Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

"Charlie Is My Darling" - 10th November On US TV!
Posted by: Cocaine Eyes ()
Date: October 18, 2012 19:39

ABCKO and DirectTV have just announced that "Charie Is My Darling" will air on 10th November at 9pm.

That's all I know - I don't know if DirectTV requires that one must pay to see it.

smoking smiley

Re: "Charlie Is My Darling" - 10th November On US TV!
Posted by: mr_dja ()
Date: October 18, 2012 19:45

Great news for DirectTV subscribers. I wonder if they'll also contract with one of the movie networks so people with CableTV can see it as well. DirectTV's coverage in my are is so lousy I can't even consider switching off Cable (still lousy but significantly less so) to go with them.

Peace
Mr DJA

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: October 18, 2012 19:48

mr_dja
Great news for DirectTV subscribers. I wonder if they'll also contract with one of the movie networks so people with CableTV can see it as well. DirectTV's coverage in my are is so lousy I can't even consider switching off Cable (still lousy but significantly less so) to go with them.

Peace
Mr DJA

What does that mean "lousy"?

My DTV is awesome, it works too well.
I cant quit em... I have tried... but it works too good.

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: October 18, 2012 19:55

So....let me get this straight. It will ONLY be on DIRECT-TV, which is just one of a number of satellite and cable providers in the U.S.? I'm not knocking DIRECT-TV, which I've had and was fine. It just seems odd that they would limit it one company that a limited number of people receive.

Date: October 18, 2012 19:59

I'm not certain - on 10th November it will be on DirectTV at 9pm. There will be talks by Kurt Loder and AOL as well during that broadcast.

I guess what I'm saying is this - save your money; tape it from DirectTV rather than purchasing it!!

grinning smiley

Date: October 18, 2012 20:04

ADDED:

It looks like it's ONLY on DirectTV. How do you guys read/interpret this:

[www.thefutoncritic.com]

Posted by: filstan ()
Date: October 18, 2012 20:28

Don't think there will be a rush to subscribe because of this, but at least someone ponied up to air the film.

Posted by: HalfNanker ()
Date: October 18, 2012 20:53

DirecTv has there own channel where they show lots of concerts, They also used it to air Friday Night Lights when they had the rights to show it prior to NBC did. It will probably be on there.
no extra cost

Posted by: stones1962 ()
Date: October 19, 2012 00:03

Cocaine Eyes
I'm not certain - on 10th November it will be on DirectTV at 9pm. There will be talks by Kurt Loder and AOL as well during that broadcast.

I guess what I'm saying is this - save your money; tape it from DirectTV rather than purchasing it!!

grinning smiley

Is DirecTV only showing the '2012' version? If they are then you will still want to purchase the DVD or Blu-ray which will have three versions of the movie: The Director's Cut; The Producers Cut and the new 2012 version. All three versions are on the DVD/Blu-ray and are slightly different from each other.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1565
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home