Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Crossfire Hurricane: Who's goin 'n where?
Posted by: lazzzybones ()
Date: October 16, 2012 14:25

x

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-10-16 14:32 by lazzzybones.

Posted by: lazzzybones ()
Date: October 16, 2012 14:30

Adelaide -on Sunday 6.30pm 28th Oct. I don't usually go under the influence of drugs and alcohol but in this case I'll make an exception.
Gonna see Led Zep's "Celebration Day" tomorrow night so I'll use that as a warm-up.

Posted by: Monkeytonkman ()
Date: October 16, 2012 14:54

odean73
Birmingham on broad street.

I thought you would be going there, Monkeytonk man. Was looking forward to your dancing.>grinning smiley<drinking smiley

Bwaha. Good memories man (well, kinda) But my local cinema has got both Zep and stones playing over two days and'm mates with the manager. So It should be a cracking few days. I'm bringing the beers smileys with beer

Will be getting my rocks off for the Zep gig, was one of the lucky ones that went to the gig and will be good to see it on the big screen.

might have a little booty shake on thursday too grinning smiley

Posted by: Limbostone ()
Date: October 16, 2012 14:56

Royal Heerlen, if I can make it on time.

Posted by: tallstone ()
Date: October 16, 2012 14:56

Rugby cineworld

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: October 16, 2012 15:56

Monkeytonkman
odean73
Birmingham on broad street.

I thought you would be going there, Monkeytonk man. Was looking forward to your dancing.>grinning smiley<drinking smiley

Bwaha. Good memories man (well, kinda) But my local cinema has got both Zep and stones playing over two days and'm mates with the manager. So It should be a cracking few days. I'm bringing the beers smileys with beer

Will be getting my rocks off for the Zep gig, was one of the lucky ones that went to the gig and will be good to see it on the big screen.

might have a little booty shake on thursday too grinning smiley

Sounds like you are going to have a good time.thumbs upsmileys with beer

Posted by: Lien ()
Date: October 16, 2012 16:10

Emmeloord Noordoostpolder (NL) cool smiley

Posted by: Monkeytonkman ()
Date: October 17, 2012 00:36

tallstone
Rugby cineworld

Yeah baby

Posted by: OneHit ()
Date: October 17, 2012 02:25

Brisbane, Australia: 28 October.... 2pm!!!

Horrible timing. I'll be playing cricket. angry smiley

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: October 17, 2012 06:59

Max'sKansasCity
3WORDS.... D V R H B O [www.hollywoodreporter.com]

+1

Posted by: readymade ()
Date: October 17, 2012 15:51

are they doing the press conference in london today?

Posted by: BBrew ()
Date: October 17, 2012 15:53

Cinestar, Šibenik, Croatia

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: October 17, 2012 15:54

BluzDude
Max'sKansasCity

+1
thumbs up... rewind is awesome... and the projectionist never complies.

Posted by: Limbostone ()
Date: October 17, 2012 16:01

Hahaha, typically, when trying to buy some tickets online at my local cinema, the paying process crashed. What's new? smiling smiley

Date: October 17, 2012 20:55

Jah man going to Boxholm, Sweden in the middle of nowhere...

Posted by: jackflash27 ()
Date: October 17, 2012 21:23

Foroxity, Sittard, Netherlands

Posted by: memphiscats ()
Date: October 17, 2012 21:45

Max'sKansasCity
BluzDude
Max'sKansasCity

+1
OK This makes sense now. I was planning to do this via HBO but then I must've misread something on the Stones site that made it sound like you could stream the film live from the premiere. I was in a frenzy thinking I was going to miss another Stones event.

Posted by: strettonbull ()
Date: October 17, 2012 22:13

Shrewsbury - Cineworld

Date: October 17, 2012 22:33

memphiscats
Max'sKansasCity
BluzDude
Max'sKansasCity

+1
OK This makes sense now. I was planning to do this via HBO but then I must've misread something on the Stones site that made it sound like you could stream the film live from the premiere. I was in a frenzy thinking I was going to miss another Stones event.

