Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 123456789Next
Current Page: 1 of 9
Stones fans wanted for upcoming official video
Posted by: bv ()
Date: November 2, 2012 22:40

This is now closed. I got some 100+ names in total so the productiomn people will now follow up all these names during the following days. Thanks for your support!

This is your chance to participate in an official Stones video. A new project will shoot some scenes involving fans. The video is being directed by John Hillcoat. They want to talk to real fans. The recordings will take place within a week or so.

Please send your contact info like this as soon as possible:

- Real name
- E-mail address (unless different from sending address)
- Confirm location

Please send this by e-mail to the IORR editor address at:

iorr@arena.no

Thanks!

---

The following is regarding the NYC, London, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Oslo recordings:

This project is now closed. I got 100++ names in 24 hours. Plus 24 names for LA. And 12 or so for Japan. Thanks to everyone who sent their contact info. Please do not send any more contact info, as the list has been passed on to the production team now. Crossing our fingers for those who send contact info!

The following is the original info:

This is your chance to participate in an official Stones video. A new project will shoot some scenes involving fans. They want to talk to real fans. The recordings will take place within a week or so in New York City and London. May be also by a camera crew in Oslo (don't ask me how/why).

Thanks!

Bjornulf
IORR Editor

Bjornulf

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-13 09:04 by bv.

Re: Stones fans wanted for upcoming official video
Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: November 2, 2012 22:50

Nice!... It is great news that they are reaching out to real fans. I dont live anywhere near these places and I am far too hideous to ever make it onto a viewable video... but this is great news for photogenic fans in these cities... and how awesome that they are coming to bv's IORR to ask! thumbs up

GREAT NEWS!

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: November 2, 2012 23:00

What kind of fans are we talking about here? Are so called whiners welcomed?

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: November 2, 2012 23:17

Erik Snow don't miss this opportunity!!! thumbs up smileys with beer

Plus you've a talent that's so rare among Stones fans : you're good-looking! >grinning smiley<

Posted by: mtaylor ()
Date: November 2, 2012 23:28

Stoneage
What kind of fans are we talking about here? Are so called whiners welcomed?
You have to pay 10.000 USD smileys with beer

Posted by: windmelody ()
Date: November 3, 2012 00:04

10.000 only?

Date: November 3, 2012 00:09

Bjornulf,

I send you few minutes ago an email. I hope that I will be there.

Pat

Posted by: Harlem Shuffler ()
Date: November 3, 2012 00:10

Bjornulf, I tried to contact you but I'm being asked about details of incomimg and outgoing servers.

How do I find out this information?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-03 00:32 by Harlem Shuffler.

Posted by: guyrachel ()
Date: November 3, 2012 00:44

Me and my wife are big fans my email address is:
guy.retallack@gmail.com and we are based in London.

Posted by: ROPENI ()
Date: November 3, 2012 02:31

They probably only want young,blonde,and great looking,ala the chicks in the front row at Shine a light,who will jump on queue,when the Stones come out..."Real Fans" Yeah right.....hot smiley

"No dope smoking no beer sold after 12 o'clock"

Posted by: stonesrule ()
Date: November 3, 2012 07:14

That's why Erik will bring a few of his chicks with him.

Posted by: carlostones10 ()
Date: November 3, 2012 11:07

nice, anxious to see it.

Posted by: aprilfool ()
Date: November 3, 2012 11:45

A good idea will the nude big man at altamont. >grinning smiley<

Posted by: Lorenz ()
Date: November 3, 2012 12:32

Harlem Shuffler
Bjornulf, I tried to contact you but I'm being asked about details of incomimg and outgoing servers.

How would BV know how to set up your email account? If you haven't set up an email client, just copy the email address and use it from your webmail instead of clicking on it winking smiley

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: November 3, 2012 12:40

Max'sKansasCity
Nice!... It is great news that they are reaching out to real fans. I dont live anywhere near these places and I am far too hideous to ever make it onto a viewable video... but this is great news for photogenic fans in these cities... and how awesome that they are coming to bv's IORR to ask! thumbs up

GREAT NEWS!

<<< I am far too hideous to ever make it onto a viewable video >>>

Now come on, don't sell yourself short ... think HANDSOME, and you'll be HANDSOME !! winking smiley

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Date: November 3, 2012 13:13

Lorenz
Harlem Shuffler

How would BV know how to set up your email account? If you haven't set up an email client, just copy the email address and use it from your webmail instead of clicking on it winking smiley

Thanks for your message, Lorenz.

