Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Please help me regarding tickets
Posted by: TomGreen ()
Date: November 18, 2012 01:22

I am in an increasingly difficult situation as time really is running out with just over a week until the first London date.

I have already bought two seats in Block 107 row D for face value from Ticketmaster, but I am not satisfied with them and now have my heart set on pit tickets even at great cost.

I think I am going to have to pay Seatwave prices, I am just waiting for some money to be transferred from my savings to my current account - so I think it will be Monday before I can order them.

I then have to wait for them to be delivered, which I'm hoping will only take a day or two.

I then would like to recoup something my original tickets by offering them for sale. I'm not looking for profit and know I'm unlikely to reclaim what I paid for them. My problem would be managing to sell them and getting them to someone in time and idelaly I'd want my pit tickets to be in my hand before I got rid of my original seats as not being able to get into the show at all would kill me.

Any suggestions please?

Thanks.

Re: Please help me regarding tickets
Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: November 18, 2012 01:27

Re-post your offer to sell once you have your new tickets in hand...............

Posted by: TomGreen ()
Date: November 18, 2012 01:30

How do exchanges between people on here usually work, do people meet up and exchange cash/tickets or are leaps of faith taken between more established members with PayPal or bank transfers?

Posted by: monkeymantoo ()
Date: November 18, 2012 01:48

TomGreen
How do exchanges between people on here usually work, do people meet up and exchange cash/tickets or are leaps of faith taken between more established members with PayPal or bank transfers?
Check the Ticket Trader forum on thi site. You are dealing with fans.

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: November 18, 2012 01:56

If you buy from The likes of Seatwave, you should get them the next day. If it's close to show time, you probably have to pick them up in person.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2008
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home