Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Anyone know where I can get the If You Can't Rock Me bonus track from Live Licks?
Posted by: RollingFreak ()
Date: October 14, 2012 21:26

Sorry to start a plethora of new threads all of a sudden lol, but does anyone know where I can find that bonus track? Been looking for awhile. Would love to have it and can't find it anywhere.

Re: Anyone know where I can get the If You Can't Rock Me bonus track from Live Licks?
Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: October 14, 2012 21:28

Re: Anyone know where I can get the If You Can't Rock Me bonus track from Live Licks?
Date: October 14, 2012 21:32

Sorry, I meant does anyone know where I might be able to download it? I already own Live Licks. I'm not gonna rebuy it just for one bonus track. Thanks for the link though.

Date: October 14, 2012 21:35

Download it from FF. Use a free software/rip

Date: October 14, 2012 21:41

DandelionPowderman
Download it from FF. Use a free software/rip
Eh, its not worth all the trouble. I would have done that for other songs on Four Flicks like Star Star, Heartbreaker, Stray Cat Blues as well. Just seems too time consuming and I don't really need them. Just figured this might be out there somewhere that would be easy to get. Thanks for suggestion!

Date: October 14, 2012 21:46

You press rec listen to the song and you're done !

Posted by: Deltics ()
Date: October 14, 2012 23:05

-

"As we say in England, it can get a bit trainspottery"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-10-15 15:02 by Deltics.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1581
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home