And you dont even have to sign up forever... Just a bit.... BUT... I was going to switch over to HBO for a while anyway to get all the movies I missed. I have been on SHOWTIME for too long ... it is all reruns.... and one can only watch The Smurfs movie and Gnomeo and Juliet so many times....

I have kind of stopped going to the movies, and stopped renting (no bluray for high def) and now I just wait... and let movies stack up while keeping abreast of new films as they come out and make a mental note of what looks good, so 6-8 months out I know what to see and then switch(or sign up) movie providers.... TIP- Go to Youtube and watch the trailer right before watching a big movie to get repumped up for it... then cook some popcorn, grab Eeyore, give him a couple of shots of Absolute(it makes for him being better company)(but still somewhat distraught gloomy and doomy)(its that tail thing, he needs to get over it!)..... and go to the movies!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2012-10-17 22:44 by Max'sKansasCity.

Posted by: memphiscats ()
Date: October 18, 2012 04:57

Max'sKansasCity
memphiscats
Max'sKansasCity
BluzDude
Max'sKansasCity

+1

And you dont even have to sign up forever... Just a bit.... BUT... I was going to switch over to HBO for a while anyway to get all the movies I missed. I have been on SHOWTIME for too long ... it is all reruns.... and one can only watch The Smurfs movie and Gnomeo and Juliet so many times....

I have kind of stopped going to the movies, and stopped renting (no bluray for high def) and now I just wait... and let movies stack up while keeping abreast of new films as they come out and make a mental note of what looks good, so 6-8 months out I know what to see and then switch(or sign up) movie providers.... TIP- Go to Youtube and watch the trailer right before watching a big movie to get repumped up for it... then cook some popcorn, grab Eeyore, give him a couple of shots of Absolute(it makes for him being better company)(but still somewhat distraught gloomy and doomy)(its that tail thing, he needs to get over it!)..... and go to the movies!
I'm with you, Max (and Eyore). I love movies - all movies, all genres - crazy 'bout TCM. And yes I'm going to upgrade to HBO for that November only. I'm a big Netflix junkie too...
Eyore not only likes Absolut but he's no stranger to Grey Goose, Ketel One, and in leaner years, Smirnoff...in fact he often quotes Keith (a lot of people don't know this about Eyore)..."skip the screwdriver - make mine a toolkit." and of course the ocasional White Russian (Is this your homework Larry?)
OH DAMN - out of wine - must hop over to the bar for a refill.
We're in the midst of tornado warnings - I'd much prefer a crossfire hurricane but I've heard it mentioned you can't always get what you want.smileys with beer
p.s. Eyore doesn't get too moody as long as you stick to Coen Bros films - that Disney crap throws him into a...you guessed it - tailspin. smoking smiley

Date: October 18, 2012 06:58

grinning smiley smileys with beer

ps
and facts be known, compared to paying to go to a theater you are ahead of the game with HBO for a month. Its Only Rock and Roll... but I like it.

pps
And way back when, I was so happy with HBO for showing my Stones live... that I kept them for several months, until it was all reruns... but I always check back with them... they are allright and have goodwill with me... and I never say that about any of those corporate iphone s!

pppps
Of course them (actually one of their minions at the cable place) giving me the card board stand up helped me like them too... and to this day it is framed and hangs on my wall... wanna see?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-10-18 07:10 by Max'sKansasCity.

Posted by: Thommie ()
Date: October 18, 2012 09:11

Boxholm.

Posted by: riffhard72 ()
Date: October 18, 2012 09:19

Exeter, Vue. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: October 18, 2012 10:26

Will be in Copenhagen's Imperial Theater. Going with a pal. Stonesviking Per will also be there I understand.

JumpingKentFlash

Posted by: Rollin92 ()
Date: October 18, 2012 10:37

riffhard72
Exeter, Vue. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Same thumbs up

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1450
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home