Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Jagger send Keith to plastic surgery!
Posted by: georgelicks ()
Date: December 28, 2004 06:23

Not a joke!

The Sun (still not the online version) said that Keith finished a plastic surgery to improve his face and ears position correction, the plastic surgery was suggested by Jagger because of the album/tour: he wants that they look younger.

More soon...

Re: Jagger send Keith to plastic surgery!
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: December 28, 2004 09:40

Is this like the face peel they both did a few years back? Mick's face was real red for a while on tour. He should have waited, or had it done before the tour.
But it did lessen the lines on their faces smiling smiley

Posted by: marianna ()
Date: December 28, 2004 09:47

Well, I guess we'll find out if it's true. Just hope Keith doesn't wind up on the "Bad Plastic Surgery" website with his before and after photos. But if Mick did suggest it, he ought to do it, too. They can get a group discount.

Posted by: bassaleman ()
Date: December 28, 2004 10:32

keith went in to make his face look better and fix his ear position? you gotta be kidding me. If he fixed his face ,he'll be wrapping his scarves around his bellybutton which might be be found in the middle of his forehead after surgery!However, I did see a news story about Jagger wanting to be the new spokesman for Oil of Olay but they ran into a few wrinkles... meanwhile , the new disc title will be called Nip,Tuck.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2004-12-28 10:47 by bassaleman.

Posted by: bruno ()
Date: December 28, 2004 11:03

Día de los Inocentes...

[There'll be no wedding today...]

Date: December 28, 2004 13:18

I think this is just gossip, complete bullshit. Keith would never do this, in particular not if Mick wanted him to do it to look younger for the new tour....

Posted by: Limbostone ()
Date: December 28, 2004 13:29

Keith would never wear make-up either, wahwah.

Posted by: R ()
Date: December 28, 2004 15:35

Keith had botox in his forehead on the last tour. It's what made him appear more ghoulish than usual. I attended the Detroit show w/ a plastic surgeon friend of mine who was 99.9% sure when he saw Keith and 100% sure when he saw the ROLLING STONE and FORTUNE magazine covers from that fall.

This may be laughably unneccessary, but if true at least they are taking 2005 seriously.

Posted by: john r ()
Date: December 28, 2004 16:07

Sorry, what is botox for?? Some hair procedure?
Second, Anita got Keith into makeup back around 68, no? He looks great on the cover of "Through the Past Darkly," -- but I dont get K wanting fewer wrinkles - they make the man, in his case.

Posted by: R ()
Date: December 28, 2004 16:40

" Sorry, what is botox for?? Some hair procedure?

LOL. No he uses a weave to get that hair - but that's another story.

Botox is a sort of geletanous toxin (really) that people inject under their skin to smooth out wrinkles and such. Keith apparently had it done before LICKS which is what gave him that appearance of having a big square lump in his forehead.

Date: December 28, 2004 16:50

Thanks. I do hope they have their priorities straight. As in, why are we stones fans to begin with...?

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: December 28, 2004 17:11

The story is bullshit.

It was first reported in Argentina - and today is their equivalent of "April Fool's Day".

It mentions the story as being reported by "The Sun" in the UK - it wasn't.

Date: December 28, 2004 17:17

Gazza wrote:
"It was first reported in Argentina - and today is their equivalent of "April Fool's Day". "

That's what I give you a clue for when I said "Día de los Inocentes" winking smiley

Date: December 28, 2004 17:31

just translating it for the non-Spanish speakers, Bruno!

Date: December 28, 2004 17:34

Damn, and I was just starting to wonder where they would position his ears

Posted by: Stikkyfinger ()
Date: December 28, 2004 17:45

georgelicks Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Not a joke!
>
> The Sun (still not the online version) said that
> Keith finished a plastic surgery to improve his
> face and ears position correction, the plastic
> surgery was suggested by Jagger because of the
> album/tour: he wants that they look younger.
>
> More soon...

Well, I heard that Keith had his telecaster surgically removed at the end of the last tour....

Regards,

Ian.

Rolling Stones Tribute

Play Rolling Stones

Date: December 28, 2004 17:55

Gazza wrote:
"just translating it for the non-Spanish speakers, Bruno!"

Yep, mate. I didn't translate neither explain it before because I wanted to keep the joke going between those of you non-spanish speakers.

Date: December 28, 2004 19:02

Gazza Wrote:
> It was first reported in Argentina - and today is
> their equivalent of "April Fool's Day".

