Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: live in texas
Posted by: slew ()
Date: September 27, 2012 05:22

Live in Texas is awesome yeah I'd like see more of the band but oh well. The band is on fire and Ronnie is not hurting at all. Love it!!! By far one of the better releases out there!

Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: September 27, 2012 09:57

Gazza
Youngie

Take a Led Zeppelin DVD. You get to see a lot of all the bands members.

True. Some of those close ups of Plant's tight jeans in 'The Song Remains The Same' were a bit much.

I've always felt the same. It's a little 'Spinal Tap' - except this is real life!

Posted by: mickijaggeroo ()
Date: September 27, 2012 10:23

The film is soo good, best out there of the legit releases, and what do we get? Whining..when will some be happy?

Vilhelm
Nordic Stones Vikings

Date: September 27, 2012 10:48

I wonder how it is possible to be a Stones fan and whine about this release at the same time confused smiley

Best Stones concert film ever, and I suspect it will remain so.

Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: September 27, 2012 10:50

DandelionPowderman

Exactly.

- Doxa

Posted by: KeithNacho ()
Date: September 27, 2012 10:52

A great concert, a great film, a great band..............maybe the best concert video officially released

Posted by: jamesfdouglas ()
Date: September 28, 2012 00:36

DandelionPowderman
I wonder how it is possible to be a Stones fan and whine about this release at the same time confused smiley

I agree completely. It's amazing, I'd change nothing about it at all. All of them are playing wonderfully, and the CD it came with... AWESOME. My go-to Stones film for sure.

[thepowergoats.com]

Posted by: mickschix ()
Date: September 28, 2012 02:10

I can't believe this thread, to be honest...you have the #1 frontman in rock next to Charlie----awesome drummer but not a guy who tries to attract attention, Ronnie, who back then was more timid, Bill who rarely moved at all, oh, and Keith..Ok.....he does at least move..but who do you THINK the camera is drawn to? Silly complaint. Plus, to be honest, there are quite a few wide angle shots showing ALL of the band members, or at least 3 in one frame at one time.

Date: September 28, 2012 02:59

I saw the show in New Orleans the night before. Great. I was heading home to Dallas to catch the Ft.Worth show, but my car broke down. Yes it is a great show. Rumour has it the boys were doin the powder pretty heavy that day....

Posted by: slew ()
Date: September 28, 2012 05:30

There should be no complaints about Live in Texas PERIOD!!!!

Date: September 28, 2012 05:52

mandrax1972
watched Live in Texas last night - WAY too much Jagger...and Ronnie's playing is hurting

You must be on quaaludes.

Date: September 28, 2012 05:55

Max'sKansasCity

HE DID IT AGAIN!

Posted by: mandrax1972 ()
Date: September 28, 2012 17:00

mickschix....it is not a complaint, just an observation. the band does sound good, and Jagger's singing is cool, just to much Mick

Posted by: schillid ()
Date: September 28, 2012 17:07

Munichhilton
Well at least its in Texas.
That's Ft Worth the price alone...

unrelated...
What is "holding down the fort" worth?

Posted by: Youngie ()
Date: October 3, 2012 15:49

GravityBoy
Gazza
Youngie

Take a Led Zeppelin DVD. You get to see a lot of all the bands members.

True. Some of those close ups of Plant's tight jeans in 'The Song Remains The Same' were a bit much.

It's his nipples I have a problem with.

OK you got a problem with Jimmy Page's nipples but no problem with Jagger's todger in your face for 90 minutes???

Posted by: Youngie ()
Date: October 3, 2012 15:52

mickschix
I can't believe this thread, to be honest...you have the #1 frontman in rock next to Charlie----awesome drummer but not a guy who tries to attract attention, Ronnie, who back then was more timid, Bill who rarely moved at all, oh, and Keith..Ok.....he does at least move..but who do you THINK the camera is drawn to? Silly complaint. Plus, to be honest, there are quite a few wide angle shots showing ALL of the band members, or at least 3 in one frame at one time.

I really don't give a damn about musicians "moving" or not. I want to see musicians "playing". Not seeing Jagger shaking his ass for the thousandth time.

Date: October 3, 2012 16:11

Youngie
mickschix

I really don't give a damn about musicians "moving" or not. I want to see musicians "playing". Not seeing Jagger shaking his ass for the thousandth time.

+ All the hilarious takes on Keith and Ronnie running to the mike, desperately trying to do the back up-vocals in time on When The Whip Comes Down grinning smiley

Posted by: ryanpow ()
Date: October 3, 2012 16:58

Within the first few songs of Live in Texas, I am reminded that Mick really is in a class all of his own.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-10-03 16:59 by ryanpow.

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: October 3, 2012 17:05

schillid
Munichhilton
Well at least its in Texas.
That's Ft Worth the price alone...

unrelated...
What is "holding down the fort" worth?

Roughly $50 US Funds

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1714
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home