Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

New Motto: "Would you let your daughter be paid by the Rolling Stones to be in the front row of their concert?"
Posted by: punkfloyd ()
Date: September 23, 2012 16:07

My how times have changed.

Re: New Motto: "Would you let your daughter be paid by the Rolling Stones to be in the front row of their concert?"
Posted by: slew ()
Date: September 23, 2012 16:12

Sure Why Not???? just as long as I could go with her.

Re: New Motto: "Would you let your daughter be paid by the Rolling Stones to be in the front row of their concert?"
Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: September 23, 2012 16:58

Being paid watching the Stones is not bad.........

Posted by: coffeepotman ()
Date: September 23, 2012 19:42

Oh give it a break, why are you so offended that some pretty girls are in the front row. Personally I'd rather watch some pretty girls dance than some fat balding 50 year old men

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: September 23, 2012 19:55

Hell yeah! Then I would find a reason to ground her and appropriate the tickets of course. peace

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: September 23, 2012 20:46

coffeepotman
Oh give it a break, why are you so offended that some pretty girls are in the front row.

Because I would rather have those tickets.

Posted by: GravityBoy ()
Date: September 23, 2012 22:15

coffeepotman
Oh give it a break, why are you so offended that some pretty girls are in the front row.

Because it made it look like a sham.

I can't watch the film anyway, Mick's stagecraft disappeared.

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: September 23, 2012 22:52

sure, she is allowed even to get pregnant by one of them.
that would be great.
jeroen

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: September 24, 2012 03:51

Sure, and I would take an agent's feedrinking smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1692
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home