I just want to make clear that the original post at “Banquete de Pordioseros” does not come from Argentina but from Holland (we have regulars from non-Spanish countries including the USA and Europe), and the Newspaper referred in the original post is from “La Razón” (http://www.larazon.es/)

The original news are here [rocksoff.org]

BTW “El día de los Inocentes” is celebrated in the whole Latin America, December’s Fool LOL

Date: December 28, 2004 19:17

BULL!!! Keith would never listen to a sucker who tried to have him undergo plastic surgery. Anyway, the person who approches him with such a suggestion might soon need plastic surgery... Not having plastic surgery is about ageing in style. Richards has got style. Moisturizers are for ... well, don't make me say it!
And if you haven't noticed: Keith's face is absolutely beautifull. In every line there's a story of a life that's had it's ups and downs. A lot of soul. I don't even worry that he's up to it. Jagger, however, might have a few facelifts, as his dates nowadays are only a few years older than his grandchildren... Not kidding.
And a very Merry Christmas to you all!

Posted by: LA FORUM ()
Date: December 28, 2004 20:09

Yeah but I bet he would like top get new hair. The bandana is his cover up.

Posted by: kahoosier ()
Date: December 28, 2004 23:44

BTW , to the poster above, on tour, Keith DOES wear makeup. It might just be a bit of Kohl around the eyes to darken them, but front row B-stage it becomes a bit obvious.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2004-12-28 23:45 by kahoosier.

Date: December 29, 2004 07:14

All Professsor Longhair, Muddy Waters, Tina Turner, B. B. King ever had to do was just sing. They didn't need no F*cking facelifts!!!!! Watch "Being Mick" again! Mick's face has lines, but he's always happy and smiling!!!!!!!!!!!!

"The wonder of Jimi Hendrix was that he could stand up at all he was so pumped full of drugs." Patsy, Patsy Stone

Date: December 29, 2004 11:13

Watch Keith at the Hyde Park show. Great make up...., I think

Date: December 29, 2004 15:19

The Menace of Mayfair Wrote:
> All Professsor Longhair, Muddy Waters, Tina
> Turner, B. B. King ever had to do was just sing.
> They didn't need no F*cking facelifts!!!!! Watch
> "Being Mick" again! Mick's face has lines, but
> he's always happy and smiling!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> QRA MGY

you reckon Tina has never had a facelift? If she hasn't, she truly has a remarkable make up artist...

without that wig and make-up, I think she'd be barely recognizable if she passed you on the street.

Date: December 29, 2004 20:01

Yes it is, but some people (i'm sure many on this sight) do lose hair with age. K had the best all time hair in r & r for a good decade or so. I do think in some ways Keith in interviews is as show-bizzy nowadays as Mick is supposed to be. Like politicians, been at it so long. Rarely do you get an insightful interview - maybe a glimmer here or there.

Posted by: ThatsWhatISay ()
Date: December 29, 2004 20:41

Someone on Rocks Off also did a fotomontage, but pls imagine!! :-/
Some rhinoplastic and a face stretch and we have a new born Keith...

Go and see the link!

[coper19.netfirms.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2004-12-29 20:49 by ThatsWhatISay.

Posted by: Milo Yammbag ()
Date: December 30, 2004 08:03

Keith sported black eyeliner for many photoshoots and live shows thru the years, that was the extent of his make-up wearing. Mick took it a bit further, especially heavy gloss on the eyelids in the 70's.

Milo, NYC
You'll never break this heart of Stone

Posted by: marianna ()
Date: December 30, 2004 09:03

Keith also wore lipstick and eye shadow at various times. Check out the "Silver Train" video, and others from that period. The whole band wore a lot of make-up in the early to mid-'70s, including Bill and Charlie. It was the glitter rock period.

Date: December 30, 2004 11:27

Keith started wearing make-up ages ago. He even had permanent eyeliner applied way over 30 years ago, (so did Mick). That wore off, (thank God) because at first it was too dark. That's one of the things Depp said he did when taking Keith as his role model, in that Pirate movie, "I borrowed Keith's eyeliner," Depp said, (meaning the look). He said he studied Keith for his research for the moviesmiling smiley

I guess they'll both be wearing the eyeliner again in the sequel to the movie, the one Keith will be in, (playing Depp's Ol' Man. Starts filming in Feb. 2005.

Posted by: LA FORUM ()
Date: December 30, 2004 17:02

Of course Keith wears make up has always and always will. He's in showbizz just like Mick and Bowie and Michael Jackson. Keith does care about his looks but he can always be the pirate if he wants too. But he should really find a good solution for his hair. Throw away the bandanas Keith! You dont need them!!

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2110
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home