I'm sorry but I'm none the wiser.

I get asked what type of server (HTTP is one example in the drop-down options) and I haven't a clue.

Also, what e-mail address are you talking about - the one I clicked on in BV's original post?

What does an e-mail address have to do with the servers?

HELP!!

Posted by: Lorenz ()
Date: November 3, 2012 13:57

Harlem Shuffler
Lorenz
Harlem Shuffler

I get asked what type of server (HTTP is one example in the drop-down options) and I haven't a clue.

Also, what e-mail address are you talking about - the one I clicked on in BV's original post?

HELP!!

Where do you usually write your emails from? Just go to that program (Outlook? Lotus Notes?) OR to the webmail service e.g. mail.google.com that you are using. Just do everything as if you'd normally write an email. There create a new message and send it to BV's email. Does that help?

Posted by: superrevvy ()
Date: November 3, 2012 14:36

Lorenz
Harlem Shuffler
Lorenz
Harlem Shuffler

HELP!!

Where do you usually write your emails from? Just go to that program (Outlook? Lotus Notes?) OR to the webmail service e.g. mail.google.com that you are using. Just do everything as if you'd normally write an email. There create a new message and send it to BV's email. Does that help?

Additional instruction: Do not left click on bv's address. Either right click on
it, and copy the address into your normal email, or just type the address into
your normal email

Posted by: Monkeytonkman ()
Date: November 3, 2012 14:47

All I can say is WOW!

What an opportunity

It's enough to make a grown man cry

\m/

Posted by: KRiffhard ()
Date: November 3, 2012 14:48

17 years after AC/DC...better late than never!!

Date: November 3, 2012 15:01

superrevvy
Lorenz
Harlem Shuffler
Lorenz
Harlem Shuffler

HELP!!

Additional instruction: Do not left click on bv's address. Either right click on
your normal email

Hi Lorenz and superrevvy,

Thank you both so much for your help.

I thought you had to send the e-mail via the link in bv's original post rather than using the usual way.

If I ever meet you (maybe at the video - who knows?), it will be a pleasure to buy you both a drink.

Two people I've never met have taken the trouble to help me. Thanks again smileys with beer

Posted by: flacnvinyl ()
Date: November 3, 2012 16:29

Looking forward to seeing what comes of these video shoots! I get the feeling that what Jagger said about 'lots of nice things' might be true.

If one fan from this board is involved then I feel in some small way I have been represented. Stonestod you volunteering?

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: November 3, 2012 16:32

flacnvinyl
Looking forward to seeing what comes of these video shoots! I get the feeling that what Jagger said about 'lots of nice things' might be true.

If one fan from this board is involved then I feel in some small way I have been represented. Stonestod you volunteering?

mick has my agent's number...but mick prolly knows i'm way out of his priceline

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: November 3, 2012 16:59

As payback for whats going on with the upcoming shows, my fee will be four times what it would have been five years ago and they will only be allowed to film me from a nosebleed seat in the balcony of my hotel and with a restricted view.

Date: November 3, 2012 17:03

Gazza
As payback for whats going on with the upcoming shows, my fee will be four times what it would have been five years ago and they will only be allowed to film me from a nosebleed seat in the balcony of my hotel and with a restricted view.

will you have unaccompanied access to your local loo?

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: November 3, 2012 17:07

StonesTod
Gazza

A better question I think is, for the prices you're charging, will you still be adhering to the ridiculous 'no nudity' clause or will that rider be deleted?

Date: November 3, 2012 17:18

treaclefingers
StonesTod
Gazza

A better question I think is, for the prices you're charging, will you still be adhering to the ridiculous 'no nudity' clause or will that rider be deleted?

didn't you read gazza's post? there's a restricted view in effect...

Posted by: mtaylor ()
Date: November 3, 2012 17:53

flacnvinyl

Could be like the "let's work video" smileys with beer lot's of fans running after Mick.

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: November 3, 2012 18:34

superrevvy
your normal email

If you have set up your email client correctly, left-clicking should just work.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: November 3, 2012 18:40

StonesTod
treaclefingers
StonesTod
Gazza

didn't you read gazza's post? there's a restricted view in effect...

I thought it was restricted, as in no one under 18.

Goto Page: 123456789Next
Current Page: 1 of 9

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1772
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home