Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123456789Next
Current Page: 6 of 9
Re: Stones fans wanted for upcoming official video
Posted by: donnarq1 ()
Date: November 16, 2012 01:12

I may see you there..I'm at 4:00.

Date: November 16, 2012 01:14

i.e. 1600 Thanks, Angee...We hope so too smiling smiley

Posted by: Justin ()
Date: November 16, 2012 01:24

I shall be there at 3pm!

Date: November 16, 2012 02:27

swiss
BluzDude
I will be there at 1:40 PM. I know others from this board are scheduled for 3PM and 4PM.

Hi BluzDude - thanks! I tried to post a separate thread so people would see this but it seems to have been deleted. I doubtvery much most people will enter this 5-page thread just looking to see whetehr anyone happens to be going to LA - hence my separate post. But anyway, do you know who the other people who'll be in LA are? are you-all doing anything together? My time is 4:20pm.
thanks
swiss

I'll be there at 2PM. Gonna leave my abode in the OC about noon, earlier if it rains. You all know LA traffic. Hope to see some of you to put faces with the names.

Cheers,
Scotty
Irvine.

Date: November 16, 2012 03:33

Have a safe trip and a fun shoot, All smiling smiley

Posted by: Thru and Thru ()
Date: November 16, 2012 03:38

L.A. folks - Did you all receive emails today? I haven't heard from Malachy since yesterday, he asked me to give a time when I could be there and I responded with a window of when I could be there but I've heard nothing since. Mmmm....

Lose your dreams and you will lose your mind...

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: November 16, 2012 03:49

Our times are so spread out that there probably won't be a get together.....
...besides I already know donnarq1 and Justin. It would have been nice if it were a little closer together.

Those that will be there before or around 1:30 or 2:00, I will most likely be wearing a black Fender Strat T-shirt (if not then an ABB concert T) so say hi if you see me.

Posted by: stonesfrkk ()
Date: November 16, 2012 04:04

I hope it does'nt rain on you guy's! bring an umbrella!

Date: November 16, 2012 04:16

WOW Justin! LA is the new cool place to be? Amongest hipters and? You mean homeless people to the bone! With no #@%$&*% respect for anything! It is so off the chain it is not funny! Not to scare anybody because it's not scary it a #$%@#$% nightmare with The Worst Kind of people! Let's leave it at that because it's a hell of a lot worse then what i just mentioned!

Date: November 16, 2012 05:00

L.A. is my town. This place is less than 2 miles from my office (which I am not going into tomorrow). Oh, and it never rains in Southern Californiaeye rolling smiley

Date: November 16, 2012 06:54

Well, I got my email about 10 minutes after I posted earlier. My appointment is at noon, I would have liked to have met some of you but it looks like I'll already be on my way back to the OC before most of you even get there! Let's hope it won't rain too much!!!

Good luck everyone!

Posted by: riverrat ()
Date: November 16, 2012 08:30

Good luck, LA people! Hope great and clever things come to your mind to say on the spot that make it into the film!! Talk from your heart! They're letting the fans speak and introduce their 50th Anniv shows! How awesome is that, since they always have great intro's to their shows!

Date: November 16, 2012 08:34

cool smiley

Posted by: swiss ()
Date: November 16, 2012 09:36

donnarq1
I may see you there..I'm at 4:00.

hi - I'm 4:20 smiling smiley

Date: November 16, 2012 09:37

[email protected]
swiss
BluzDude
I will be there at 1:40 PM. I know others from this board are scheduled for 3PM and 4PM.

Hi BluzDude - thanks! I tried to post a separate thread so people would see this but it seems to have been deleted. I doubtvery much most people will enter this 5-page thread just looking to see whetehr anyone happens to be going to LA - hence my separate post. But anyway, do you know who the other people who'll be in LA are? are you-all doing anything together? My time is 4:20pm.
thanks
swiss

I'll be there at 2PM. Gonna leave my abode in the OC about noon, earlier if it rains. You all know LA traffic. Hope to see some of you to put faces with the names.

Cheers,
Scotty
Irvine.

Hope to meet peeps from here too! I don't really know LA traffic, but will be finding out manana!

- swiss

Date: November 16, 2012 09:39

stonesfrkk

My cousin in LA tells me it is raining and will be tomorrow - hope doesn't make the drive from San Francisco even longer! My hair is going to be a wreck - it's already a blond mop but in rain it really goes wild...

Hope to see some of you there!

- swiss

Date: November 16, 2012 09:41

stonesfrkk
WOW Justin! LA is the new cool place to be? Amongest hipters and? You mean homeless people to the bone! With no #@%$&*% respect for anything! It is so off the chain it is not funny! Not to scare anybody because it's not scary it a #$%@#$% nightmare with The Worst Kind of people! Let's leave it at that because it's a hell of a lot worse then what i just mentioned!

