren't at the gig. Those songs alone would almost have justified the ticket prices. And THAT says it all...

Goto Page: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 4 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2732
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home