Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT: Who's seeing Paul
Posted by: tipps ()
Date: October 29, 2012 04:43

Anyone going to see Beatle Paul.

Re: OT: Who's seeing Paul
Posted by: RollingFreak ()
Date: October 29, 2012 05:50

Wish I was seeing him again. Seen him twice and its miraculous the type of show he's putting on at his age. An incredible underrated band backing him up and Paul still has a voice (at least he did 2 years ago at Yankee Stadium). Its so nice to see him still out there giving 100% and playing music that is legendary. He always has a great setlist, changes it up tour to tour quite frequently, and seems to really care about giving his fans the best type of show. Hes not playing around me this time, but anyone going is in for a hell of treat.

Posted by: chop ()
Date: October 29, 2012 05:54

Saw him at Citi Field a few years ago and he was downright amazing. Especially for his age, bouncing around the stage like that. Still pretty damn trim, must be that vegan diet.

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: October 29, 2012 06:02

I Hear nothing but good things about his shows.

Posted by: chop ()
Date: October 29, 2012 06:04

The night I saw him at Citi Mick was actually backstage...so everybody was waiting for him to come out as a guest performer.

Date: October 29, 2012 06:50

Ive seen him twice, both times were amazing, if he comes close enough to me Im sure I'll see him again!

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: October 29, 2012 09:31

Max'sKansasCity
I Hear nothing but good things about his shows.

Bit of a latecomer to McCartney myself, but seen him several times now in very recent years ... and his modern day shows are simply breathtaking. If he comes round aghain, do not miss him, that would be my suggestion to anyone that's hesitating; unless of course you really really dislike him and his music.

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Posted by: kovach ()
Date: October 29, 2012 15:15

I'm going. Will be my 3rd time (over 19 years).

Posted by: whitem8 ()
Date: October 29, 2012 15:24

I hope he will be in the States another time so I can see him. I saw him three consecutive summers, and each show was jaw dropping.

Posted by: 3DTeafoe ()
Date: October 29, 2012 15:26

Saw McCartney at Wrigley Field, last year, in Chicago. A truly memorable event. (He played 37 songs!)

Posted by: mickschix ()
Date: October 29, 2012 15:57

I wish the Stones would take their cue from Paul's ambition as far as number of songs go!! 37 songs......let's see, on a great night we might get 22 from the Stones.

Posted by: stupidguy2 ()
Date: October 29, 2012 17:32

Im seeing him on November 14 in Houston, taking my 13-year old niece (Beatle fan) - it will be her first real concert.

I saw him in 05 (I think it was 05) and he was great. Just a great, solid show with a great solid band....no frills or 'special guests'
Anyone know the set list?

Posted by: bob r ()
Date: October 29, 2012 18:28

Had the pleasure of seeing him a couple times and have always considered it to be among the very best live shows I've ever seen--I would go again in a heartbeat if he ever comes through my area again---if you have the opportunity go see him-- you will not be dissapointed

Posted by: mtaylor ()
Date: October 29, 2012 19:36

mickschix
I wish the Stones would take their cue from Paul's ambition as far as number of songs go!! 37 songs......let's see, on a great night we might get 22 from the Stones.

Remember, he has some younger guys to play with him - mid 50'ies and the drummer is some 40 y.o.

Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: October 30, 2012 00:20

I'll be at the BC Place show on the 25th and then Springsteen on the 26th! Also Alice Cooper at the Queen E on the 16th! An expensive few nights!

Date: October 30, 2012 00:25

stupidguy2
Im seeing him on November 14 in Houston, taking my 13-year old niece (Beatle fan) - it will be her first real concert.

I saw him in 05 (I think it was 05) and he was great. Just a great, solid show with a great solid band....no frills or 'special guests'
Anyone know the set list?
This show?
[www.setlist.fm]

Posted by: tipps ()
Date: October 30, 2012 00:27

I'll have to miss Paul but am seeing the Boss.

Posted by: Jah Paul ()
Date: October 30, 2012 00:37

DGA35
I'll be at the BC Place show on the 25th and then Springsteen on the 26th! Also Alice Cooper at the Queen E on the 16th! An expensive few nights!

I hear ya! No Paul show for me here in Los Angeles, but I'm seeing Alice on 11/29 and Bruce on 12/4. Am also seeing the Monkees on 11/10!

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: October 30, 2012 00:40

As I've already bragged about in one too many posts, I've got seats on the floor (row 17, stage left) for Vancouver, Nov. 25.

Woo hoo!

Date: October 30, 2012 00:41

tipps
I'll have to miss Paul but am seeing the Boss.
Not to overhype it, but there's a small rumor that because Bruce and Paul are friends and have played together, as evidenced by Hyde Park earlier this year, and since they're playing back to back nights, that Paul might show up at Bruce's show. Take it with a grain of salt but since they are so close together in their schedules and they had that whole "power outage" thing in Hyde Park that got alot of media attention, alot of people are thinking this could be Round 2! Either way, the Bruce show will be amazing.

Posted by: slew ()
Date: October 30, 2012 01:50

37 songs is impressive. Some of them are only 2 minutes long though. He plays a great show and he does not do these monster tours so he can play longer shows. I wish the Stones would do the same.

Posted by: whitem8 ()
Date: October 30, 2012 11:15

Well he plays more than that. If you are lucky to get to see a sound check he plays about an hour, and most songs aren't ones he is going to do that night.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1973
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home