Downtown LA is totally the place to be for the past 3-5 years. Depends what you like. There's a lot of creative things happening in old downtown LA.

Posted by: Bob C. ()
Date: November 16, 2012 15:27

NYC Saturday. I'll be there.

Date: November 16, 2012 20:29

swiss
stonesfrkk

My cousin in LA tells me it is raining and will be tomorrow - hope doesn't make the drive from San Francisco even longer! My hair is going to be a wreck - it's already a blond mop but in rain it really goes wild...

Hope to see some of you there!

- swiss

Since your driving down from Sf you should stop by the Grammy Museum. It's just a few miles away. After my interview I'm gonna stop by and tix for Bobby Womack.

[www.grammymuseum.org]

Scotty

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-16 20:31 by micknkeef@cox.net.

Posted by: cknesq ()
Date: November 17, 2012 00:59

I was asked to go Saturday and would love to know what type of questions to prepare for other than those already posted. Also anyone have an idea as to the total number of people interviewed and therefore the odds of being included? Let us know what the people who already did it find out. Thanks!!!!

Date: November 17, 2012 01:21

swiss
stonesfrkk

Downtown LA is totally the place to be for the past 3-5 years. Depends what you lMy ike. There's a lot of creative things happening in old downtown LA.[/
q

My town too!Depends on what your into! LA has'nt crossed that track yet to call it way better they are changing some of the old building's into lofts which is cool to save the old building's but that's a real estate thing that's it!

Date: November 17, 2012 01:45

How did it go, LA people, and anyone else who went in other places? What did they ask? What did you say?

Date: November 17, 2012 01:58

cknesq
I was asked to go Saturday and would love to know what type of questions to prepare for other than those already posted. Also anyone have an idea as to the total number of people interviewed and therefore the odds of being included? Let us know what the people who already did it find out. Thanks!!!!
I agree with you cknesq! I was totally surprised last tour when the Stones crew pulled up on me in Milan asking all sorts of question's about the new album and other stuff but i was caught off gaurd,even though i answered the question's, i could have and would have said something way more different if i had time to think the question's through!

Date: November 17, 2012 02:10

BluzDude
L.A. is my town. This place is less than 2 miles from my office (which I am not going into tomorrow). Oh, and it never rains in Southern Californiaeye rolling smiley
Well BluzDude it is officially raining at Wishire and Normandie!! But i get ya it usally does'nt rain when they say it's going to rain the last few years,and we are in an el nino year water temp in Hermosa beach yesterday 70 degrees! Unreal never seenit this warm this late in the year my whole life and i was born in Redondo Beach 65,and surfed the rest of those 37 years!I wish we all could believe in John Denver!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-17 02:22 by stonesfrkk.

Date: November 17, 2012 02:53

Scotty, Thu and Thru.....great to meet you!
Donnarq1 and Justin....as always, great to see you

...and all the IORR admitted lurkers...I didn't know there were so many of you, great to meet all of you.

If just one of us makes it to this film, I will consider it a success.

Date: November 17, 2012 03:27

BluzDude, great to meet you and Scotty too! I'm really curios how your questions went, especially Donnarq1 since I think you are also female.

I thought I had prepared myself rather well on what to say more or less based on the questions from London but I was shocked when I got interviewed and the main thing they seemed to be interested in was which one of the Stones I would most like to have sex with!!! Mind you, none of you here on IORR know me but I'm in my early 60s and even though I've been a fan since 1964 that question shocked me! I do understand the groupie angle but come on, at my age??? Anyway, that line of questioning really threw me and I got totally rattled so I know I don't have a snowball's chance in hell to be in the video, they probably deleted my footage the minute I turned my back!!! LOL

Edit Post: Considering that none of you actually know me I thought it best to clarify that I am most definitely not some "far-right-sheltered-violet-goodie-two-shoes-type" or anyting, far from it, I was merely giving my impression of how my particular interview went. smiling smiley

Lose your dreams and you will lose your mind...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-17 03:50 by Thru and Thru.

Date: November 17, 2012 04:09

Thru and Thru, regarding THAT question, believe it or not, they asked the guys the same question. Not sure how donnarq1 answered it, I left before she was called.

Date: November 17, 2012 07:14

I hope people remembered to mention Todgergate.

Date: November 17, 2012 07:38

Remember to say, "GRRR" a lot!

Date: November 17, 2012 07:41

Try to answer dumb questions with Stones lyrics...just some thoughts for people tomorrow...

Goto Page: Previous123456789Next
Current Page: 6 of 9

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1395
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home