Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678Next
Current Page: 6 of 8
Re: ot mlb
Posted by: ryanpow ()
Date: October 25, 2012 04:59

how 'bout that Sandoval eh?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-10-25 05:00 by ryanpow.

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: October 25, 2012 06:01

Max'sKansasCity
Munichhilton
Max'sKansasCity
Munichhilton
Max'sKansasCity
Tigers win it in 6 games.

Do you remain unaffiliated?

I dont know.

Fair enough.
However, I know

i am no fan of Joe Buck.... and I dont even know why I dont like him so much.

How bout a hug?

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: October 25, 2012 06:27

ryanpow
how 'bout that Sandoval eh?

He was on fire, very impressive.

Date: October 25, 2012 06:35

Nuff said

Posted by: gripweed ()
Date: October 25, 2012 07:15

Giants looked great tonight!! Detroit came out FLAT and the Giants rolled... 3 more wins grinning smiley

Posted by: doubledoor ()
Date: October 25, 2012 08:33

Thought I would be cheering for Tigers in WS, but after beating the Cards like they did, I'm happy with this years Champ no matter what.

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: October 25, 2012 15:41

I went to the game tonight. I got a couple of seats in the top tier, located a little behind 3rd base, for $400 apiece. The seats actually ended up providing a beautiful view of that ball that caromed off the third base bag, the two amazing catches in left, and the three Sandoval HR's. About $30 for hot dogs, beers and garlic fries, and $50 for a micro T for a friend. Overall, a wonderful experience, and if it weren't for the fact that AT&T Park is really cold, and my garlic fries had a bit of rubber band in it, it would have been perfect. Total damage was around $900, or about the price of ONE ticket to see the Stones in New Jersey.

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: October 25, 2012 15:48

The Tigers had too long a break after beating the Yankees, while the Giants just kept going after winning over the Cardinals.

Date: October 25, 2012 16:11

drbryant
I went to the game tonight. I got a couple of seats in the top tier, located a little behind 3rd base, for $400 apiece. The seats actually ended up providing a beautiful view of that ball that caromed off the third base bag, the two amazing catches in left, and the three Sandoval HR's. About $30 for hot dogs, beers and garlic fries, and $50 for a micro T for a friend. Overall, a wonderful experience, and if it weren't for the fact that AT&T Park is really cold, and my garlic fries had a bit of rubber band in it, it would have been perfect. Total damage was around $900, or about the price of ONE ticket to see the Stones in New Jersey.

Good for you! Sounds like fun...Most people pay extra for the rubber band additive.

Posted by: ChrisM ()
Date: October 25, 2012 19:19

The Giants are rolling baby!

Date: October 25, 2012 20:56

Fever seems to have caught on. Prices for game 2 are through the roof - easily 30-40% higher than they were for Game 1! So you never know with event tickets.

Posted by: FrankM ()
Date: October 25, 2012 21:57

It's hard to predict baseball. Sometimes the best pitchers in the league get bombed in the post season. Horrible job by Verlander. Giants pitching is ultra hot right now.

Posted by: mickschix ()
Date: October 25, 2012 23:27

Go San Fran!! What a great first game! I've never seen 3 home runs hit in one World Series Game...way to go Sandoval!!

Posted by: FrankM ()
Date: October 25, 2012 23:35

He's the fourth player to do it after Babe Ruth, Reggie Jackson, and Albert Pujols. Reggie was the most dramatic since it was the game that clinched the World Series for the Yanks but nonetheless it is an incredible feat.

Date: October 25, 2012 23:37

drbryant
Fever seems to have caught on. Prices for game 2 are through the roof -

and that place doesn't even have a roof!!!

Date: October 26, 2012 02:59

LETS GO... DETROIT!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-10-26 03:00 by Max'sKansasCity.

Date: October 26, 2012 03:31

omg... sending Lumpy Fielder home... with no outs? come on man!!

Date: October 26, 2012 03:37

Max'sKansasCity
LETS GO... DETROIT!!

Max what the hell is wrong with you?

Date: October 26, 2012 03:51

LETS GO.. DETROIT!!

Date: October 26, 2012 05:23

uh oh

Date: October 26, 2012 05:45

anybody know, what are those braided necklaces a lot of players are wearing thesedays... is it some kind of new age, energy wave, thingamabob?

Date: October 26, 2012 06:05

They use those to support Giants....you already know that.
Max see post above.

Date: October 26, 2012 06:11

Munichhilton
They use those to support Giants....you already know that.
Max see post above.
support ginat what?

Date: October 26, 2012 06:16

Game 3 San Francisco @ Detroit Sat, Oct 27 8:00 PM FOX
Game 4 San Francisco @ Detroit Sun, Oct 28 8:00 PM FOX
Game 5 San Francisco @ Detroit Mon, Oct 29 8:00 PM FOX
Game 6 Detroit @ San Francisco Wed, Oct 31 8:00 PM FOX
Game 7* Detroit @ San Francisco Thu, Nov 1 8:00 PM FOX

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-10-26 06:16 by Max'sKansasCity.

Date: October 26, 2012 06:16

Aw shucks

Date: October 26, 2012 06:18

ummmm Erin Andrews.

Posted by: gripweed ()
Date: October 26, 2012 07:39

FrankM
He's the fourth player to do it after Babe Ruth, Reggie Jackson, and Albert Pujols. Reggie was the most dramatic since it was the game that clinched the World Series for the Yanks but nonetheless it is an incredible feat.
And Reggie hit his in PRIME TIME on television, Babe Ruth did it twice (1926 and 1928). Last years World Series was so exciting it seems Albert Pujols accomplishment sort of got lost in the exciting way that series ended... for Pablo to do this in his home town also added to the excitement, Pujols hit his 3 in texas and was booed, LOL

The Giants are looking to close out the Tigers over the weekend... what do they say "Good pitching will beat good hitters" it seems to be that way in the playoffs & World Series... GO GIANTS!!

Date: October 26, 2012 11:43

gripweed
FrankM
And Reggie hit his in PRIME TIME on television, Babe Ruth did it twice (1926 and 1928). Last years World Series was so exciting it seems Albert Pujols accomplishment sort of got lost in the exciting way that series ended... for Pablo to do this in his home town also added to the excitement, Pujols hit his 3 in texas and was booed, LOL

Usually, World Series accomplishments that live forever in memory take place in deciding games (like Matsui for the Yankees in 2009), but I think that if the Giants go on to win this, Sandoval's home runs will be remembered like Gibson's HR in Game 1 of the 88 Series.

Only time will tell. I am actually hoping the Tigers find a way to turn it around so that the Series gets back to San Francisco.

Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: October 27, 2012 04:56

Max'sKansasCity
anybody know, what are those braided necklaces a lot of players are wearing thesedays... is it some kind of new age, energy wave, thingamabob?

Yeah, they usually have titanium in them, for new age balance and energy. Who really knows? But, my son is wearing three of them at the same time right now and has been for about 6 months!

BTW, I am heading to GAME 3 with my daughter Saturday Night!
GO TIGERS! Make a series out of this thing, will ya?!

Date: October 27, 2012 05:25

Kurt
Max'sKansasCity

Yeah, they usually have titanium in them, for new age balance and energy. Who really knows? But, my son is wearing three of them at the same time right now and has been for about 6 months!

BTW, I am heading to GAME 3 with my daughter Saturday Night!
GO TIGERS! Make a series out of this thing, will ya?!

Thanks Kurt... Have you ever asked your son what is the deal? Does it help? Im honestly curious.

anyway....

Detroit has SF right where it wants them.

SF is is not used to playing while up like this... they need to be playing catch up to prosper... it is all part of Detroit's diabolical plan..... Detroit has them right where they want them.

Goto Page: Previous12345678Next
Current Page: 6 of 8

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2001
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home